Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

“Our bed,” Isabelle had called it. “Our bed”!

Rosa translated it into Spanish and mouth it silently, liking its feel. “Nuestra cama.”

Rosa stepped out of her shoes and pulled off the red polka-dot dress Isabelle had loaned her. Since Isabelle removed her panties in the limousine, she wore nothing underneath. She climbed onto the bed facing Isabelle. She could no longer hold her excitement inside.

Our bed!” Rosa exclaimed and she hugged her lover tightly.

Isabella smiled contently. Holding each other they slipped down between the silk sheets, their bodies touching. Skin against soft skin they melted together...falling into a blissfull sleep, under the silk sheets and down comforter.

What pleasent dreams...a lady and her obediant loyal servant.

To be continued....

Attachments

• 143e374caf144d358553beb4eda5978a.jpg
    143e374caf144d358553beb4eda5978a.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0

Chapter Two -- Partying

“¡Madre de Dios!” Rosa cursed as she spilled half the platter of canapés on the floor. While she had gotten much better walking in heels in the week since becoming Isabelle’s lover, she still occasionally lost her balance when carrying things. Now a sticky mixture of Neufchâtel studded with caviar, anchovies, and avocado splotched the hardwood floor.

She returned to the kitchen to refill the platter and fetch the bucket she had not emptied since mopping this morning, keeping it handy for just such an emergency. Isabelle’s guests would start arriving within the half hour, and Rosa could not bear to consider the shame of their home looking less than perfect for them. First, she scooped up all of the toast points and as much of the savory toppings as she could and deposited these in the garbage. Then, getting down on her hands and knees, she began scrubbing the affected area of the floor.

giphy.gif

Immediately, her short, black, maid’s uniform rode up the back of her thighs, revealing the garters holding up her black stockings. It did not bother her that Isabelle expected her to entertain her guests in such an impractical outfit. Rather, it made Rosa proud that her mistress wanted to show off the natural beauty Isabelle had convinced her she had and taught her to flaunt. She also understood that the uniform served as an expression of her subservience to Isabelle in all things, and, for reasons she did not entirely fathom, that not only pleased Rosa, but also turned her on.

Rosa simply hoped she could hold that feeling in check during the throughout the evening. When horny, she felt distracted. When distracted, she grew clumsy. It would not do to spill food or drink like this in front of their guests. It crossed her mind to quickly masturbate to reduce her lust, but that required Isabelle’s permission. She doubted she would allow it with so little time before the party. Isabelle would simply have to concentrate on her tasks and save the loving until after the guests had left. She looked forward to what Isabelle would do to her then.

Isabelle so looked forward to this event which she held every year, a gathering of old friends, most filthy rich and succesful with a few rather kinky players mixed in. So much drama, gossip and adult activities if you preferred. She studied her reflection in the mirror and was pleased. Rosa had prepared her bath and fixed her hair, a duty that the young maid performed daily. Isabelle was blessed with good looks and a body to die for. The blonde beauty was in her prime and content with life. True, she wasn't involved in any serious relationship with anyone at the moment but Isabelle had a secret...her very pretty young latina maid, who was loyal and obediant, if not innocent. Perhaps not as innocent as she was at first...but that only added to Rosa's allure. She was an angel, a godsend for Isabelle, in a world where good domestic servants were hard to find these days. Most were lazy, resentful and would steal you blind.

The lady heard a loud crash downstairs. She wondered if perhaps the hired help had arrived. The service had provided two female servers and a bartender to assist Rosa, although Rosa was considered Isabelle's personnal maid. Slipping into her four inch heels, Isabelle went down to investigate.

Rosa was on her hands and knees cleaning up a mess and showing off her legs clad in stockings and garters and just a hint of her fine ass in the very short skirt of her uniform. At first thought Isabelle wanted to scold her young clumsy maid for wasting so much expensive caviar and such and make her plead for forgiveness while she was spanked with a hairbrush...but their wasn't time for that, besides that punishment was rather harsh. Instead she dailed the service providers to ask why the help was late. Her guests would be arriving within the hour. The service assurred Isabelle the servers were on their way and would be there soon.

" Do you have any idea how much that caviar costs, young lady ? " Isabelle stood over and above the young maid and asked in a stern manner...

Isabelle seemed to appear from nowhere. "Do you have any idea how much that caviar costs, young lady?"

"Yes, Mistress," Rosa responded. She had learned to speak only English in Isabelle's presence, although she sometimes still slipped into Spanish in the heat of the passion they frequently shared. From on all fours, she rose up onto just her knees, clasped her hands behind her back, and bowed her head. "How can I make it up to you for my clumsiness?"

Last edited:
" How can I make it up to you for my clumsiness ? "

Isabelle was secretly thrilled at her young servants demeanor. Rosa was completely and totally submissive in nature. She was almost perfect in every way and the lady of the house found it hard to scold her. But sometimes it was neccessary to punish Rosa with a hairbrush and remind her of her position. Isabelle enjoyed this alot and it always ended up to her advantage. Rosa was now properly trained...today would be proof.

" Very well...the damage is done. Perhaps I will disapline you later. However the guests will be here soon. You know what is expected of you and you must be on your best behavior. Now where are hired servants, they were supposed to be here an half hour ago. " Isabelle said looking at her watch, growing concerned.

Rosa remained kneeling on the floor, eyes downcast.

" Well whatever...how do I look Rosa ? " the lady asked fishing for compliments...

Attachments

• a387d5382a9a3e70a290966021c455f1.jpg
    a387d5382a9a3e70a290966021c455f1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"How do I look, Rosa?"

Rosa raised her eyes to gaze upon the woman to whom she had devoted herself, body and soul.

"As beautiful as always, Mistress," she replied. Her heart fluttered with love and her privates tingled with lust at the sight of the gorgeous blonde in her black evening gown and long black gloves. "And more.... um... stunning than ever."

Rosa had needed to search for the latter adjective. Isabelle had forbidden her to speak her native Spanish. She took one more look at Isabelle's lovely face and perfect body, then again dropped her gaze, not just as a sign of subservience. She found the sight of Isabelle sweet torture. She wanted her touch so badly. Rosa had already learned that Isabelle dressed in black when she felt especially sexually dominant. Rosa loved what she did to her body when in that mood, and wanted it now, but knew they lacked the time. She could only now serve in her platonic role of maid.

"Shall I contact the caterers to find out what has become of the expected help?"

Last edited:
" Can I contact the caterers to find out what became of the expected help ? " Rosa asked wanting to be helpful.

" Of course please do. " Isabelle admonished, not really angry with her loyal maid. It was just that this annual event was so important to her and she couldn't imagine anything going wrong.

Isabelle walked to the stocked bar, wanting a drink to calm her nerves. She didn't really know why she was anxious, She always maintained complete control over all aspects of her life. Perhaps it was because Isabelle was about to see her ex significent other who she had a torrid affair with. Diamond Lynn Baxter left a very big imprint on her life...and it took some time to get over the beautiful dark haired socailite.

Nevertheless Isabelle was determined to be the perfect hostess to her wealthy and sophisticated guests. From past experience the evening could be quite entertaining to say the least.

Just then the doorbell rang.

" Rosa I believe the hired help has arrived. Please answer the door. Now remember you are in charge of the staff, please don't let me down. " Isabelle instructed.

Her pretty young domestic servant rushed to the door, letting two females and a young handsome hispanic male inside...

Rosa noticed how the bartender kept staring at her. Not so long ago, the leer of so handsome of a man would have thrilled her, while making her blush uncomfortably. Now it did neither. She wanted to tell him to stop, that she belonged to the Señora, her Mistress, but she remained too shy to admit publicly their erotic relationship. Instead, she just sneered or gave him a dirty look the few times her lifted his eyes to hers, rather than staring at her cleavage, or the flash of bare thigh above her stockings whenever she moved in her short black maid uniform.

He had brought with him a portable bar and, per Mistress's instructions, relayed to him by Rosa, he positioned it at the near end of the living room, near the corridor to the bedrooms. He locked its wheels in place and started pulling bottles of liquor out of boxes on top. Rosa gave him one last dismissive glance, then went into the kitchen to check on the waitresses.

She found them busy, taking hors d’oeuvres from containers and arranging them on trays. Satisfied, she returned to inspecting the apartment for any needed last minute cleaning.

Last edited:
Isabelle felt elegant. Her life was perfect and she had everything her little heart desired. She may not have a man in her life but Isabelle didn't really need someone, unless it was under her terms of course. Truthfully she was quite content with the way things were and Isabelle adored her little latina maid. Rosa was loyal and totally committed to her and that was all Isabelle could ask for...

Tonight however Isabelle planned to be absolutely wicked. It had been a year since she hosted her last party with her very important guests in attendence. Isabelle was going to keep a close eye on her domestic servant this evening. Already Isabella had noticed how the hired help had sized her up with his eyes. Dispite Rosa's experience in serving her mistress, she was still an innocent virgin. And Isabelle meant to keep it that way until she decided otherwise.

The doorbell rang and Rosa rushed to answer it as she had been instructed. The beautiful Diamond Anderson had arrived early with her wealthy passive husband Charles in tow. Daimond posed in the doorway and removed her fur coat handing it to Rosa.

" Be very careful with it please...it is worth more than you are ! "Diamond said looking down at her nose at the mere servant...

Attachments

• 1554_004.jpg
    1554_004.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"Be very careful with it, please," the lovely guest insisted as she let Rosa take her luscious Barguzin sable coat. "It is worth more than you are."

"Yes, ma'am," Rosa responded, instinctively bowing a bit. She smiled slightly as a little thrill tingled in her loins from hearing someone new speak of her like property. She wondered if it was just a coincidental comment, or if it suggested how much Isabelle's friends already knew of the nature of her employment.

Despite its luxury, the condominium lacked a proper coat closet. Per Isabelle's prior instruction, Rosa carefully carried the fur, and the lady's husband's overcoat, and carefully laid them on the bed in her small quarters. She then returned to the living room, just in time to open the door for the next set of guests.

Last edited:
Isabelle, playing the divine and perfect hostess greeted her friend, the beautiful and filthy rich Diamond Anderson and her husband, Charles. Isabelle hugged her good friend, smiling, " Oh my goodness, it's so nice to you again, Diamond...you look absolutely ravishing, as usual !

" Why thank you doll. I hope I look good enough to eat ! " Diamond flirted.

" Mmmm, I may have to save you for dessert. " Isabelle promised.

Diamond laughed, " Promises promises, only if my husband can watch ! "

Isabelle laughed. It wasn't a secret that Charles was his gorgeous wife's submissive cuckold. Diamond was a barracuda with an appetitte for both males and females while Charles was more like a goldfish or a loyal and devoted puppy.

" So tell me, darling, where did you get that little young pretty latina servant ? " Diamond inquired.

" Oh you must mean my lovely domestic servant, Rosa. Beware, she is off limits without my permission. Rosa is very specail to me. " Isabelle warned, knowing that Diamond might take this as a challendge...

Just then Rosa opened the door and another guest entered the room...

Old Friend, New Guest

Christopher Boettcher sometimes wondered why he still attended Isabelle's parties. He always found himself ending up uncomfortable with how she behaved. He did not object to her decadent behaviors. He really could not do so, given that he had provided her first tastes of the BDSM lifestyle she had come to so enthusiastically embrace.

Of course, the relationship they had enjoyed during those two semesters of college -- his Junior, her Freshman, year -- had not lasted. After experimenting with various aspects of their burgeoning D/s interests, they realized both prefered a dominant role. Furthermore, Isabelle wanted to try including a man in there bed sometime. Again, he had found this request reasonable, given their intermittent MFf, Mff, and even a couple MFff, experiences. Christopher, however, fully straight, found the idea of sharing a tryst with a man distasteful.

So, while they never officially "broke up," they slowly drifted apart. By the time Christopher graduated, they remained good friends, but without benefits. Both, however, continued to enjoy BDSM, and would often share tales of their exploits during workday lunches or evening phone calls. He liked hearing about her continued joy in frequent lesbian adventures. He merely tolerated when she spoke of times with men.

That, of course, also explained why he often became vexed and restless at these parties, having to see her flirt, and do more, with other men.

He still regarded her as too good a friend, however, to spurn her invitation. Besides, more often than not he left these affairs with some appetent woman, or women, making attendance well worth while. Hoping for the same this year, he knocked on her apartment door.

Attachments

• Chris01a.jpg
    Chris01a.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
Rosa opened the door and found herself facing a ruggedly handsome man with piercing blue eyes. He seemed to look at her as if he could see right through her clothing. So she found herself blushing as she answered in the way Isabelle had instructed.

"Welcome, sir, to the home of my mistress, Isabelle Anderson. Please come in and enjoy yourself. I am Rosa. If you need anything, just ask."

She stood aside to make way for him, respectfully lowering her eyes.

Isabelle noticed Christopher Boettcher as soon as he entered. Her heart skipped a beat upon seeing him, after all these years he still had that effect on her...he was a very sexy man. Although she prefferred females these days, they were easier to dominate and manage, Isabelle always found Chris arousing and sexy. He was the classic all male specimen. And a close dear old friend...

" Excuse me ladies. " Isabelle said, immediately going over to greet her guest.

" Christopher ! I'm so delighted that you came. It's always such a pleasure to see you. " Isabelle gushed, really not surprised because he had never missed her annual event ever. Actually they had just spoken last week on the phone and Isabelle had informed him how pleased she was with her young and pretty domestic servant, Rosa. Of course Isabelle had filled him in on some of the spicey details of their specail 'arrangement'...

Turning to Rosa, who was obediantly waiting with lowered eyes, Isabelle instructed, " Please take Mr. Boettcher coat for him and put it with the others. "

Smiling Isabelle took Christopher by the hand and led him over to the bar. " Isn't she just precious ? " she asked...

Christopher watched the petite latina walking away with his coat carefully hung under her right forearm. When she stopped for a moment to give instructions to one of the caterers, his eyes traveled from her pert butt in its short black skirt and down her thin but shapely legs.

485a22edfa52460c44f80ab8844482a0--stockings-heels-black-stockings.jpg

"So, you say she's a virgin," he commented to Isabelle. "At least in the technical sense?"

Rosa returned to the living room after depositing Mr. Boettcher's overcoat with the others on her bed. She saw Isabelle standing with the new guest at the bar. She could tell by the way she looked into his eyes and touched his hand or shoulder as they spoke that her Mistress found the man attractive. Rosa's eye's narrowed as she frowned with jealousy.

" So you say she is a virgin...in the technical sense ? " Christopher inquired as his eyes followed Isabelle's young and pretty domestic servant walk away with his coat.

" Yes she is...and I intend that she stay that way. " Isabelle warned. She knew Christophers reputation as a ladies man and while virgins were very rare in his circle of 'friends' he maybe unable to resist the temptation and challenge to introduce the innocent young maid to the pleasures of the opposite sex. However Isabelle hadn't spent the last few weeks grooming her young domestic servant to serve and please her every whim to be careless and let her be debached by a male or another female for that matter.

Isabelle intended to keep a close eye on her little specail servant tonight.

" Besides Christopher, love, I am aware of your tastes. Have you met my dear friend Diamond Anderson and her husband Charles ? " Isabelle asked as she led him over to the handsome couple...

"Have you met my dear friend Diamond Anderson and her husband Charles?" Isabelle asked.

"Of course," Christopher replied with a sinister chuckle. "We met at your last party, but someone else introduced us. As I recall, by that time, you and several of your other guests were engaged in a rather exotic and creative version of Spin the Bottle. So, you might not have noticed that Diamond and I got to know each other... got to know each other quite well. She and I have actually gotten together a few times since then, including a weekend on my boat."

It would not shock Isabelle that he stated this in the presence of Diamond's husband. Since meeting them, he had learned of Charles Anderson's notoriety in some circles for enjoying the peculiar kink of cuckoldry. He had even asked to watch his wife's incestuous activities, but there Christopher drew the line.

"You look as lovely tonight as ever, Diamond," Christopher purred to the curvacious middle-aged lady with brown eyes so dark, they effectively matched her raven hair. Ignoring Charles completely, he took Diamond's hand and raised it to his lips. He did not release her hand when the prolonged kiss ended. He turned to their host. "Isabelle, Darling... Might Mrs. Anderson and I borrow your guest room?"

Attachments

• Diamond01.jpg
    Diamond01.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0

Rosa overheard the conversation near the door. At first, she thought her imperfect English caused her to misunderstand what Mr. Boettcher implied when he said how well he knew Mrs. Anderson. That Isabelle's friends might have affairs would not shock Rosa. She would never expect, however, that a man would discuss doing so in front of the adulteress's husband. Then Mr. Boettcher requested to take Mrs. Anderson back to a bedroom, making his relationship with her undeniable. Forgetting her station, Rosa just turned toward them and stared.

attachment.php

Attachments

• RosaStare01.jpg
    RosaStare01.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
" Isabelle darling...might Mrs. Anderson and I borrow your guestroom ? " Christopher inquired.

Isabelle watched the interaction between her guests with amusement. Christopher didn't waste any time, did he, and she couldn't help but see the shocked expression on her pretty little domestic servants face. Despite Rosa's introduction to the adult world with her beautiful blonde mistress she was still rather innocent in many ways. Rosa was old fashioned and considered it a sin if an unmarried man or woman had sex together and it was even more wicked for married people to engage in such an act. It was adultry, plain and simple...

" Of course, I trust you know where it is. " Isabelle winked, delighted that the fun and games were beginning so soon. What certain people didn't know, including her own sweet domestic servant, her guest room was equipped with a large two way mirror which took up the whole wall and provided lucky voyuers an excellent view of action between the couples involved.

Isabelle gave the couple a few moments before taking Rosa and Charles into the secret narrow room which contained a few plush leather chairs. It also provided a perfect view of the guest beddroom....

As soon as the guest room door clicked shut behind them, Christopher took hold of Diamond's shoulders and pressed her against the large mirror that faced the king sized bed. He began kissing her neck, moving up to her ear, which he knew drove her wild. Soon they began shedding their clothes and, with him naked and her in only black garter belt and stockings, moved to the bed. Christopher laid on it backwards, his head facing the mirror, so that when Diamond mounted him, she looked directly at herself making love to him. He thought the strategically placed mirror's reflection alone manifested Isabelle's decadence. Had he known the full truth of the mirror, and that he had an audience, he would never have done anything like this in the room. Blissfully ignorant of his spectators, however, he thrust his hips up to impale Diamond's sodden and slippery womanhood with his throbbing erection.

Attachments

• Diamond02.jpg
    Diamond02.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
Rosa had always wondered why Isabelle stored a set of leather chairs in her bedroom closet while keeping most of her clothes in the guest bedroom. She now found out. Once Isabelle had ushered Rosa and Mr. Anderson into the narrow space, she dimmed the lights and pushed aside a set of dresses to reveal that the back wall of the closet was a floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall window. It looked into the guest bedroom. Rosa knew that in the guestroom, however, that side of the glass appeared as a large mirror. She realized this meant they could secretly spy on anything going on in the guest bedroom.

attachment.php

At the moment, this meant they would witness the tryst between Mr. Boettcher and Mrs. Anderson. Rosa gasped when Mr. Boettcher took hold of Mrs. Anderson's shoulders and pressed her against the mirror so that they saw her shapely body flattened upon the glass. When he began kissing her neck, moving up to her ear, Rosa heard Mr. Anderson moan beside her and looked over to see him stroking the large sudden bulge in the front of his slacks.

Meanwhile, the amorous couple they surreptitiously watched began shedding clothing. Soon, Mr. Boettcher stood nude, his penis sticking stiffly out in front of him. Rosa felt herself blushing but could not turn away. She had never seen a grown man's organ before, and certainly never an erection. It seemed too large a thing to fit inside a woman.

When Mrs. Anderson had stripped down to just a black lace garter belt and stockings, Mr. Boettcher laid down on the bed with his head facing the mirror and trio of spies. Mrs. Anderson mounted him, her face contorting with manifest pleasure as she slid down upon his hard member. Rosa felt a twinge of longing in her loins. She had no desire to impale herself as Mrs. Anderson had done. Rather, as she watched her start rocking her hips down upon Mr. Boettcher, who thrust up in return, Rosa found herself lusting after the curvaceous mature woman so obviously succumbing to wanton sexual pleasure.

Then Mrs. Anderson did something Rosa would have never expected. She looked directly into the mirror, but not as if she wanted to view herself. Instead, she seemed to focus through the glass, as if she knew of the unseen witnesses to her adultery. Again, Mr. Anderson moaned beside her.

Isabelle watched in fascination as Diamond rode Christopher's hard cock but she also kept an eye on her little dutiful maid, wanting to see her reaction to the couple fornicating before them. Isabelle sensed that Rosa was a little shocked to witness a married female committing the sin of adultry, although it was more of a cuckolding experience in reality since Charles was also enjoying watch another man fuck his wife. But Isabelle did notice that Rosa could not take her eyes off of Diamond Anderson as her creamy white breasts swayed enticingly back and forth from the motion, just inches from Rosa's eyes...

Her little obediant maid seemed to be enjoying the show ! This pleased Isabelle, knowing Rosa was more attracted to females than men. Isabelle was worried that once her submissive and innocent maid experienced the joys of a cock she might not be so willing to serve her mistress.

Meanwhile Charles Anderson seemed to be enjoying it even better. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his rather small penis despite being erect and was stroking it through the material of his panty. Diamond preferred that her dear ol'
cuckold hubby wear silky female undergarmets every day. If he had a 'mistake' without his wife's permission Charles would be made to wear a cage as punishment.

Isabelle turned her attention back to the couple in the bedroom. She could tell that Diamond was approaching orgasm by the look of unbrideled lust on her pretty face. She was taking every inch of Christophers hard shaft in her naughty hot pussy. Although Isabelle herself, preferred females she had to confess that Chris had a nice cock and knew how to use it. Isabelle lost count of how many times he made her cream all over it !

Attachments

• 78a77b191acd395b6e41af6483b9d880 (2).jpg
    78a77b191acd395b6e41af6483b9d880 (2).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Panting heavily, Diamond sat up straight upon Christopher's hips. This pressed his thrusting erection against the front wall of her vagina, and, Christopher hoped, her G-Spot. She looked down to meet his eyes and groaned, suggesting so.

Then her gaze returned to the mirror. Christopher knew Diamond was somewhat narcissistic -- as were so many of Isabelle's circle -- but she simply could not keep herself from looking at her reflection in the mirror, even as the quickening pace of her hips and rising pitch of her moans indicated she approached orgasm. Christopher didn't mind. The idea that she liked to watch herself have sex turned him on all the more and he began thrusting up into her with increasing vigor.

Attachments

• Diamond03.jpg
    Diamond03.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
Back