60 Plus Check In

MWM, turned 87

still not got a cream pie, but it has to happen before I stop breathing.
908 area..............
 
60 and ready

SoCal 60 m here. I like a place that doesn't think 60 means out to pasture
 
Over 60 in Tampa Bay

Yes, but I still wonder how it happened so quickly! Just turned 62, feel 42, been told I look 52...and I'll take that! Married forever, but definitely not done exploring my sexuality. My wife is sexy, and can at times be a pretty hot fuck, but not much imagination or initiation on her part and I've also kept myself in better shape than her. Over the years I've been lucky to experience some pretty cool sexual scenarios...MMF 3ways (my favorite!) as what one guy can keep up with a woman that has a slut side(?) and there is usually a willing cock to suck very close by, quite a few group parties, some theater sex (both watching and participating), and actually went to a Club Relate masturbation party once in Tampa too. As I've aged, my bi side has come a little closer to the surface too. I really enjoy pussy worship, giving oral to a woman or a man, and creampie is my favorite dessert, but I can't quite get into eating the one I made myself!

I'd love to find a person or couple in the Tampa area that want to get together occasionally for some fun and physical pleasure...for me, it's all about the other person(s). I still work hard, and like to play hard as well.
 
Happy Labor Day Everyone!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Who would of thought a 60 year old could still turn a head or two?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Who would of thought a 60 year old could still turn a head or two?

Tnt you make both my heads turn on. Such a beautiful lady you are. Lovely smile an eyes you have an a perfect pair of breasts. I have such nice dreams of those hard nipples, sweet areolas, an mighty fine breasts well sometimes I have wet dreams cause of you mmmm Thank you for posting!!!
 
Indianapolis guy here

65 years young in Indianapolis. Would love to find a partner to share the rest of my life with. A woman that still loves sex. She can have as much as she wants as long as I get to watch, participate or she tells me about it

I love romance kissing is a favorite and will admit to a passion for breasts
 
Back
Top