Slut mom

angela40

Really Experienced
I was home working, concentrating on next day's deadline. My son was with his gf, giving me solace for the night. The door bell rang and went to answer it. There stood my son's closest mate, telling me he was picking up something for Eric my son and knew the item's location. Went back to my desk finishing the article. I didn't hear George come into my office. I then felt hands massaging my shoulders relieving tension . I turned around and told him he shouldn't and shrugged him off. I went back to my writing..... Then felt a kiss on my neck.
"You really shouldn't" I said.
He didn't stop kept kissing my neck then turned me able to kiss my lips. I warded him off, but my nipples erected under my flimsy top. George saw my reaction and I saw his, cock growing in his jeans. I had to stop this. I was wearing short shorts crotch between my pussy lips keeping me in arousal . I weakened when he pulled out his young long thick cock foreskin rolled back George removed my top, leaned over me suckling my nipples as my hand circled around his hard cock beginning to jack him off. His balls were swollen ready to release his cum in my hand. I wanted him in my mouth and guided his cock towards the opening , he was overcome
instead gave me a facial. He licked it of my face, then we kissed getting him hard again in seconds. I couldn't stop myself got up, dropped my shorts, leaned over my desk, completely exposed for him.
"Going to spank the slut mom "I heard him say
Yes he spanked me hard telling me that at nights he thinks about me as he masturbates. I was wet, I was selfish, reached back for his fuck dick and pulled him to the anus hole.
" AAAHHHH GOD FUCK ME "
He rubbed his cock around the anal rim and then felt his cock entering me holding me around the waist. His strokes a bit painful but eased to pleasure.
" FUCK ME DARLING "
Deep thrust absolutely made me scream for much needed orgasms. Oh his fuck strokes
Pressed my ass against his groin to feel everything he could give me. George delivered, dropping cream cum into my asshole. Some of it ran down between my thighs as he pulled out,
I needed him again in my mouth. I kneeled took his cum covered engorged dick into my mouth. and cleaned him off with my tongue, then deepthroated him to another finish. We both fell exhaustately back unto the carpet. I was ashamed what I had done.
Unexpected George called me a slut. I slapped his face, but he stopped my hand in mid air and slapped me.
"Eric is right you are a fuck slut ".he said
The word slut turned George on. His cock rose and again I sucked him off.
George and I made love often in Brighton. It was our getaway. We also made love near our homes.

I was home working, concentrating on next day's deadline. My son was with his gf, giving me solace for the night. The door bell rang and went to answer it. There stood my son's closest mate, telling me he was picking up something for Eric my son and knew the item's location. Went back to my desk finishing the article. I didn't hear George come into my office. I then felt hands massaging my shoulders relieving tension . I turned around and told him he shouldn't and shrugged him off. I went back to my writing..... Then felt a kiss on my neck.
"You really shouldn't" I said.
He didn't stop kept kissing my neck then turned me able to kiss my lips. I warded him off, but my nipples erected under my flimsy top. George saw my reaction and I saw his, cock growing in his jeans. I had to stop this. I was wearing short shorts crotch between my pussy lips keeping me in arousal . I weakened when he pulled out his young long thick cock foreskin rolled back George removed my top, leaned over me suckling my nipples as my hand circled around his hard cock beginning to jack him off. His balls were swollen ready to release his cum in my hand. I wanted him in my mouth and guided his cock towards the opening , he was overcome
instead gave me a facial. He licked it of my face, then we kissed getting him hard again in seconds. I couldn't stop myself got up, dropped my shorts, leaned over my desk, completely exposed for him.
"Going to spank the slut mom "I heard him say
Yes he spanked me hard telling me that at nights he thinks about me as he masturbates. I was wet, I was selfish, reached back for his fuck dick and pulled him to the anus hole.
" AAAHHHH GOD FUCK ME "
He rubbed his cock around the anal rim and then felt his cock entering me holding me around the waist. His strokes a bit painful but eased to pleasure.
" FUCK ME DARLING "
Deep thrust absolutely made me scream for much needed orgasms. Oh his fuck strokes
Pressed my ass against his groin to feel everything he could give me. George delivered, dropping cream cum into my asshole. Some of it ran down between my thighs as he pulled out,
I needed him again in my mouth. I kneeled took his cum covered engorged dick into my mouth. and cleaned him off with my tongue, then deepthroated him to another finish. We both fell exhaustately back unto the carpet. I was ashamed what I had done.
Unexpected George called me a slut. I slapped his face, but he stopped my hand in mid air and slapped me.
"Eric is right you are a fuck slut ".he said
The word slut turned George on. His cock rose and again I sucked him off.
George and I made love often in Brighton. It was our getaway. We also made love near our homes.

Wow - George is a really lucky guy!!!

Slut Mom next door

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
So she called me on the way to dinner and shared with me what had happened. She said she was so turned on being an exhibitionist she was dripping wet and her panties were soaked. I get instantly hard imagining her doing more than just exposing herself and knowing she is a real slut when she's drunk I told her to cut loose with the girls and to have fun that night. Sure enough I found out later that she left her car downtown and one of her friends drove her home. She gives him a big long hug and feels his dick grow against her belly. Embarrassed, he backs off but she stays close and massages his "muscular" shoulders complimenting him and getting him to talk a little. She looked down and his cock is pointing straight at her, then looks up and his eyes are on her cleavage.

She took his hand and led him to the couch apologizing for being so drunk. Before they sit down he adjusts himself but he's too big to hide it and his actions give her the opportunity for her to tell him it's okay that he's hard, she understands boy's his age can't always control it. Then she rubs his thigh while asking about his sex life. He's flustered but admits that he hasn't had much experience. She tells him she knows he tried to spy on her years ago and then asked if he saw anything. He turns beat red and moves to leave but a simple squeeze of his thigh makes him stay in place.

He grows silent and she feels totally in charge. She asked him again and he admits he did see her naked. She asked him if he watched her earlier that night and he admits he did. She asked him if he wanted to see her naked again, he says yes. She tells him it's only because she'd drunk as she gets up and strips to her panties and bra. She stands like that in front of him with a long awkward silence because he obviously doesn't know what to do. So she straddles his lap and they make out. He came quickly, she felt it, but says nothing and he soon wants to leave. But she know better and won't let him get up telling him to relax and let her be in charge. He stayed hard as she strips off her bra and lets him feel them. She pulled off his shirt and he's more muscular than she imagined. She licks and nibbles her way down his chest till she's between his legs and works down his pants. She was again surprised that his cum covered cock was so huge.

She sucked his dick. She gets totally into it knowing it's his first BJ. She crams it deep in her throat, bobs up and down, plays and pulls on his balls until he cums in her mouth. She took his hand and pulled him to our bed. She tells me the next morning that he fucked her like a jack rabbit all night, every hole, every possible way. He was and excellent student. She was exhausted but happy. In fact, she was watching him sleeping like a baby while we talked. She said that his dick was going hard. She said she had to go. They fucked for three more days until I came home.

She sucked his dick. She gets totally into it knowing it's his first BJ. She crams it deep in her throat, bobs up and down, plays and pulls on his balls until he cums in her mouth. She took his hand and pulled him to our bed. She tells me the next morning that he fucked her like a jack rabbit all night, every hole, every possible way. He was and excellent student. She was exhausted but happy. In fact, she was watching him sleeping like a baby while we talked. She said that his dick was going hard. She said she had to go. They fucked for three more days until I came home.

Very hot! Such a sexy and amazing wife, would love to hear more of your experiences.

Back