Seeking conversation (and maybe more?)

teacherlovessummer

Experienced
Good morning Literotica personal-browsers :)

I’m laying here in bed on vacation having played wayyyyyy too many phone games waiting for my spouse to rouse from her sleep. In between the games’ levels, I kept popping onto Lit; browsing the various personals and threads until it dawned on me that I’d love to replace the “one more level” endorphin boost with the “one more message” high that comes with chatting with new people.

As you can probably tell by my username, I’m a teacher who is indeed very much reveling in the off-season, and this generally gives me more time to chat during this time of year. Granted since I’m on vacation I’m not constantly available for chatting, but I’ve found myself with lots of time on my hands in the wee-hours of the morning (for better or worse).

So who is this vacationing teacher? Well I’m 31 (nearly 32), happily married but wanting a bit sexually (as many of us are it seems) who also yearns for connections because let’s face it; it can be hard to strike up relationships with new people in the adult world! As for hobbies? I’m a bit of a nerd (anime, DnD, sci-fi) who also enjoys running and kickboxing. I’m interested in a little bit of everything quite honestly, which means I’d likely be able to sustain a conversation with you about most topics! I’ve also got some information about myself in my personal’s bio, if you’d like to take a look.

What am I looking for? Well, certainly somebody to chat with and grow to know over time. While I’d be happy for conversations to become sexually inspired, I’m not expecting or even necessarily wanting that within the first several messages (or even days!!). Id be happy to strike up a conversation with other conversationally minded people. As a straight male, would I generally prefer those people to be women? Guilty as charged! But I’m not averse to speaking with men either haha.

Here’s hoping this personal strikes a chord with some lovely people! Feel free to send me a pm and I’ll respond as soon as I can!

That’s true - that’s the magic of the internet!!

I’ve been lucky to start conversing with several interesting individuals and [hopefully it doesn’t come off as gluttony] I figured why not give myself another bump?

Happy Saturday everyone :)

Good morning everyone! I'm back from vacation and I'm kinda...sorta procrastinating haha. While I did a bunch of the post-vacation house chores already, there's always more to do and I'm just... not feeling it at the moment. Maybe there are some other people who are in a similar state of mind?

I'm happy to chat here or on kik!

Back