Any curious, straight guys out there?

Doesn't this post include everyone? I saw a study recently that states that over 80 percent of people are bisexual. I'm surprised it's that low! Everyone has their fantasies here and there; some are just scared to fess up to em! I'm definitly curious I'd say, but have never done anything more than webcamed.
 
I have to admit to being sceptical about that degree of bisexuality (as I'm bisexual myself). Whilst I have known quite a few women who have had one or two 'lesbian' experiences in their lives, and a few who've had periods of lesbianism, I know very few genuine bisexual men. Most bisexual men I've known have eventually gone completely gay. The truly straight men I know would never go near another guy, in the same way that gay men almost vomit when asked to imagine sex with a woman. I know more than a few women, both straight and gay, who occasionally have sex with, or including, the same/opposite gender respectively.

I've had threesomes with a few couples (F/M), and it has always been about 2 guys pleasuring a woman, the guys are very conscious of not touching in a way which could be misconstrued. I'm sure it does go on though.
 
2f75e8a6b3e90828682c03f35f672486200604120_full.jpg
 
I'm straight, but very curious. I tend to find my fantasies turn to being with another guy a lot lately.
 
tossing my hat in the ring

Jersey guy here. Curious myself. Anyone want to chat, maybe more, PM or mail me. Thanks.
 
south_florida_bicur said:
I think it is really hot watching a guy stroke and possibly helping until he cums.

That is why the booths excite me.

If a guy puts his cock thru the hole, there is an excitement that you are going to make him cum.

Over at an adult book store in turnersville NJ, I stopped there on the way to work, and went to one of their gloryhole booths there was a guy jerking off, he had a nice big cock!I gave him some motivation to stick his cock through the hole I gently reached for it and started stroking it for him , pulling him towards me saying:" come on! be a good boy and give me that!!"
And I started sucking that beautiful piece of meat.
then it started to swell, he was almost there!! then he puilled out of my mouth and started stroking himself and he started to cum! BIG SPURTS!!

"hey, that cum belongs to me!!"

And I reached my hand out, cupping my hand and catching every spurt of his glorious seed!!!

He quick got dresed and left. I took the cupped hand and consumed that yummy cum. Drinking it down and licking my hand clean!!!
Best breakfast I ever had!!! ;)
 
Love to give it all a try

for about 5 to 7years now, I wanted to suck a cock, If I could suck my own i would, But i can't so got be someone elses cock, Has a Teen I got to jerk off a friend has he did me, before he made me cum, he started sucking my cock, I should done him know i be thinking,
love to have to do over now,
so here i am, wanting to try it all again, to play with one, suck it, maybe even some bottom,,,,,,, pm me , check out my own tread , I travle all over has a truck driver, I live in central Cailf. in last week been in 6 different states,
 
Very Curious Straight Guy Here

Oh heck yeh I am a very Bi-Curious straight guy!!!!! I would love to get together with another guy and just have all kinds of SEX. I fantasize about it all the time
 
lovablo said:
Oh heck yeh I am a very Bi-Curious straight guy!!!!! I would love to get together with another guy and just have all kinds of SEX. I fantasize about it all the time

you need to fill out your profile, or put more INFOR here,
Like where you from?
 
Plain Vanilla Jack Off Buddies

What about men who just want to jack off with other men without needing anything else? I've gotten used to using my hand, and it's not that bad. I respect everybody else's preferences, interests, fetishes and choices in life. I just happen to be the odd man out. The only two options that interest me are to either be married to a woman and have vaginal intercourse with her or to masturbate by hand with a buddy. Thinking of oral or anything else with a guy doesn't do it for me. It's just how my brain is wired. Any married men out there who just want to groove on some old fashioned masturbation with a pal to relieve some stress?

Jake
 
me too

TumbledLove said:
If you're a straight guy wanting to fool around with another guy, then post a message.

I've been wanting to try oral sex on a hot cock (and a hot guy attached to it). But since I can't get much of mine in my mouth, I figured I'd try someone elses. :D


why cant i find someone
 
suggestion for oldie

Try putting a profile with a location on it and a little about yourself. Better chance of someone close by and interested in hitting you up. Good luck.
 
Hello Laz! Tried pming you since you were close but to no avail, full box. Please PM me when possible

Anyway, I am a very curious 21/m here in in North Jersey that's been thinking about bottoming for a while now. Hot thread
 
by the way....

.....has anyone had any problems with certain folks on here trying to stick a virus on your computer by way of a pic from an e-mail? Had a fellow from Lit try that some time ago with me after getting my e-mail address under the guise of wanting to chat. Anyone else have this problem? And how did you settle it?
 
I am straight but have always been curious. GF shows same interest for both her and I, just need to go from fantasy to reality. I have recently become very much interested in makeing it happen with or without her, I don't why. But my 2 fantasys are, if without her, seeing a guys cock in a nice pair of panties and just being able to explore as I wish. Or If with her, laying under her while she gets fucked and licking her and the cock at the same time. I also wouldn't mind her "coaxing" me into sucking it on my own.
 
This describes me

I am intensly curious and have many fantasies about being 'used' by a woman or couple with a dominant woman. I have a few dreams about just me and another cock, but perhaps its that last shred of 'real guy' in me that keeps my mind centered on the couple/female aspect.

My goal coming here is to share my many dreams with others and interactively as well. Should things go from there, well who knows what the future holds. Idealy I want to share, exchange and learn the extent of my own interest and limits. This seems like a good place to have my first post. My first submission under this screen name is in the inbox, there are a couple others under a different name from a few years ago, that name is Vayporh. They will give you an idea of what my mind is working on.

I'm married, over 20 years with this wonderful but sexually limited woman and want to stay that way. But I just cannot ignore these desires any longer and need to share them at the very least. Hopefully I'll get to exchange stories and chat with some of you folks in the future.
 
what town or city we all from

chezhot said:
Too bad St. Louis. NorCal here. PM me if you want to chat more.
will I just got back from Washington, if i knowen, i could made a rest stop or even done a sleep over!, Again, going to try pass the word, what city or towns one live in, could help us all meet, I'm up and down I-5 ! I took a cat nap in weed Cailf. , even hyway 395,97,299, 99.80, witch hyway you on?
 
I'm sure is more like yourself

Hand_in_Motion said:
What about men who just want to jack off with other men without needing anything else? I've gotten used to using my hand, and it's not that bad. I respect everybody else's preferences, interests, fetishes and choices in life. I just happen to be the odd man out. The only two options that interest me are to either be married to a woman and have vaginal intercourse with her or to masturbate by hand with a buddy. Thinking of oral or anything else with a guy doesn't do it for me. It's just how my brain is wired. Any married men out there who just want to groove on some old fashioned masturbation with a pal to relieve some stress?

Jake
I'm sure be some willing to just give a helpping hand, It could, be a good stepping stone to start, I want to try sucking also, but nice hand job be fun too!
been in your state once this year!, what town or city you in!
 
Last edited:
Atlanta, Cartersvill too

lovablo said:
Oh heck yeh I am a very Bi-Curious straight guy!!!!! I would love to get together with another guy and just have all kinds of SEX. I fantasize about it all the time
been back to your home city and state couple time, spent night in carterville,
I even remeber friend stent me a clip from fuckingmachine and jerking off a couple time! wish i had a friend to sahre the moment with!
 
Back
Top