ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky-E-leven said:
Hey buddy! Not much going on now. Just finished an edit and am now taking a few minutes off. Need to figure out supper and then I'll be ready to do some writing. How are you?

~lucky :rose:
Still having the heebijeebies from all that roast madness. Otherwise cool. Trying to clear my head and finish the Olympic thing...

Liar said:
Still having the heebijeebies from all that roast madness. Otherwise cool. Trying to clear my head and finish the Olympic thing...

I've just pulled up a rock to sit around the fire and catch up. :)

So how's the Judo coming?

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
I've just pulled up a rock to sit around the fire and catch up. :)

So how's the Judo coming?

~lucky
I've got a coach that is tied up with the black belt and gagged with panties. That's all I'm revealing.

lucky-E-leven said:
Big drink for me, please? Something fun and frozen.

How's everyone doing today?

~lucky

p.s. Colly, you've got mail. :kiss:

You have mail too.

*HUGS*

i hope it lives up to your expectations :kiss:

Colleen Thomas said:
Right. Well, I'll just sit here and be a nervous wreck till your done

*HUGS*

Shhhh... I'm reading. And quite happily so, so far. No worries, nutty. :kiss:

Beautiful drawing, abs.

I have no idea what the topic is, as this is the first time I have dared venture over to this thread. Quite frankly, I'm a little scared and confused. Somebody hold me! :eek:

Liar said:
I've got a coach that is tied up with the black belt and gagged with panties. That's all I'm revealing.

Sounds like something I would LOVE to do..

How's everyone????

Well I guess there's not much left of Lisa, so I thought I'd stop by and have an Irish Mist on the rocks. At least til the next roast.:D

sincerely_helene said:
Beautiful drawing, abs.

I have no idea what the topic is, as this is the first time I have dared venture over to this thread. Quite frankly, I'm a little scared and confused. Somebody hold me! :eek:

*holding helene's hand*
don't worry I was a complete Lit forum newbie as of a week ago. They broke me in well. :) it doesn't hurt. :p
:kiss:
R

P.S. WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE ON THE FREAKIN' EAST COAST?....I DON'T GET TO CHILL UNTIL EVERYONE IS ALREADY GONE!!!!!!!!

THIS SUCKS!!!!

sincerely_helene said:
Beautiful drawing, abs.

Two arms. No waiting.;)

cloudy said:
I'm not on the east coast. :confused:

oh!
It's just that this place is busy when I'm not here, and I know some of it is time zone related....*shrug* it's just a pain playing catch up.
how are you today cloudy?

**running in.. passing everyone with a wave and heading straight for the bar. taking an ice cold dead guy ale from the cooler and popping its lid.. gulping it down fast...

BURP ***

vella_ms said:
**running in.. passing everyone with a wave and heading straight for the bar. taking an ice cold dead guy ale from the cooler and popping its lid.. gulping it down fast...

BURP ***

hi to you too. :rolleyes:
that bad of a day or that good of a day? :confused:

RebeccaLeah said:
oh!
It's just that this place is busy when I'm not here, and I know some of it is time zone related....*shrug* it's just a pain playing catch up.
how are you today cloudy?

I'm fine, sweetie, and you?

I've spent the day, again, with a house full of boys. *sigh*

RebeccaLeah said:
hi to you too. :rolleyes:
that bad of a day or that good of a day? :confused:

i was thirsty

day.. good bad.. bad good.. so so i suppose

i would so love to get toasted--rip roaring drunk.. but.. itll have to be another time. *sigh*

how goes by you, college girlie?

cloudy said:

whatever you do, just cuz youre swathed in testosteroni...

please dont grow a penis

cloudy said:

i'm sorry. my house is practically built of estrogen. :rolleyes:

i'm glad to be out of class and work for the day and looking foward to ballet class. *demi plie, grande plie* :D

vella_ms said:
i was thirsty

day.. good bad.. bad good.. so so i suppose

i would so love to get toasted--rip roaring drunk.. but.. itll have to be another time. *sigh*

how goes by you, college girlie?

not too bad, long but not over...the rest is fun though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back