Meet Mr and Mrs MF!

Over our years together, MF and I have celebrated our wedding anniversaries in various ways. This year we decided to do it kink style! :devil:

<snip>

(It turned out later that the room wasn't soundproofed sufficiently — the owners later let slip that they "gathered that we had a lot of fun" :eek:)

<snip>

I love this! Especially the line I have bolded, that made me grin very broadly :D

Great write-up, tinglebliss! :kiss:

Announcement: New Roles!

tinglebliss

Having been a sub to MF (and a few others) over the last two years, I'm now seeking to indulge my inner switch and take a deeper look at life on the other side of the slash . I've had some enjoyable experiences of topping, and I want to expand on those in a specific new role as a sensual Domme. I'm therefore actively looking for female sub play partners for sensation play (e.g. blindfolded, bound and teased). I'm also interested in sharing my role with a Domming partner if that adds extra spice to the dynamic or brings in helpful experience. :)

Mindfondler

MF is also seeking to branch out. He's looking for a particular type of sub girl with the right set of expectations. MF isn't a domineering Dom (his style is softer, like a joint venture with the sub, with him directing and leading the play) and he considerably prefers teasing sensual play to hard impact play. Also, unlike many, MF sees kink and sex as mostly separate domains with some overlap (e.g. some forms of sexual play without intercourse are okay). MF is light-hearted, considerate and fun to be with, so anyone looking for a gentle introductory experience might be well suited. :)

Applications eagerly considered! ;)

I hope you find what you seek hun.

I do know when I first heard your voices, I was mesmerized because I don't hear many accents like yours. I also do like the teases you sprinkle throughout here. :)

I hope you find what you seek hun.

I do know when I first heard your voices, I was mesmerized because I don't hear many accents like yours. I also do like the teases you sprinkle throughout here. :)

Thank you x

Would you like to be mesmerized again? What would you like either of us to say and we will record it specially for you. ;)

I've added the following statement to the start of this thread, as it's not currently possible to put it in our Lit profiles:

Tinglebliss and I are now making a conscious effort to flirt more as individuals. We want to break down any notion that we're somehow sacrosanct as a couple and forbidden territory to outsiders. That's not our style at all! We're strongly committed to each other, but as a solid and supportive "base for operations" for us exploring individually. We want to send out a clear message that it's perfectly fine for people to be playful with us, whether together or individually.

I hope you find what your looking for.
I find being 100% switch to be the most rewarding & mixes the play up nicely.
Merry Christmas & happy holidays to you both :rose:

L:rose:

I hope you find what your looking for.
I find being 100% switch to be the most rewarding & mixes the play up nicely.
Merry Christmas & happy holidays to you both :rose:

L:rose:
Thanks, Leigh! :rose:

Tinglebliss has been experimenting with switching, but she finds that her hidden dominant side only comes out to play when she feels a rare special chemistry with a potential sub (male or female). So far, I've only found myself wanting to take a dominant role with female subs, although I'm open to finding a different dynamic if it's out there for me. Both of us find "casual" play unrewarding: we gain the most satisfaction from being able to get "underneath the skin" of a partner, in an entirely positive way. So far, though, we haven't met any others who have expressed keenness to go to that slightly deeper level with us (either individually or as a couple). That's been limiting our options as we both seek to explore beyond play with each other. :(

Happy Christmas to you too, and best wishes for 2018. :)

I think you two are a great, fun couple. It gladdens my heart to see you playing together in the threads. BDSM is not really my thing, but you guys make me smile.

I think you two are a great, fun couple. It gladdens my heart to see you playing together in the threads. BDSM is not really my thing, but you guys make me smile.
Thank you for your kind words. We are a fun couple, and we do enjoy playing in the threads — ideally with other people, as playing with each other all of the time would quickly become monotonous and might be too sickly or self-indulgent for everyone else to bear. :)

Thank you for your kind words. We are a fun couple, and we do enjoy playing in the threads — ideally with other people, as playing with each other all of the time would quickly become monotonous and might be too sickly or self-indulgent for everyone else to bear. :)
Nah... some of us live vicariously;)

Hope the New Year brings you both more excitement and adventure.

Announcement!

As it's not currently possible to edit profile text on Literotica, I'm adopting this thread as a repository for a few special postings that provide wider insights into my background and interests. I hope that they are of some interest!

I will also add shortcut links to some of these postings in my signature.

Watch this space! :nana:

About me in kink (last updated: 8th May 2018)

I've been on the scene for the last three years, but into kink for much longer than that.

Tinglebliss and I have recently opened up our relationship so that we can enjoy new relationships and dynamics alongside our kinky play together as Dom and sub. We're both happy and excited for each other.

I live for warm, meaningful and emotional connections with people, whether friends or partners. On the surface, I come across as light-hearted and flippant, but don't be fooled! If you take time to get to know me, then you'll discover a more serious and passionate side of me. If you dig still deeper, then you might encounter the cunning and filthy-minded dominant who lurks under my unassuming exterior.

In a submissive, I look for more than a play partner. I seek someone to nurture and care for: a strong woman who knows her own mind yet looks up to me for reassurance, guidance and direction. Our play is a joyful expression of the trust and vulnerability that we share together. Outside that D/s dynamic and power transfer, I want us to be equals.

What turns me on in kink? (last updated: 8th May 2018)

Mental play

Mind games for domination including:

• Anticipation games
  • Obedience and reward/punishment
  • Predicament play (perhaps involving more than one sub)
  • Mild humiliation (enough to arouse, not cause long-lasting distress)
To enjoy this type of play, I need a sub who can share with me their own ideas and fantasies, rather than just being a passive recipient.

Control play

Activities such as:

• Directed dressing-up (e.g. cosplay)
  • Orgasm control/denial (and other play with sex toys)
  • Self-improvement (e.g. exercise regime)
To enjoy this type of play, I need a sub who is motivated, (fairly!) obedient and who has the desire to be made to feel sexy.

Sensation play

Slow teasing intimate play involving a mixture of:

• Bondage
  • Pain and pleasure
  • Strong and subtle contact
  • Full awareness and sensory deprivation
To enjoy this type of play, I need to develop an empathetic connection with the sub so that I can "feel" for myself what's going on for them.

Hi there MF. I'm just popping round to snoop on your updates and see what new and exciting things your are engaging in. :rose::cattail:

My life outside kink (last updated: 8th May 2018)

I run my own business, taking on contract work in a professional field. It keeps me busy, but it's not quite full time, so I'm able to juggle my routine to keep up with my family, friends and hobbies.

I'm an avid runner. I try to get out at least three times a week and cover as many miles as I can. As well as keeping me fit, I enjoy the opportunity to get away from distractions and spend an hour or so in my own calm headspace. In 2015, I trained for and completed my first-ever marathon, which proved to be a worthy challenge mentally as much as physically.

Other interests of mine include:

• Indian Head Massage (I have a diploma!)
  • Music (eclectic and wide-ranging tastes)
  • Ballroom Dancing (though it's been a while!)
  • Yoga (watch me try to maintain the Eagle Pose!)
  • Films (I'm often seen browsing through bargain DVDs)

Hi there MF. I'm just popping round to snoop on your updates and see what new and exciting things your are engaging in. :rose::cattail:
Thanks! Tinglebliss will be adding an update of her own soon. Things have changed for her a great deal since she last posted. It's all positive from both of our points of view — and potentially for others too! :)

Thanks! Tinglebliss will be adding an update of her own soon. Things have changed for her a great deal since she last posted. It's all positive from both of our points of view — and potentially for others too! :)

Great! Glad to hear that you 2 are enjoying yourselves. :)

Back