Lindsey's Lusty Lounge

Lovely pictures of a beautiful girl. But one thing missing, at least in my opinion. A collar.......

Bandicoot

Hi Lindsay xx

It's lovely to read about someone as young as you that is exploring the erotic not harsh painful aspects of being submissive and satisfying your dom's and your emotional and carnal needs.
Trust is the key ingredient between both of you to stretch your boundaries and optimise your pleasures.
I follow your thread with interest. You have a lovely body. I look forward to seeing and hearing more of you.

With some encouragement from my Dom I've started my own thread. First ever yay! I hope to pop in regularly and post pics (if people like it)...maybe take requests. We'll see! Please leave comments and not PM's. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy! :)

*Please keep these images just here in the thread

Well now aren't just a gorgeous vision, great thread *hits subscribe* :rose:

fishnets? or thigh high stockings? have any you would like to show off?? :)

Hi. What a wonderful thread. You're such a sexy lady. Your breasts in particular are gorgeous. Thanks for posting.

You are gorgeous! What a lucky Dom you have!

attachment.php

okay you guys didn't really have to hold onto your butts for this...but i did. making it the right file size for this site was frustrating. so enjoy! lol, it's probably not happening again...

Last edited:
attachment.php

okay you guys didn't really have to hold onto your butts for this...but i did. making it the right file size for this site was frustrating. so enjoy! lol, it's probably not happening again...

oh that is awesome!! great gif! now whatbwere you doing when you made that? what were you bouncing on?? ;)

attachment.php

Oh, I get it. I should grab your butt . . . while you are doing that . . . on top of me. Hey, everyone needs a dream, right.:rolleyes:

That's very sexy, thanks for posting.

I would gladly hold on to your butt while you are enjoying yourself like that!! Well worth the frustrations!! Beautiful! :devil:

Last edited:
attachment.php

WOW! That's an awesome gif ;) very fun ;) thank you for all the effort ;)

Back