UK Men Are A Different Breed

itsme__kit

Experienced
UK men are a different breed, especially British men. Like hear me out. Their accents, their great sense of humor, their suave and charming personalities, their gentleman-like nature, and did I mention their accents? Like it's soooo fucking attractive, especially if they have a deep ass voice. Wheewww chile 🥵
Like imagine waking up in the morning and his sleepy and gruffy voice is the first thing you hear right beside you. Morning sex will be on 100. I'm not a fan of the reverse cowgirl position, but let me hear that in the morning and I will TOP! Knees will be on autopilot! Oh if he is working and sends a voice message or calls you (or you call him either or...) and that voice just leaves you in a messy puddle.
I have never been with a guy who is from the UK, but if you have been with a guy or girl who is from the UK, what is your experience?
I would love to hear your stories and maybe chat with some men/women from the UK. Gotta add my girls in there too ;)

Morning all! I'm looking for a UK woman who I can meet up with in London, take her for a date and then stay over at the shard hotel where I want to bend her over up against the window and fuck doggy style and both enjoy the high rise view of London while she gets multiple creampies

UK men are a different breed, especially British men. Like hear me out. Their accents, their great sense of humor, their suave and charming personalities, their gentleman-like nature, and did I mention their accents? Like it's soooo fucking attractive, especially if they have a deep ass voice. Wheewww chile 🥵
Like imagine waking up in the morning and his sleepy and gruffy voice is the first thing you hear right beside you. Morning sex will be on 100. I'm not a fan of the reverse cowgirl position, but let me hear that in the morning and I will TOP! Knees will be on autopilot! Oh if he is working and sends a voice message or calls you (or you call him either or...) and that voice just leaves you in a messy puddle.
I have never been with a guy who is from the UK, but if you have been with a guy or girl who is from the UK, what is your experience?
I would love to hear your stories and maybe chat with some men/women from the UK. Gotta add my girls in there too ;)
We do our best 😋😋

But we don't have accents except home-grown, regional ones... Scots, Geordie, Scouse, West Country etc. There is no such thing as a British accent.

Obviously that was what the OP must have meant.

Oh, and he/she/it is wrong about our being a "different breed". We are the originals. It is, for example, Americans, Australians etc. who are different breeds.

Last edited:
But we don't have accents except home-grown, regional ones... Scots, Geordie, Scouse, West Country etc. There is no such thing as a British accent.

Oh, and he/she/it is wrong about our being a "different breed". We are the originals. It is, for example, Americans, Australians etc. who are different breeds.
I am a she, sir. I meant what I said with my post. I did not create this post to be argumentative nor debatable. This post was merely to share my thoughts on what I like and interact with others who has the same interests as with all of my other posts. Thank you kindly.

And I am a he... but then I could just be saying that. I was merely pointing out the factual inaccuracies in your statements. I'm sure you like to keep up with the facts, as I note from your desire to thank me.

And I am a he... but then I could just be saying that. I was merely pointing out the factual inaccuracies in your statements. I'm sure you like to keep up with the facts, as I note from your desire to thank me.
And I said what I said. Have a good day.

IKR?!? Swoon! I did date a British guy for a while when I was young. He wasn't very experimental but that voice! OMG! I was always like, YES, I'll do missionary! Just talk to me!

Dude, chill! Way ti start a fight in an empty room!

What you got to remember is although we hear the subtle (and not do subtle) differences in accent, many don't.

Hell, I struggle to hear the difference between a Canadian accent and many US accents. As for different parts of Australia 🤷🏼‍♂️ They have an Australian accent there to my ear, but I'm sure many Aussies will be as offended/pedantic as you were.

She paid us a compliment, don't chuck it back in her face fella!

I've never really understood the British accent thing. I knew a woman a long time ago who was from California and she was a total weakling for the accent - even going as far as to declare she could practically orgasm from me talking alone.

Mind you, I found out later she was a bit of a lunatic.

Back