Toy advice for my Lady

madinga

Literotica Guru
Shopping for a toy (or two) for my wife. Appreciate any advice on anything below:rose::

High consensus on rabbit-type vibes in another thread, but I see there is thrusting ones, non-thrusting ones, plus one that rotates in addition to vibrates. Can you ladies give any insight on preferences?

Also, is there something special about THE Magic Wand (was also another one indicated as super!), or will any wand-type vibe work (such as THIS)?

And, how about some opinions on THESE type...looks like they could be used a bit differently than the others. And some of these come with a sucking end?

Finally, anyone with any experience with these wearable, remote-controlled ones like THIS? Looks like fun when we go on a dinner date and I want to be dessert. Or is this too much and I should go with something less intrusive/clit outside stimulation only?

Thanks any and all :heart:

Last edited:
I'm a guy, but have bought quite a few toys for my wife and can maybe give some insight.

Like most things, different women prefer different toys/types of stimulation. Some like insertable and/or g-spot vibes and some like just clit stimulation. My wife falls in the latter category so that's what we usually focus on.

Do you know what type she would prefer? If not, I might suggest you get a cheaper variety pack or several different types for her to try to find out what appeals to her most. Once you figure that out, then you can spend a little more money for something of higher quality that you know she will love.

I will say the Magic Wand is very popular because it's powerful, although a little harder to maneuver and handle if she wants to use it during sex. We've tried a remote controlled wearable one like the pink one in your link and she didn't really care for it as much because the vibrations were fairly weak compared to others. But YMMV. Her actual favorite is an inexpensive clit vibe that's small but fairly powerful. She likes it because it's easy to use in certain positions when we're having sex, which is the main reason she has toys to begin with. I always chuckle since we have others we spent far more on that she never uses and always defers to that one.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Yes

I got my girlfriend a dildo and she liked it but then a vibrator made things go crazy for her. She has a John Holmes dildo now. WOW!!!

I'm a guy, but have bought quite a few toys for my wife and can maybe give some insight.

Like most things, different women prefer different toys/types of stimulation. Some like insertable and/or g-spot vibes and some like just clit stimulation. My wife falls in the latter category so that's what we usually focus on.

Do you know what type she would prefer? If not, I might suggest you get a cheaper variety pack or several different types for her to try to find out what appeals to her most. Once you figure that out, then you can spend a little more money for something of higher quality that you know she will love.

I will say the Magic Wand is very popular because it's powerful, although a little harder to maneuver and handle if she wants to use it during sex. We've tried a remote controlled wearable one like the pink one in your link and she didn't really care for it as much because the vibrations were fairly weak compared to others. But YMMV. Her actual favorite is an inexpensive clit vibe that's small but fairly powerful. She likes it because it's easy to use in certain positions when we're having sex, which is the main reason she has toys to begin with. I always chuckle since we have others we spent far more on that she never uses and always defers to that one.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info and sharing. She mostly just uses her finger on clit I think when I'm not around - there's a vibrator somewhere but I haven't seen it out and about in a long time! When I'm going down on her, I usually make her come with a combination g-spot and clit using my fingers and tongue.

Hell, these toys really aren't expensive - maybe I'll just buy several for her to try. And maybe I should add one of those bullet vibes like your wife prefers! I see the finger ones and was thinking about it anyway!

I got my girlfriend a dildo and she liked it but then a vibrator made things go crazy for her. She has a John Holmes dildo now. WOW!!!

yes, she has some new dildos to play with, too (but NOT a John Homes!) Just trying to round out the toy chest! :D

Back