UK divorcee would like to connect with UK men for chat and sexy fun.

sassysara67

Sassy
Perhaps I'm asking the impossible, but I would like to connect with mature UK men for chat. I like to share my sexual experiences and my private video collection with mature men. I love reading the stories here on Literotica and I love sharing my own true events.

Are you in a sexless relationship? Are you from the UK? Are you a mature gentleman, probably over 50? Then, I may be able to help, I’m a 47 YO divorcee who is a serial attention seeker. Send me a private message in the first instance and let’s see what happens.

Just to be clear, I'm not looking to meet up with anyone. I'm quite content with my situation at the moment.

You must be able to send more than one line emails and be honest and discrete.

Guy's if you expect a reply, then don't send me one line emails, I'll just delete them.

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm asking the impossible, but I would like to connect with mature UK men for chat. I like to share my sexual experiences and my private video collection with mature men. I love reading the stories here on Literotica and I love sharing my own true events.

Are you in a sexless relationship? Are you from the UK? Are you a mature gentleman, probably over 50? Then, I may be able to help, I’m a 47 YO divorcee who is a serial attention seeker. Send me a private message in the first instance and let’s see what happens.

Just to be clear, I'm not looking to meet up with anyone. I'm quite content with my situation at the moment.

I sent a PM

CC

Guy's if you expect a reply, then don't send me one line emails, I'll just delete them.
Hi Sassy, I'm 56M from South Wales. I'm married but we haven't had sex since last May and so I find myself

Hi Sassy I'm 56M from South Wales. I'm married but we haven't had sex since last May and so I find myself at your feet . Do with me what you will but be gentle at first.

Well couldn't we flirt with each other cos I'de love to hear how your swallowing my cock and balls at the same time.

[Image removed per forum photo posting rules]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sassy, would you have any interest in a mature man from across the pond? I do love the British accent.

Back