UK Men Are A Different Breed

Being Scottish, this is music to my ears, but after a visit to USA I found this out.

I was in a restaurant in NC with a female friend, The waitress asked me to repeat my order three times. Afterwards my friend said she understood perfectly the first time, but wanted to hear your accent again, as it makes us American girls wet 😱

The female I was with was my only American lover. All I can say is …. WOW! The best 😜
American girls love your soft, Scottish voices! We all imagine you're Jamie from Outlander! 😍😍

American girls love your soft, Scottish voices! We all imagine you're Jamie from Outlander! 😍😍

😂 I could be your Jamie 😂 … unfortunately I am not. But anytime I visited the states, the females loved me chatting to them. One friend even said I could have any female there with my accent alone 😱 I was such a naughty boy and could not resist some of the attention. Even from married ladies. It was certainly a BIG ego boost.

I'll bet! 🤣🤣 Do you Scottish men feel the same about us American girls?

I cannot speak for others, but I certainly do. A female American accent is a BIG turn on. Especially when they talk dirty. I spent a lot of time in America and loved the attention. I could probably write a book of the things that happened. Married women were the worst and were so naughty 😜😂

I cannot speak for others, but I certainly do. A female American accent is a BIG turn on. Especially when they talk dirty. I spent a lot of time in America and loved the attention. I could probably write a book of the things that happened. Married women were the worst and were so naughty 😜😂
And married women who don't get attention from their husbands are especially naughty!

Late to this thread but share Scotchlander’s experience. Spent a lot of time travelling and working in the US. Being from Yorkshire, my accent is very similar to actor Sean Bean’s. A lot of women found that a real turn on so led to some interesting interactions. 😊

Good morning, I have literally just stumbled upon this thread, and as a gentleman ( at least I like to think that I am- it is for others to judge!), of a certain age and somewhat privileged upbringing, it makes me delighted to know that my voice and accent might be that attractive to ladies from abroad!
For me,hearing French or Italian girls speak English, is very sexy, but as a 20 year old and in my first job in the City, I took a daily phone call from an Irish girl in Dublin, who rang on behalf of her boss, for the price of a particular share… her accent was simply divine, and drove me wild! Sadly I never got to meet her, which was probably for the best !

Good to hear. If anyone would like an
intelligent, well spoken English guy, please send a pm. Would like to find an online female partner for voice chat and play. Intimacy, imagination, and shared enjoyment of each others pleasure and fantasies. Open minded, not vanilla, but nothing extreme or taboo either. No pressure for pics or videos, voice only to start.

Bloody hell, I didn't see this. Said in my middle of the country accent. Maybe, just maybe I could've had a chat friend from over yonder.

UK men are a different breed, especially British men. Like hear me out. Their accents, their great sense of humor, their suave and charming personalities, their gentleman-like nature, and did I mention their accents? Like it's soooo fucking attractive, especially if they have a deep ass voice. Wheewww chile 🥵
Like imagine waking up in the morning and his sleepy and gruffy voice is the first thing you hear right beside you. Morning sex will be on 100. I'm not a fan of the reverse cowgirl position, but let me hear that in the morning and I will TOP! Knees will be on autopilot! Oh if he is working and sends a voice message or calls you (or you call him either or...) and that voice just leaves you in a messy puddle.
I have never been with a guy who is from the UK, but if you have been with a guy or girl who is from the UK, what is your experience?
I would love to hear your stories and maybe chat with some men/women from the UK. Gotta add my girls in there too ;)
Hello PM some time and we can chat about UK accent's there are 450 don't you know Vicky xx

Just stumbled on this fab thread. 64 year old single man. English born and in England. Happy to chat about anything. Miss connection after two friends on here just vanished 6 months ago. I chatted with both for 14 months plus.

I sent a PM

CC

I am a Southern English fella with a weakness for accents.

But I admit I have taken advantage of my own and used it to charm a couple of holidaying ladies from across the pond. They requested stories for me to read out loud for them and how could I say no? It was a fantastic weekend

Back