Father/Adult Son or Grandfather/Adult Grandson play

laplover

Virgin
I've got it bad for men 60 and older. I started playing with my grandpa when I was 19. He'd tell me how his cock was "swollen with fever" and he needed me to suck out that hot, thick fever. He'd be sitting in his favorite recliner and I'd get my face right in between his legs and start nursing on his swollen dick. He'd tell me not to forget the balls so I'd lick them clean. He called them his lollipops. I'd even lick his hole and that would really make his dick stand at attention. He'd grunt and groan and moan until he was finally ready to cum. That's when he'd take his hands and pull my head down on his cock until I just couldn't get any more of it down my throat and he'd pump my mouth full of his fever.

I played with him til he passed away, but that didn't stop me. By then, I had started playing with a couple of his older buddies. When I discovered that there was a park where many older men would walk the trails looking for blowjobs and more, I started going there. After some time, I had so many other "grandpas" who wanted me to suck their dicks, I'd end up staying from morning til night sometimes. I guess it was just the taboo nature of me playing with my real grandpa that turned me on and made me want more. I loved when some of these other men would call me son or grandson and commend me on how well I had pleased them.

Well, I'm still into the idea of playing with a man of a certain age and playing as if I were his (adult) son or (adult) grandson, pleasing the old man and letting him do as he pleases. I meet in person, but I also like masturbating on the phone while talking to an older man. Hearing him call me son or grandson and telling me things he'd do to me or with me. I'm looking for men here (60 or older) who would be up for something like this. I'll give you my number or email address and we can go from there. Usually weekday evenings after 5pm (central time) work best for me and I can be open until after midnight.

I don't do phone or emails but to let you know we wish there were more like you to meet in reality. Lat year I met a 20 year old on squirt.org. He was gay and a virgin and loved older men, I don't get it but I don't care either. I met him at his house while his parents were at work. We went to his room were he undressed me while we made out like school boys. It was so hot:nana: He kissed me and licked me down to my cock and started sucking me. We took turns on each other sucking and 69 then rimming until he ask for my cock, we took turn doing that too although for a 20 yr old he couldn't keep it up very long. We met for about 8 months sneaking in his window at to have sex on his floor or back patio wrapped in a blanket.

Love Grand pa.

I've got it bad for men 60 and older. I started playing with my grandpa when I was 19. He'd tell me how his cock was "swollen with fever" and he needed me to suck out that hot, thick fever. He'd be sitting in his favorite recliner and I'd get my face right in between his legs and start nursing on his swollen dick. He'd tell me not to forget the balls so I'd lick them clean. He called them his lollipops. I'd even lick his hole and that would really make his dick stand at attention. He'd grunt and groan and moan until he was finally ready to cum. That's when he'd take his hands and pull my head down on his cock until I just couldn't get any more of it down my throat and he'd pump my mouth full of his fever.

I played with him til he passed away, but that didn't stop me. By then, I had started playing with a couple of his older buddies. When I discovered that there was a park where many older men would walk the trails looking for blowjobs and more, I started going there. After some time, I had so many other "grandpas" who wanted me to suck their dicks, I'd end up staying from morning til night sometimes. I guess it was just the taboo nature of me playing with my real grandpa that turned me on and made me want more. I loved when some of these other men would call me son or grandson and commend me on how well I had pleased them.

Well, I'm still into the idea of playing with a man of a certain age and playing as if I were his (adult) son or (adult) grandson, pleasing the old man and letting him do as he pleases. I meet in person, but I also like masturbating on the phone while talking to an older man. Hearing him call me son or grandson and telling me things he'd do to me or with me. I'm looking for men here (60 or older) who would be up for something like this. I'll give you my number or email address and we can go from there. Usually weekday evenings after 5pm (central time) work best for me and I can be open until after midnight.

i've written some stories you might enjoy:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3766579&page=submissions

Back