Meet Mr and Mrs MF!

Well I for one am quite jealous that Mrs. MF has a nightly opportunity to listen to you read her a bedtime story. Because I know I certainly wouldn't turn down a chance to listen to you read even if it was just the train schedule!

I was quite pleased to hear both of you on that last bit!

Alternately, it saddens me to hear that there has been no one to stop lurking, step out of the shadows, and take advantage of a great offer for mentoring from either of you. I would have loved to have someone to do a little hand holding when I was a much younger newbie.

I feel someone will pop up when you least expect it. Things always seem to happen like that.

Hugs to both!
Thank you for those kind words. :rose:

I'm expecting our search to take a while. We started on it about eight months ago now, and it has gradually brought in sincere potential takers. The only stumbling blocks so far with those who have had serious communications with us have been incompatibilities between agendas and personal circumstances, which we understand completely.

I'll keep bumping our adverts and advertising our audio clips, even if nobody else does it for us. I believe that we've stated clearly what we're seeking, so I'm assuming that our search just requires patience as we wait for the correct alignment of the stars to bring the right person to us. :)

Hi, Thanks. The name reflects the person I am. I thought I'd come and say hi

Wow! Hello, Mrs MF! How wonderful that you've jumped in :rose:

And 'tinglebliss' is such a lovely name, although I think you might always be Mrs MF to many ;) :)

I hope you have fun!

Wow! Hello, Mrs MF! How wonderful that you've jumped in :rose:

And 'tinglebliss' is such a lovely name, although I think you might always be Mrs MF to many ;) :)

I hope you have fun!
What a coincidence! I had just added your boudoir thread to my list of subscriptions to keep an eye on. :)

I was trying to see if I could sneak in with a different name. ;)

Hullo! :rose:
Is Mrs MF ok or would you prefer your username?

Welcome to Lit!
Hi and thanks!

Mrs MF is okay here, but for other threads I wanted to have a distinct name. I'm not just MF's other half! I love sensation play, and when I tingle, I'm in heaven, so tinglebliss. :)

Hi and thanks!

Mrs MF is okay here, but for other threads I wanted to have a distinct name. I'm not just MF's other half! I love sensation play, and when I tingle, I'm in heaven, so tinglebliss. :)

LOL

Definitely can't argue with that! ;)

Fair enough, I'm sure it can be done if you leave the politics board be. 😉

Hi and thanks!

Excellent news... I saw you over on Numi's thread. Welcome, again.

Over our years together, MF and I have celebrated our wedding anniversaries in various ways. This year we decided to do it kink style! :devil:

A couple of months ago, MF did some research and found a kinky retreat (a "Premier Bed & Breakfast/Self-catering establishment for adult-minded people") down by the coast that came highly recommended. When we told our friends and family that we were going away, they asked us where we were going. We just gave them a cover story about MF booking a surprise trip for me — that kept them quiet! So, you Litsters are amongst the select few to whom I will tell the full story. :)

After a train, coach and bus ride lasting several hours, we arrived at the establishment. The accommodation was an annexe to a main house in a residential area. It was equipped with everything that we could have imagined (and plenty more that we would never have thought of!) — we were impressed. The accommodation included a walk-in kinky toy cupboard with an eye-popping range of items hung on the walls and sitting on the shelves. The play room contained even more toys and equipment. We were told that it was a soundproof room, but MF decided that we needed to test out that statement (read on!). :D

First of all, MF strapped me up to the Saint Andrew's Cross in my underwear, blindfolded me and played mind games with a selection of different toys — some pleasant, soothing sensations mixed with more painful, jolting ones. My mind just enjoyed the feelings and the anticipation as I listened hard, waiting and wondering! I lost track of time as my head became all floaty. MF later told me that we were there for a couple of hours.

What was next? Tucked away at the back of the play room, we discovered a fucking machine, which I found intriguing. MF was straight onto the case, quickly figuring out how to move it into position alongside a bench and adjust it to the right height and depth so that I have a ride on it. Wow! After I had enjoyed that sensation at a range of speeds and angles, MF added an extra dimension — a magic wand against my clit. That blew my mind! Suitably inspired, MF's evil side came out. He produced two long leather straps and restrained me into position against the bench, then gradually cranked up the power on both machines, taking pleasure in watching me squirm and squeal helplessly. It didn't take long for my squeals to turn into ecstatic screams, mixed with ineffective curses at MF for exploiting me so ruthlessly. MF continued with this treatment for what seemed like hours, pausing only to check in with me periodically and administer a fresh coating of lube to the machines.

(It turned out later that the room wasn't soundproofed sufficiently — the owners later let slip that they "gathered that we had a lot of fun" :eek:)

Before our trip. MF had told me that he was going to chain me up to the bed all night, but on this occasion he chose to let me sleep untethered as I had been a great sub for him (and he wanted to sleep next to me without being disturbed by clanking noises). I was totally drained after my experience with the fucking machine and magic wand, so MF just left me chained up on the bed for a while so that he could take a break and listen to some music instead of my screams. He later returned to take a few photos of me — including this one:

attachment.php

I always knew that MF had a wicked and evil streak in him, but now I've been finding out just how evil he can get! I'm glad to say that I've been experiencing it with great pleasure. Thank you, Sir!

MF and I have been giving each other lots of aftercare (we've both needed it). We checked in with each other thoughout our stay and we're still doing so now. :kiss:

Have a look on my photo page (coming soon!) to see some of the equipment that I went on!

Attachments

• IMG_3133-px-500.jpg
    IMG_3133-px-500.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 0
tinglebliss sure wish i could of walked into that room an found you like that. what a beautiful lady to get up next to an tickle an play with over that sexy bra an panties. when you got to excited id get under them an worked you over till you begged me to take them off, iwould do as requested an then the real fun id have with you. hope to see more of you mmm

Over our years together, MF and I have celebrated our wedding anniversaries in various ways. This year we decided to do it kink style! :devil:

A couple of months ago, MF did some research and found a kinky retreat (a "Premier Bed & Breakfast/Self-catering establishment for adult-minded people") down by the coast that came highly recommended. When we told our friends and family that we were going away, they asked us where we were going. We just gave them a cover story about MF booking a surprise trip for me — that kept them quiet! So, you Litsters are amongst the select few to whom I will tell the full story. :)

After a train, coach and bus ride lasting several hours, we arrived at the establishment. The accommodation was an annexe to a main house in a residential area. It was equipped with everything that we could have imagined (and plenty more that we would never have thought of!) — we were impressed. The accommodation included a walk-in kinky toy cupboard with an eye-popping range of items hung on the walls and sitting on the shelves. The play room contained even more toys and equipment. We were told that it was a soundproof room, but MF decided that we needed to test out that statement (read on!). :D

First of all, MF strapped me up to the Saint Andrew's Cross in my underwear, blindfolded me and played mind games with a selection of different toys — some pleasant, soothing sensations mixed with more painful, jolting ones. My mind just enjoyed the feelings and the anticipation as I listened hard, waiting and wondering! I lost track of time as my head became all floaty. MF later told me that we were there for a couple of hours.

What was next? Tucked away at the back of the play room, we discovered a fucking machine, which I found intriguing. MF was straight onto the case, quickly figuring out how to move it into position alongside a bench and adjust it to the right height and depth so that I have a ride on it. Wow! After I had enjoyed that sensation at a range of speeds and angles, MF added an extra dimension — a magic wand against my clit. That blew my mind! Suitably inspired, MF's evil side came out. He produced two long leather straps and restrained me into position against the bench, then gradually cranked up the power on both machines, taking pleasure in watching me squirm and squeal helplessly. It didn't take long for my squeals to turn into ecstatic screams, mixed with ineffective curses at MF for exploiting me so ruthlessly. MF continued with this treatment for what seemed like hours, pausing only to check in with me periodically and administer a fresh coating of lube to the machines.

(It turned out later that the room wasn't soundproofed sufficiently — the owners later let slip that they "gathered that we had a lot of fun" :eek:)

Before our trip. MF had told me that he was going to chain me up to the bed all night, but on this occasion he chose to let me sleep untethered as I had been a great sub for him (and he wanted to sleep next to me without being disturbed by clanking noises). I was totally drained after my experience with the fucking machine and magic wand, so MF just left me chained up on the bed for a while so that he could take a break and listen to some music instead of my screams. He later returned to take a few photos of me — including this one:

attachment.php

I always knew that MF had a wicked and evil streak in him, but now I've been finding out just how evil he can get! I'm glad to say that I've been experiencing it with great pleasure. Thank you, Sir!

MF and I have been giving each other lots of aftercare (we've both needed it). We checked in with each other thoughout our stay and we're still doing so now. :kiss:

Have a look on my photo page (coming soon!) to see some of the equipment that I went on!

Sounds like an excellent adventure - have you reviewed the place on ClitAdvisor? ;):devil:

Back