Toy for Good Girls (and Boys!)

Bad Dog!!!

vibrator%20dog.jpg

I laughed out loud!!

I've been wanting to try the smartballs....maybe now I will have to go buy them:D But my fav now is the rabbit vib.

i'll be posting more. just need to find them for pics. have fun you guys.

Attachments

• TOM_L.jpg
    TOM_L.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Buzz_L.jpg
    Buzz_L.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 148
  • wand.jpg
    wand.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 134
  • wand 2.jpg
    wand 2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 130
Ok, so I should probably be more embarrassed by this. And also I'm guessing some people think it's weird to post the actual toys rather than the mfg photos of the toys? It would take me too long to look them all up. :rolleyes:

This is most of them. I know at least one is missing. :D

2012-08-07_00-22-44_760.jpg

Seriously, I think I have a shopping problem. :eek:

(Oh, and in case it's not obvious, the red one with the loop on it? That's for boys. :rolleyes: )

NJ-001_A.jpg

The njoy.

Beautiful...I think the butt plug they do is next on the Christmas list for someone we both know...;)

As for existing toys we have loads especially glass...but anything by Lelo is just fabulous...expensive but sooooo worth it...the smoothest silicon, powerful but smooth vibrations...rechargable...they even come beautifully packaged...

Billy is our favourite right now...:D designed for men and amazingly good for both of us...and I never liked vibrators...

Ok, so I should probably be more embarrassed by this. And also I'm guessing some people think it's weird to post the actual toys rather than the mfg photos of the toys? It would take me too long to look them all up. :rolleyes:

(Oh, and in case it's not obvious, the red one with the loop on it? That's for boys. :rolleyes: )

Holy Smokes Girl, that's boDACious!!!! I'm am duly impressed!!! Thanks for taking the time to lay them all out and take a pic of them... You have quite a nice selection! You are the Imelda Marcos of toys!!:D

I am impressed! I will have to look at this pic closer later on this evening and I may have questions! :) I need to post the rest of my toys too...

Holy Smokes Girl, that's boDACious!!!! I'm am duly impressed!!! Thanks for taking the time to lay them all out and take a pic of them... You have quite a nice selection! You are the Imelda Marcos of toys!!:D

:D:eek: What can I say, I love to play. Now if I could just afford that Sybian!

I am impressed! I will have to look at this pic closer later on this evening and I may have questions! :) I need to post the rest of my toys too...

I will do what I can. I can't promise to remember what theyr'e all called or anything though. LOL!

NJ-001_A.jpg

The njoy.

I rarely play with my others cause I love my njoy soooooo much.

However, I do have several glass toys... So easy to clean up...

I also have these...

patchy-paul-ii-fresh-green-fun-factory.jpg

we-vibe_promo_back.jpg

And while these aren't toys in the traditional sense... I do love to play with them... Or have them used on me...

AAAAAthU3esAAAAAAIdWdA.jpg

Nipple_clamps_by_FFWD75.jpg

Tell me about the double penetration one..... I have a serious lust for that...

Bravo!!!! I applaud your collection!!!!

I have a triple pleaser vibe that is the dbl penetration toy with a clit stimulator...you must add this one to your collection, it is awesome!!:D
View attachment 1144300

Last edited:
I have that! :D

Don't you just love it?!? Have you tried it in the shower yet?

My newest toy was delivered today. I think I'm going to have to switch from a toy "bag" to a "box". They're getting too jumbled up in there and sometimes...well...you just don't want to take the time to look for the right one, ya know? ;)

Anyway...my newest...

4f2a133c405d9_119985b.jpg

It is found on Amazon: Golden Triangle Triple Treat Vibrator
$31.99:cattail:
It won't let me attach the pic file again but I posted it on my first post:eek:

Back