Impossibly Long Nipples

showers ....

are divine I can take them most anytime

Last edited:
Promised... this is an older post of me, but I did promise My Head to Toe pic. Yep.. imagine that I found it. so ta-dah.....

I'm sad I missed it. :( That'll teach me to go on vacation where I have no good signal to get online. hehe

my avatar......

avatar.. kind of a strange word.. ok. I changed mine to a vault pic... by that I mean it is of me.... omg not as a blonde... it is of my natural hair color... I have no idea why I am confessing that:)

avatar.. kind of a strange word.. ok. I changed mine to a vault pic... by that I mean it is of me.... omg not as a blonde... it is of my natural hair color... I have no idea why I am confessing that:)

Do you really think anyone would notice the colour of your hair in that picture? ;) :D

Glorious :kiss:

because you're fake. you were busted with a fake photo of "your" boobs a few days ago.

I don't know why anyone would be bothered by it. Changing hair color shouldn't be a problem for much of anyone anymore. My wife has had three hair colors since we've been together.

On a different note, I'll confess something to you: More than half the reason I've been logging into these forums lately is to see if YOU have posted a new pic each day. I'm a bit obsessed with you. Not in a creepy way - just a very, very admiring way. You're amazing!

OOOPs

I accidently delete all my msgs. sorry, if I did not respond but you now know why:)

Back