45 Married Bi-Curious Male Seeking Chat Maybe More

Hello fellow Litsters, I am an attractive married man who is bicurious. I fantasize about being a bottom. Would love to hear from guys in the same position who have followed through on their curiosity. Would also love to hear from tops who have given guys like me their first experience.
In the same boat here. Sent you a PM.

me too

hey - look me up or PM me for some Bi curious chatter - Im happily married but want to find a friend i can possibly share with my wife - 1st things first - male friend first :)

been rhere do that!

PM me if you want to chat about it or we can do it here. Take the plunge and be safe!

Am still just curious but would love to chat about how to go from curious to cocksucker:)

PM me

Would love to chat with any older bi or bi curious guys. Have a little experience but has been a while - too long!

MWM 55 been bi since teen years, and recently really got into this seriously. I started as a top, loved to be sucked, finally topped a guy, loved that, but then started wondering what it would be like to get fucked. Well I found a beautiful specimen of a black man with a 9” cock, and wow, I loved the feeling of it sliding in and out of me. So now there is nothing I don’t like, and I am living life to the fullest since we don’t know when our last day will be.
Just do it!

Now if all the people on Lit would give a general location we may have more fun. Northern NJ here, look at my profile.

MWM 55 been bi since teen years, and recently really got into this seriously. I started as a top, loved to be sucked, finally topped a guy, loved that, but then started wondering what it would be like to get fucked. Well I found a beautiful specimen of a black man with a 9” cock, and wow, I loved the feeling of it sliding in and out of me. So now there is nothing I don’t like, and I am living life to the fullest since we don’t know when our last day will be.
Just do it!

Now if all the people on Lit would give a general location we may have more fun. Northern NJ here, look at my profile.

Bravo for taking the steps you have. Life is too short. 🦁

MWM, 65, been in a monogamous hetero relationship for past 20 years.
Prior to that I was actively bi sexual for many years.
Only ever topped.
Regular giving and receiving BJ's and hand jobs from multiple random contacts.
Of recent years been fantasising more and more about being a bottom.
I've discussed this with wife, she is not interested and has refused to experiment with toys/pegging.

Back