More Random Thoughts

My puppy (dobershark) is 15 months old today & is 24.5 lbs of muscle :heart:

L:rose:
 
The proper spelling is Veterans Day not Veteran's Day. We honor all who served, the veterans don't own the day.
 
The intense shiver of quivering pleasure that pulses up and down from synapsis to toes and back again, Is what its all about.. Mostly...
The cuddling in an endorphine misted haze afterwards is nice too though.
 
Too funny!

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Killing time before getting my nails done. Got here a bit early. *Twiddles thumbs*
 
Standing in line trying to do a return. I guess I picked the wrong time. Place is busy. But hey i got lit and a smartphone to keep me company.
 
Is it normal for intolerance to rise so quickly?

Yes it is, the hearts of men are filled with anger and hate, all they needed is someone to make them feel it's acceptable. Good people have to stand up and keep their heads high. If us good people stay still evil will prevail
 
Is it normal for intolerance to rise so quickly?

You'd be surprised by the intolerance of the so-called tolerant...hate and anger is still there...the only difference is it is directed at an approved out group.
 
You'd be surprised by the intolerance of the so-called tolerant...hate and anger is still there...the only difference is it is directed at an approved out group.

If you're talking about being intolerant of the intolerant you're entering a rabbit hole
 
You'd be surprised by the intolerance of the so-called tolerant...hate and anger is still there...the only difference is it is directed at an approved out group.

I'm normally a very tolerant and accepting person, except when it comes to those people driving under the speed limit in a no passing area. I'm totally intolerant of them.
 
Back
Top