Seduced by the Squire (closed for DrekSilverBorn)

Opensesame54321

Lost in Limbo
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Posts
4,754
Bridget Sweetwater

http://m.shutterstock.com/images/84408943

Bridget looked once again at the paper in her hands. She had not been able to read it, requiring her to visit the local priest. She should have known that the news would not be good.

Papa had died just 3 months earlier, leaving her an unpleasant surprise. The little cottage that she had grown up in, had lived in all her life, was not really theirs. Mama had died when Bridget was 10. Since then, it had been just her and Papa. And he always took care of everything. They always took care of each other. She cooked, and cleaned the house, did the mending, while Papa took care of the crops. It was small, but enough for them.

Papa had apologized for not having enough for her a dowry. So, at 18 years of age, Bridget had resigned herself to the fact that she would either die an old maid, or wind up married to a widower in order to raise his children. Bridget was not an ugly young lady. With her auburn hair and grey eyes and clear complexion, she was attractive enough. But lack of a dowry kept any of the local lads from dating her or asking for her hand.

Suddenly, Papa had died, and to her surprise, she had received a letter. The priest had read it to her and she discovered that the cottage was not theirs. It belonged to Lord Lexford. She had traveled up to the Manor and met with him. He was a sweet older man that took pity on her in her situation, and told her that she could stay. He had promised to reduce her payments. She had traveled back home, a great weight lifted from her shoulders.

And then, not one month later Lord Lexford was dead. Something about dying while hunting. So once again she worried about whether she would get to stay at her cottage. Lord Lexford's heir was in the process of taking over.

This morning another letter had arrived and once again, she went to see the priest. This letter was from Lord Lexford's heir, demanding that she present herself in 2 days time, along with full payment due or be prepared to vacate the premises. There was no mention of the agreement between Lord Lexford and herself.

She was worried but surely the heir would be as kind as Lord Lexford had been.
 
Last edited:
Max Lexford age 19 Looks

A law had passed when I turned sixteen that all noble boys were to be made squires of the neighboring kingdoms that was the last time I saw my father or mother the only time I heard from them was letters I got every season. When I turned the age of seventeen I got a letter that my mother had passed in her sleep my father was in shambles but I couldn't come home until I was released from service I trained and fought even harder learning the way's of the neighboring kingdoms then came the day, as I hit the age of nineteen a messenger from my home of Lexford, came bearing a message of grave importance my father Lord Lexford had died doing what he did best hunting game he was gored by boar he was hunting the night before his wounds were too great to ever heal so that day he died and they sent a letter to the king asking for the heir to return. It was decided that day when I got the letter from the messenger I was released from service and was whisked back home by carriage passing the forest I looked out of the carriage and saw lots of people were giving their respect to my father grave I was quickly crowned as the new ruler of Lexford. Then came the day where I started to go through my families estates and saw there was a small cottage and the person who lived there had a deal with my father but my father was dead and I was the ruler now I sent word to the people that lived there to either come up with payment or leave my land they had two days to appear in front of me.
 
Bridget made sure that she had cleaned her dress, as well as putting on her only snood after brushing her hair. She gathers what coinage she had, though nowhere near the full amount demanded.

With apprehension, she walked the 4 miles away to where the manor house was. The first time she had come to see the elder Lexford, she had been frightened. But this time, she was even more frightened.

Her hand shook a bit as she knocked on the Lexford Manor front door. The man that answered the door looked down his nose at her as she told him her name and who she was there to see. The man all in black told her to wait as he left.

Soon he returned and lead her into the same room that she had met with Lord Lexford months earlier. But this time, a much younger man sat on the other side of the desk. He looked not much older than her, though an entire world away in social status. He was a very good looking young man, but she had heard stories in the village of a wild streak that resided with him.

"Sir, I am Bridget Sweetwater. I live at Rosewood Cottage. It was my Father and I but he is recently deceased. I had talked to Lord Lexford before he died and he had promised to reduce the price of my payment. I was supposed to have more time so I have not the full reduced payment due, but it is all that I have."

She stood there, nervous.
 
I was busy at my late father's desk signing different papers and reading letters sent in condolence to my father's passing and offer's from different houses to take their daughters as wife's I chuckled reading each proposal some offered horses more servants and more land I finally spoke aloud and said "I'm not in the mood to settle down just quite yet." That's when a knock on the door brought my mind back to matters at hand I looked up and said "Enter." The main butler came inside and said: "There is a Miss Sweetwater here to see you." I looked a little confused then I began to remember the cottage "Ah yes show her in." I watched him exit and began to move the papers around and tossed the proposal's into the nearby fireplace I looked up when I heard the door opening and in walked a girl roughly eighteen years of age I listened to her tell me about how my father promised to lower the price I began to chuckle a bit and waved the butler away with my finger watching him shut the door I finally said "Miss Sweetwater as you probably know my father is dead and whatever deal you had with him is gone with him now I see no reason why I should agree to let you live there." I stepped a bit closer to the window seeing the winds blowing the leaves off the tree's "Autumn is coming soon than expected." I turned a bit seeing her reaction.
 
"But...but...sir, please! I have nowhere else to go. I can give you some money. It is all I have." She stepped forward and, removing the coins from her small purse, placed the meager pile of them on his desk.

She was panicking. Surely he would not kick her out. She stood there, her eyes silently pleading to him. But all he did was stare out the window.

She held her breath, and prayed that the man would show mercy and let her keep the cottage.
 
I looked back at a few coins she placed on my desk and then heard her pleading with him I walked back to the desk and picked up the coins she dropped on the desk I turned and took hold of her hand and placed them back into her hand feeling the touch of her skin reminded me I had laid with many of women during my time in the nearby kingdom "Winter is coming every day faster so I will offer you a job stay in my manor keep yourself warm for the winter all I will ask of you is to lay with me and to keep my company during the winter month's for that I will let you have the cottage and whatever you need for the coming years or you can choose to leave this manor and you will be removed from the cottage and forced to work off whatever payment I deem fit?" I turned around and began to walk back to my desk and took a seat near the warming fire I sat back in the chair watching her reaction and her decision.
 
Bridget's cheeks flushed bright red at his offer. At first she was too shocked to be outraged or offended. Lay with him? How dare he!

"Sir, I am not a harlot. I may..." She stopped and drew herself up straight, her face embarrassed and anger flashing from her grey eyes. "I may be an untried maiden, but to suggest that I would do such a thing..."

She could not finish, but turned to leave, walking toward the study door. With her hand on the doorknob, she stopped.

...or you can choose to leave this manor and you will be removed from the cottage and forced to work off whatever payment I deem fit

Which meant that she would then have no home, and would still owe him money and no way to pay him back. So she could end up in debtors prison.

The longer she stood there, the sicker she felt. If she did it, she would have a home, and a ruined reputation. Though it was not as if there was any hope for a marriage for her.

She couldn't bring herself to look at him so she kept her back to him as she asked, "How do I know that you would not change your mind? Cheat me out of what's due me?"
 
I smiled a bit when she said: "How do I know you won't cheat me." I gave a humorous laugh and said "You don't but what other option is there for you an untrained maiden homeless working for measly scraps having to pay me what you owe this house but I will say this you will not have to satisfy like you think you will have to what I am meaning is someone to keep my bed warm at night and a companion to talk with at any time in no way I think of you as a harlot." I reached for a box on my desk and opened it and pulled out a ruby and held it in my hand I then placed it on the desk and said: "This could be your payment for the first month and there will be plenty more if you agree to stay." I pushed back into my chair watching her reaction to the gem that was in front of her.
 
While he talked, she had slowly turned around. She couldn't understand why he would want her. She was not pretty, nor cultured, nor educated. She had never lain with a man, nor even been kissed by one. She was not ignorant of the ways of the world, but, still, she was not the kind of woman that a man like him would want. With his new wealth, she was sure that any of the young ladies from any of the best houses would be honored for his attentions.

He was, after all, a very handsome young man, if not somewhat vain. But from what she had seen, his body appeared fine form.

She walked forward and slowly picked up the red stone. Never in her life had she ever seen anything like it.

"Could I return to my cottage to retrieve my things?"
 
I watched her walk towards my desk and pick up the ruby it was like she was in awe of it I smirked a bit knowing full well that the game of cat and mouse came to a close in my favor as always I stood up and walked around the desk coming face to face with the girl named Bridget "That can be down I will send you with one of my guards and the house carriage." I placed my hand upon her hand holding the ruby and began to forcibly close her hand making her clutch the ruby "You may keep that think of it as a small token of appreciation for agreeing with my idea." I began to turn and walk back to the desk and turned around real fast and said "Oh before I forget its a rather large bed I sleep in so you may have as much space as you want while we lay together and don't worry your maidenhood will not come into question if you and when you get married." I picked up the bell summoning the house butler
 
His hand felt hot as he closed her hand around the ruby. She couldn't bring herself to look up at him.

And he would send a guard and a carriage with her to get her things. A guard? Did he think that she would run away with the gem? Or that people would try to steal her meager belongings? All she owned was a family bible, which she could not read, 2 dresses (1 of which she wore), her nightgown, 1 pair of shoes, a cape with hood, and a small dress pin that had belonged to her mother. It would easily fit in a carrier.

Oh before I forget its a rather large bed I sleep in so you may have as much space as you want while we lay together and don't worry your maidenhood will not come into question if you and when you get married

She didn't know how she should take that. Indignation or hurt at not being pretty enough? Or relief that her would not force himself upon her? Or his rudeness at mentioning the "when and if she married". She knew exactly what her fate was.

She waited to see when she could go to Rosewood Cottage.
 
The house butler opened the door and I looked to him and said "Miss Sweetwater is going to be staying in the Manor during the coming months so I wish for a guard and the carriage to accompany her back to her cottage and get whatever items she would like to keep with her also have the cook prepare something splendid for tonight's dinner." I watched the butler bow his head and say to Bridget "Come with me, Miss." I watched her follow the butler out of the room and smiled slightly watching the door close I began to rub my hands together and in a deep grin I said: "This is going to be a fun winter indeed." I began to stand up and walked to the window watching the carriage come up to the door and saw one of my guards getting in followed by Miss Sweetwater. I grinned watching the carriage take off waiting till she returned and give her the rules of the Manor.
 
It did not take long to reach Rosewood Cottage. Whereas the 4 mile walk had taken her around 2 hours earlier that morning, the carriage ride seemed to take around 20 minutes. The guard sharing the carriage said nothing to her on the way there, she still felt uncomfortable sitting across from him. He spent the entire trip there looking out the window, as if keeping a lookout for bandits. Inwardly she laughed at the thought of someone wanting to steal her meager possessions, but she stayed silent.

The guard helped her alight at the cottage and stood guard outside. It took her all of 5 minutes to wrap her belongings up in the cloak and tie it all in a bundle. As she left the cottage, the guard took it from her, saying "let me, miss."

Then they were off back up to the manor, the guard holding her small bundle beside him. Once again, they arrived at Lexford Manor where she was once again ushered in. Before she can say anything, the guard disappeared with her bundle and she was told to wait as she had just several hours earlier that day.

What had she agreed to?
 
I had walked around the Manor telling which servants to do what I finally came to the small library and proceeded inside and took a seat near one of few bookcases holding collections of books I was deep in thought when the door to the library slowly opened and in walked the guard I sent with the girl "Sir we have arrived safe back to the Manor the girl is waiting in the entryway and here are her things." He handed me the few items she brought with her "Have one of the maids bring the items back to her and have her draw a bath for the girl I want her to look nice for dinner." He nodded and walked out of the room and I went back to reading for a couple hours before I heard a knock and the butler saying "Sir dinner is ready." I smiled and closed the book I was reading and walked out of the Library toward the dining room where my guest was already waiting for me.
 
Bridget watched as a maid approached her carrying her small bundle. After being told to follow, she soon arrived upstairs. The room, which she assumed was the Squires, was large. A large bed filled half of the room. Across from it was a large fireplace. In front of it were several chairs set up to take advantage of the fireplace.

"You may leave those here for the time being. A bath has been drawn for you so you can remove the road.

Bridget thanked her, blushing at the fact that she was here in the Squire's bedroom preparing to bathe. Before she knew it, she was in the bath water filled with rose oil and scrubbing away the grime and dirt.
She had never had a bath this nice. The maid wanted to help her but she refused. She did not need anything like that.

She was told to dress up for dinner. As she only had one other dress, she pulled it out and shook it. The dress was pale blue muslin with a high neckline. It was a fine, serviceable dress. She brushed her auburn hair till it shone.

The butler came and quickly escorted her to the dining room to show her to her seat. She sat there, waiting for the squire. She was very nervous.
 
I walked into the dining room and saw that Miss Sweetwater was already dressed and looking very beautiful "I got to say you are a very beautiful girl Miss Sweetwater." I sat at the head of the table right near her and rang the bell that was right near my plate I watched the cook come out from the kitchen and brought a magnificent selection of food I looked and saw that Bridget was amazed at the selection "Eat up my dear the cook is very good at his job." I took a piece of leg and bits of fruit and placed them onto my plate and poured a good portion of liqueur into my glass "So How long has your family lived on my lands." I took a bite of the meat listening to her answer.
 
I got to say you are a very beautiful girl Miss Sweetwater

"Thank you," she said quietly, looking down at her plate. She did not feel beautiful. She felt quite plain.

Bridget looked with amazement at the vast array of food before her. It was just the 2 of them seated at the table. She hoped that some of this would make it to the servants.

She picked a few things and put them on her plate. She was nervous and really didn't have that much of an appetite. The food was good, but her nerves made the thought of food too much. She took little bites.

So How long has your family lived on my lands

"My father and mother moved there right after they married. Father was there for almost 20 years." She paused. "Not near as long as your family has been here."

She didn't know how she was going to stand being here all winter.
 
I slowly ate the pieces of meat listening to her tell me about how long her family had been here I grabbed a piece of bread and began to butter it slowly while watching Bridget looking around the dining hall "My great grandfather killed that beast back when he was my age." I pointed up at the bear head on the wall "It was terrorizing his people and killing the chickens and cattle so he and a couple of the men he trusted ventured into the den of the beast and slain him two people died in that cave broke my grandfather's heart because like my dad they both cared for the people of their realm and they were quite honorable." I looked down at the candle and spoke once again "As for me if I will continue to treat the people the same as my father and grandfather it will depend on." I looked over to Bridget and said: "Would you care for dessert?"
 
Listening to his story about the bear, she could hear the pride in his voice. Although she had to admit that it was an interesting story. There were bear heads and deer heads dotting the walls of the dining room. For all their power and money, to her everything had the feeling of excess. Even though her Rosewood Cottage was small and lacked a lot of finery decorating it, the rose trellis climbing the sunny side of the home was more beautiful than all this.

Would you care for dessert

"If you wish, sire." She was almost afraid to see what excessively rich dessert would be served.
 
I looked toward the door to the kitchen and rang the small bell letting the cook know we were prepared for dessert "I see that your nervous staying in a home you don't know and with a man you just met today I can say this I will not push you to do whatever you don't want to do its been three years since I have been home so it will be nice to see how the people of my realm are faring." I took a small bite of fruit when the cook came out of the kitchen with two small dishes placing them in front of myself and Bridget "So tell me about yourself and how are the crops having been fairing since I have been away?" I took a small bite of the small cake that was in front of me watching Briget and listening intently.
 
So tell me about yourself and how are the crops having been fairing since I have been away

Bridget was so uncomfortable. She really didn't know how to talk to a squire and felt that the questions he was asking her were somehow his personal joke at her. She was not a joke and she was tired of it all.

She looked at him, not backing down. "It's been rough, not just for us at Rosewood Cottage. There has been little rain this year, and last year was drier than expected. The majority of your tenants can't make their quota. It's through no fault of their own. There were 4 local families that had death touch them and I'm not including myself. Half of those were of children."

She took a bite of cake. "Does that answer your questions?"
 
I listened to Bridget telling me how the realm was faring I could hear the sarcastic tone coming from her mouth I smirked and said "They won't have to worry about their crops I'll send some men to help where they are needed don't want any more deaths in my realm during the winter months." I sat back and rang the bell signaling the maids to clean up the dishes and didn't say a word till the maids left and we were by ourselves at the table "Miss Sweetwater you could be a little happy that you're not homeless or worse in a debtor's prison it can still happen." I placed my hand out and took the glass in front of me sipping the contents of the glass
 
"Sire, I am well aware of my situation. It doesn't mean that I like it, or can be happy about it, but I certainly understand it. You asked a question, and I gave you my answer. Would you rather I was some milk faced maiden, afraid of her shadow? I'm sorry, but that's not me. I would not have lasted alone for 3 months, let alone longer."

She had started her speech staring at the table in front of her. But as she spoke, she lifted her head until she was looking at him. As if showing him she wasn't backing down.

"After all, I'm assuming that you wish intelligent conversation, am I right? Or are you wanting someone to coo and grin at you? If I'm to wind up in debtors prison, then I'll certainly need me wits about me. If it's truth you want, then I'll give it to you."

She looked at him, waiting to see just what kind of man she was going to be sharing a bed with.
 
Last edited:
I listened to Bridget voicing her opinion and not scared of anything I would do to her I began to slowly smile and thoughts began to run throughout my head of what to do with this little bitch I quickly stood up from my chair and reached for her grabbing ahold of her auburn hair and tightening my fist around it I spoke in a dark tone and said "You ungrateful bitch you push away everything that I have showed you my kindness the food I had prepared for you and still you run your mouth like some harlot wench." I grabbed both her arms and threw her over my broad shoulder carrying her toward the master bedroom once I got to the door I kicked it open with my shoe and made my way toward the bed I looked back at the hall and saw the butler and one of the many maids gasping at what they were seeing I shouted in a loud voice saying "Leave us!" I slowly turned around and saw that Bridget was trying to get off the bed in a hurry I ran over to the side of the bed pushing her back onto it screaming in a loud voice "This is what happens to people who take my kindness for granted!" I grabbed her dress ripping it off her body exposing her breasts to the cold air I reached my hands to my pants ripping them off my lower body exposing my dick to the untrained maiden "Tonight you will regret what words you speak before me." I jab my cock deep into her pussy making her scream out in pain I slowly began to smile saying to myself "This is going to be one warm winter in this Manor."
 
Bridget sat there feeling proud of herself. She had stood up to him. Even after he stood, she still had no idea what was coming.

Suddenly he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, calling her a bitch and a harlot whore. She was outraged, but that was apparently just the beginning.

Before she knew it, she was thrown over his shoulder. All she could see was his back as he carried her through the manor. She could see different people following - maids and such.

Suddenly, he threw her on the bed. She could only assume that this was the master bedroom where she was to share his bed. As he turned to yell at the people in the doorway, she started trying to make it off the bed, hoping to get away from him.

The Squire turned back and saw her trying to get away. He ran over to the side of the bed where she was and, reaching out, grabbed the front of her dress, ripped down, exposing her body to his angry gaze.

Then he practically ripped his trousers off, exposing his engorged manhood to her. He was on top of her in a flash, spreading her legs roughly and plunging his member deep in her virginal sex. She screamed, from the pain as well as the shock. She lay underneath him, crying as he pumped his manhood deep in and out of her. The man was too big for her to move, and so she lay there beneath him as he had his way with her.
 
Back
Top