More Random Thoughts

Rose4Emily

They're a friend's pearls
Unlike other social media, our profiles here don't have a place to put status or thoughts or any of that, so I once made my own right here.

That one is now over 5000 posts, so likely to be shut down soon, so I preemptively moved that process to here.

Of course, anyone else having "Random Thoughts" is welcome to post on this thread as well.

Random Politics

I started out for Bernie, but have been a staunch Hillary supporter since the Convention.

Now that I actually will have to go into a voting booth and mark a ballot on Tuesday, however, I find I cannot stomach all Hillary's lies, cheating and corruption.

I would urge you all, for the sake of your consciences, to vote instead for Dr. Jill Stein!

I started out for Bernie, but have been a staunch Hillary supporter since the Convention.

Now that I actually will have to go into a voting booth and mark a ballot on Tuesday, however, I find I cannot stomach all Hillary's lies, cheating and corruption.

I would urge you all, for the sake of your consciences, to vote instead for Dr. Jill Stein!

Everyone has told a lie or two in the course of their lives. Any one who wants to make her lies worse than theirs is..........

Is it weird that I like watching women dress up like nurses and pretend to give me a scalp massage while talking to me very softly?

If more people argued about politics in the winter, it could help people stay warm by getting their blood boiling.

Another semi-great tip...just because :)

What if you had the opportunity to be handed everything you ever wanted? I mean everything. Would you still want it? Would you grow tired of it? Would you be happy, content, comfortable?

What if what you want changes over time?

Seriously, what happens if a goose falls out of formation during migration? Do they fall in with another group? Travel all night to get caught up? Just layover at the next pond?

Cranial Anatomy

Are you interested in the cranial anatomy of liberals?

If so, tune to CNN or MSNBC tonight.

The sight of their heads exploding is both interesting and informative, not to mention often amusing!

First thing this morning I had my seat & steering wheel warmers on, coming home I had the top down......crazy time of year

L:rose:

Back