Married man looking for a secret online (and maybe more) f*cktoy - I’m from NYC

Mrmarried

Virgin
Hi everyone,

I know this is not for everyone, so please don’t be rude! I am a 35 year old married man from the east coast US and have a need for someone to chat with online about all things nice and then naughty once we get to know each other.

This woman would need to be understanding that I’m married, but I am great with my words and would love to have some filthy online conversations, exchange pictures , and see where things go. I’d like someone that will at least leave a 1% chance open of meeting in real life that to enhance the experience if we click!

If you like dirty words, strong arms, some chest hair, someone with an appetite for “eating” and enjoy “thickness” then you should send me a message and let’s chat!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I know this is not for everyone, so please don’t be rude! I am a 35 year old married man from the east coast US and have a need for someone to chat with online about all things nice and then naughty once we get to know each other.

This woman would need to be understanding that I’m married, but I am great with my words and would love to have some filthy online conversations, exchange pictures , and see where things go. I’d like someone that will at least leave a 1% chance open of meeting in real life that to enhance the experience if we click!

If you like dirty words, strong arms, some chest hair, someone with an appetite for “eating” and enjoy “thickness” then you should send me a message and let’s chat!
https://www.imagesocket.com/i/0BRb

pm chat is the usual method popular and no risk for this relationship.anonymous and safe.

Back