UK Men Are A Different Breed

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!! Yes! Just talk to me and I'm all yourss! :heart: 🥵
Well you have just got lucky with me. I am a British Gentleman. Unlike your previous experience with the non experimental encounter, I am confident that you will find a definite experimental approach as per my spontaneous and adventurous nature for the fact that you mentioned just the missionary is somewhat rather an intimate scenario that I am comprehending
Anyway I suggest that you do PM me and I assure you won’t be disappointed

British guy here, from Sussex, south coast of England - so, the stereotypical English accent - think Hugh Grant!😅

Nice to know there is some appreciation for us from across the pond - American women are very desirable, they seem somehow considerably more naughty and filthy (in a good way) than your average British girl!

British guy here, from Sussex, south coast of England - so, the stereotypical English accent - think Hugh Grant!😅

Nice to know there is some appreciation for us from across the pond - American women are very desirable, they seem somehow considerably more naughty and filthy (in a good way) than your average British girl!
I think you have just alienated all the Brit girls on here 😂

British guy here, it’s been a long weekend and the storm is raging here so send me a message if you want to keep me company!

I’m from the west coast of Scotland.

‘A cunning linguist’

I definitely have the 007 Sean Connery accent, feel free to get in touch anyone. I have done a few voice memos for people on lit and it has really hit the spot.

PM me and let me talk the nickers off you.

Yeah we’re pretty awesome. That’s one reason I came to the USA. It is weird how pretty much any guy sounds great to American ears but with women there are very few dialects that sound good.

I’m a Brit, but never actually dated one. I do think a British girl with the posh girl school accent is incredibly hot, mind.

Happily can say I have one of those sometimes ridiculous public school accents myself and I’ve found it makes women laugh more than orgasm in a sort of Hugh Grant esque way…!

And another English gent here too.

Willing to take requests for voice notes. I will willingly record myself reading whatever you send. Be it scripted, a book paragraph or two, newspaper, Yellow Pages or even a beer mat.

Always ready to use the accent for good or evil...

And another English chap here. I've just discovered this thread by accident.

I live in West Yorkshire and whilst there is a regional accent here I don't have it too strongly.

I've never been with an American Woman (yes I did just sing that Lenny Kravitz style) but I've spoken to a few and your accent does do me what ours do to you. I'd LOVE to have me an American woman for a night. Fuck that'd be so hot.

Ps. If any American women would like to chat, send me a message :)

Pps. Best English Accent Ever? Richard Burton at the begining of Jeff Wayne's war of the worlds.

Back