Meet Mr and Mrs MF!

About me in kink (last updated: 9th May 2018)

I was introduced to kink in 2015 and I've never looked back. I've discovered that I am a strongly sensual person. I love experiencing different sensations and teasing people sensually. I have also realised that I am bi-curious.

I am forever learning. I enjoy listening to others, watching and trying out new skills. I have learnt in the scene about different aspects of kink and since opening up my mind I have been feeling freer and more happy.

I am a sub to my Dom husband (Mindfondler), but I am also experimenting with submission to others. I have also opened up my Domme side with a few play partners.

I have made many friends in the scene and I now have a great network to call on for more knowledge and fun.

My kinks

I started out by experiencing a lot of different kinks, to find out which ones I liked best. I can say that I enjoyed everyone of them, but I found some of them particularly exciting:

• Violet Wand
  • Sensual Tools (floggers, claw, pinwheel, fingers)
  • Kinky Hypnosis

My ambitions within kink

My life outside kink

Outside kink, I enjoy:

• Films (especially comedy, romance and horror genres)
  • Running (regularly, distances up to half marathons)
  • Nurturing (encouraging others to grow)

Last edited:
MF has informed me that some people are still interested in what we get up to. I had a great day out yesterday, so here's an update. :rose:

MF and I travelled to a polyamory munch yesterday. We're now poly-curious and we wanted to find out more. We weren't sure whether we would fit in with the group and feel comfortable. I don't usually enjoy first meetings with people, because I'm quite shy so I often get nervous and quiet.

We arrived in the pub at 6.30pm to find an empty table to get some dinner. To our surprise, people from the munch found us straight away and sat down to chat to us. There were at least ten people who were new to the munch (though not to the scene) and they had all come to find connections. We immediately felt a comforting sense of belonging, like part of a family.

We listened to the chit chat and I found the courage to ask a chap about what poly means to him. He replied that it's whatever you want and that the right person will appear if they're interested in the same things as you (he was a bit more blunt that that!). We chatted to an experienced dom who had the same view of BDSM as us. That was refreshing! To us, D/s play is a continuing 'mind game' rather than just blindly using a flogger, cane or whip, but few people in our local scene seem interested in exploring this. The dom immediately put into words many of the concepts that MF and I have had inside our heads but we've been struggling to express.

Our "quick pop into" the munch turned out to be a four and a half hour stay! I can't wait to chat more to this new group of friendly and helpful people. :)

I'm so happy for the two of you.
Happy that you are able to find what you are looking for, and happy that you are both comfortable enough to do this and share the experience.:heart::heart::heart:

I'm so happy for the two of you.
Happy that you are able to find what you are looking for, and happy that you are both comfortable enough to do this and share the experience.:heart::heart::heart:

Thanks snexxer.:)

We are both happier in our minds of what we are looking for and enjoy meeting people to get as much help and guidance to do it.

I started up my Tinglebliss's Teasers thread for everyone to enjoy. I've had a lot of replies from guys (thanks, all!), but one of my other aims is to inspire ladies about what they can achieve if they desire.

So, ladies, would you like to get dressed up in different sexy outfits (kinky and non-kinky) and have fun? :D

My first photoshoot was with another lady who was shy like me. Doing it together brought our cheeky selves out and we haven't looked back since. MF was a great gentleman helping us to select different outfits and to pose sexily (I think he enjoyed that part!). I'll post some examples from my virgin shoot in my Tinglebliss's Teasers thread shortly.

Unfortunately, the other lady from my first photoshoot has moved on, so I'm seeking another sexy lady partner in crime! Any takers? :)

I've done another photoshoot since my first one, but that was on my own and with MF. Some of the photos already in my thread are from there (I will put a note on the photos to say which ones).

MF has informed me that some people are still interested in what we get up to. I had a great day out yesterday, so here's an update. :rose:

MF and I travelled to a polyamory munch yesterday. We're now poly-curious and we wanted to find out more. We weren't sure whether we would fit in with the group and feel comfortable. I don't usually enjoy first meetings with people, because I'm quite shy so I often get nervous and quiet.

We arrived in the pub at 6.30pm to find an empty table to get some dinner. To our surprise, people from the munch found us straight away and sat down to chat to us. There were at least ten people who were new to the munch (though not to the scene) and they had all come to find connections. We immediately felt a comforting sense of belonging, like part of a family.

We listened to the chit chat and I found the courage to ask a chap about what poly means to him. He replied that it's whatever you want and that the right person will appear if they're interested in the same things as you (he was a bit more blunt that that!). We chatted to an experienced dom who had the same view of BDSM as us. That was refreshing! To us, D/s play is a continuing 'mind game' rather than just blindly using a flogger, cane or whip, but few people in our local scene seem interested in exploring this. The dom immediately put into words many of the concepts that MF and I have had inside our heads but we've been struggling to express.

Our "quick pop into" the munch turned out to be a four and a half hour stay! I can't wait to chat more to this new group of friendly and helpful people. :)

Success!! I hope it works out and someone, somewhere is the right one (or tw!!??) for you two to continue journeying

X

Back