UK Men Are A Different Breed

Have to confess something. I am an Austrian man who has spent half his life living in the UK.
Whenever I hear a lady/girl/lass with a heavy accent from Liverpool, I get an immediate hard on.
Coleen Rooney --- is my goddess ... clever, great looks, lovely voice and just the right accent for me.

I know a lot of British people would see that very differently ...haha
Austrian men have their charms, also! I had an Austrian boyfriend for a short time.

Have to confess something. I am an Austrian man who has spent half his life living in the UK.
Whenever I hear a lady/girl/lass with a heavy accent from Liverpool, I get an immediate hard on.
Coleen Rooney --- is my goddess ... clever, great looks, lovely voice and just the right accent for me.

I know a lot of British people would see that very differently ...haha

You’d be literally the only human in their element on a Liverpudlian council estate

I guess it all depends on your associations... I spent 6 months as an exchange student in the UK, and I'd say the people I met were less like Hugh Grant and a lot more like Gary and Tony from "Men Behaving Badly" :ROFLMAO:
And I think we all know Gary & Tony would be better company than the floppy haired fop who cheats on Liz Hurley with cheap hookers...

There are soooo many different accents in the UK. Personally I don't like posh English accents or cockney accents. Northern English accents are endearing.
I'm Scottish myself and still think the Glaswegian accent is the sexiest , followed closely by Welsh and Irish.
So celts for the win!

There are soooo many different accents in the UK. Personally I don't like posh English accents or cockney accents. Northern English accents are endearing.
I'm Scottish myself and still think the Glaswegian accent is the sexiest , followed closely by Welsh and Irish.
So celts for the win!
I'll take Geordie followed by the Edinburgh lilt

I think I'd find it hard difficult to keep it up with Scouse, Brummie or Essex...

I guess it all depends on your associations... I spent 6 months as an exchange student in the UK, and I'd say the people I met were less like Hugh Grant and a lot more like Gary and Tony from "Men Behaving Badly" :ROFLMAO:

Harsh. Would say most of us aren’t even that good 😂

I think the Scottish, Irish and Australian communities would be very quick to say there's no one single accent in each of those countries too...
Yep, the Irish accent varies considerably as you travel from South to North. Hard to believe you're in the same country

UK men are a different breed, especially British men. Like hear me out. Their accents, their great sense of humor, their suave and charming personalities, their gentleman-like nature, and did I mention their accents? Like it's soooo fucking attractive, especially if they have a deep ass voice. Wheewww chile 🥵
Like imagine waking up in the morning and his sleepy and gruffy voice is the first thing you hear right beside you. Morning sex will be on 100. I'm not a fan of the reverse cowgirl position, but let me hear that in the morning and I will TOP! Knees will be on autopilot! Oh if he is working and sends a voice message or calls you (or you call him either or...) and that voice just leaves you in a messy puddle.
I have never been with a guy who is from the UK, but if you have been with a guy or girl who is from the UK, what is your experience?
I would love to hear your stories and maybe chat with some men/women from the UK. Gotta add my girls in there too ;)
I admit I have a soft spot for the accents, black humor, and cuntish personalities that seem to be a common package deal in people from the UK :D

UK men are a different breed, especially British men. Like hear me out. Their accents, their great sense of humor, their suave and charming personalities, their gentleman-like nature, and did I mention their accents? Like it's soooo fucking attractive, especially if they have a deep ass voice. Wheewww chile 🥵
Like imagine waking up in the morning and his sleepy and gruffy voice is the first thing you hear right beside you. Morning sex will be on 100. I'm not a fan of the reverse cowgirl position, but let me hear that in the morning and I will TOP! Knees will be on autopilot! Oh if he is working and sends a voice message or calls you (or you call him either or...) and that voice just leaves you in a messy puddle.
I have never been with a guy who is from the UK, but if you have been with a guy or girl who is from the UK, what is your experience?
I would love to hear your stories and maybe chat with some men/women from the UK. Gotta add my girls in there too ;)
If any women want to chat with an older east london guy just let me know xx

It has to be the kink of it? Unfamiliar so very enticing? Funny story…

An old gf could do a dead ringer Cockney accent. I worked with some guys at the time and we became drinking buddies. They invite me over one night to watch a game. She tagged along that night and as a joke I asked her if she’d be up for speaking in her cockney! She reluctantly agreed and we go over.

The woman should have won an Oscar for her performance! She didn’t over play her hand. Only spoke when spoken to, and just eased into the conversation. Finally after both their ears pricked up at the accent, they asked her where she was from. This is when it got good…she had to make up a back story, on the spot and now she was the focus of attention from all three of us…most of all me! 🤣. I had no clue this would snowball like it did! She was center stage the rest of the night!

She had them eating out of her hands and when I returned to work on Monday, all I heard was how much they loved my GF! That accent! I guess when you’re used to listening to girls with hillbilly accents a British accent sounds exotic! Even a Cockney😂

Hello there

I've recently started making my own audios, having been a long time Lit-lurker. As for my accent, I've often been told that I'm "well spoken" (or a posh prick, take your pick :) ). Somewhat of a shameless plug of my (so far, few) audios, but a couple of the comments I've had so far refer to my accent, so if I can make some lovely ladies happy with my voice, I'm more than happy to oblige :)

Being Scottish, this is music to my ears, but after a visit to USA I found this out.

I was in a restaurant in NC with a female friend, The waitress asked me to repeat my order three times. Afterwards my friend said she understood perfectly the first time, but wanted to hear your accent again, as it makes us American girls wet 😱

The female I was with was my only American lover. All I can say is …. WOW! The best 😜

Back