UK Men Are A Different Breed

people just think i'm an idiot, an insensitive one at that, who laughs at most everything.

hahahaha, little do they know i'm a chronic depressive who gets so freaked out with people i just talk shit.

this isn't in a thread, it's just us talking, right?
Ha ha.

I too. I'm on antidepressants and starting counselling soon and awaiting an ADHD psyche uk assessment!

Oh this thread has amused me. I know and love a lot of great men from the UK but they aren't all Hiddlestons or Cumberbatches.
Are the working class men with the thick regional accents appreciated overseas as much as say Idris Elba or Tom Hardy?

I know I'm definitely guilty of romanticising people from other countries too just as much

for the record... i am just as hunky as any of those telly people ad i am certainly not a weedy average bloke with a bit of a belly and grey hair. no, siiree bob.

I mean, just last night i broke up a fight between two wild animals (local foxes and I shouted at them to stop)

for the record... i am just as hunky as any of those telly people ad i am certainly not a weedy average bloke with a bit of a belly and grey hair. no, siiree bob.

I mean, just last night i broke up a fight between two wild animals (local foxes and I shouted at them to stop)
And did they?

Oh this thread has amused me. I know and love a lot of great men from the UK but they aren't all Hiddlestons or Cumberbatches.
Are the working class men with the thick regional accents appreciated overseas as much as say Idris Elba or Tom Hardy?

I know I'm definitely guilty of romanticising people from other countries too just as much
Of course - these American and Canadian ladies love my accent 🤣

And another English chap here. I've just discovered this thread by accident.

I live in West Yorkshire and whilst there is a regional accent here I don't have it too strongly.

I've never been with an American Woman (yes I did just sing that Lenny Kravitz style) but I've spoken to a few and your accent does do me what ours do to you. I'd LOVE to have me an American woman for a night. Fuck that'd be so hot.

Ps. If any American women would like to chat, send me a message :)

Pps. Best English Accent Ever? Richard Burton at the begining of Jeff Wayne's war of the worlds.
Richard Burton saying ANYTHING! Swoon! 🥰🥰

I did connect with an Englishman in my slightly younger days, and it was wonderful. n=1, but he was and is a good, smart, fun man. And the accent was a plus.

UK men are a different breed, especially British men. Like hear me out. Their accents, their great sense of humor, their suave and charming personalities, their gentleman-like nature, and did I mention their accents? Like it's soooo fucking attractive, especially if they have a deep ass voice. Wheewww chile 🥵
Like imagine waking up in the morning and his sleepy and gruffy voice is the first thing you hear right beside you. Morning sex will be on 100. I'm not a fan of the reverse cowgirl position, but let me hear that in the morning and I will TOP! Knees will be on autopilot! Oh if he is working and sends a voice message or calls you (or you call him either or...) and that voice just leaves you in a messy puddle.
I have never been with a guy who is from the UK, but if you have been with a guy or girl who is from the UK, what is your experience?
I would love to hear your stories and maybe chat with some men/women from the UK. Gotta add my girls in there too ;)
I love a Tennessee/southern accent… put a cowgirl hat on and my husband and I would be putty in your hands!

We are British 😘

Back