New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and Salutations

Since this seems to be the place to do it, I thought I'd stop and introduce myself to those of you who don't already know me.

I'm a fairly young (27) and mostly gentle Dom who's been interested in the D/s lifestyle for many years and involved in it for the last couple. I'm a regular in Lit chat, so a number here already know me, and I'm also the His in His_sugar for those who might know her. I've been reading the forum for a little while now and for some reason this weekend I've been drawn to finally start posting. I'm looking forward to having some good discussions with everyone here and getting to know even more new people. :)
 
Welcome Solitude!.. :) Always great to see new faces in the BDSM area .. looking forward to having another person involved in discussions.
 
RE:Richard

Yes, Richard, I am a singer. Not too good at writing stories unless they're to music, I am afraid. LOL.


~Creme:kiss:
 
Re: RE:Richard

cremebrulee said:
Yes, Richard, I am a singer. Not too good at writing stories unless they're to music, I am afraid. LOL.


~Creme:kiss:

cum sing in my ear
 
Hmmmm...

*sings to Richard...*


"I've got that knowing sultry halfa smirking smile on my lips thinking of you"


~Creme:kiss:
 
Re: Hmmmm...

cremebrulee said:
*sings to Richard...*


"I've got that knowing sultry halfa smirking smile on my lips thinking of you"


~Creme:kiss:

Do you know what I do to women that exhabite smart ass behavior ?

Is the pic on the web site you?
 
I think I know what it is you do, yes...

Dearest Richard,
What one might consider smartass behaviour, another might consider simply fulfilling a request .
*wink*
You did ask me to cum over and sing in your ear:D

Yes, that is my photo on the site.



~Creme:kiss:
 
Hello Everyone

I am also new here, 27 Female sub. I have been reading the boards for quite some time and felt I should gather the courage to send a greeting. I am very interested in BDSM. My partner is quite wonderful and we enjoy a very fufilling sex life. My hopes are to meet other people and perhaps gain a little more knowledge on what makes us so "unique". :)
 
Re: Hello Everyone

FemaleType said:
I am also new here, 27 Female sub. I have been reading the boards for quite some time and felt I should gather the courage to send a greeting. I am very interested in BDSM. My partner is quite wonderful and we enjoy a very fufilling sex life. My hopes are to meet other people and perhaps gain a little more knowledge on what makes us so "unique". :)

Welcome to our little place on the net

You will find a wealth of freindship and knowledge here
 
Re: I think I know what it is you do, yes...

cremebrulee said:
Dearest Richard,
What one might consider smartass behaviour, another might consider simply fulfilling a request .
*wink*
You did ask me to cum over and sing in your ear:D

Yes, that is my photo on the site.



~Creme:kiss:

Yes you did
and you are lovely
 
Wow, I go away for a few days and look at all the new faces! Welcome everyone :) I'm glad you're here.

~Anelize
 
cremebrulee

you cant be more of a smart ass then my BF..

I thought I was one.. till I met him LMAO

I always have answer to everything except with him.
never seen such a smart ass before LMAO :rolleyes:
 
Hey !!!

Just thought i'd come and quickly introduce myself.
Im pretty new to this site... but i'm having loads of fun reading through it.

Talk to you all soon!
 
Re: Hey !!!

Chayned said:
Just thought i'd come and quickly introduce myself.
Im pretty new to this site... but i'm having loads of fun reading through it.

Talk to you all soon!

Hi and welcome.
 
Who did I miss????

Please pm me if you are new.

I want to say hello properly, but tonight am a bit rushed in my on line time.

*sweet apologetic smiles*


:rose:
 
Well, I've been visiting semi-regularly for the last few weeks, and I just found this thread, so I might as well introduce myself.

Single male, 35 (in a few weeks), been lightly involved in two R/L B&D relationships thus far. Still trying to figure out exactly what suits me and how I can best benefit from this lifestyle I'm so attracted to, and have so much interest in; I'd also like to learn more so as to be better when actually practicing the lifestyle itself, which is part of why I'm here.

Anyway, I'm in the upper Midwest United States (where the human population density is somewhere below cattle but between sheep and buffalo). I am working on my PhD in Sociology (concentrations in Social Deviance and Cultural Ecology), and my favorite activities are reading (sci fi mainly - Heinlein's good, but there's so many great author's I couldn't possibly choose one as "the best"), martial arts, movies, hobby gaming (I'm a HUGE RPG fan, got a ton of stuff - almost literally), travel, and - of course - recreational loveplay (wow, how corny is that term, eh?).

Like MissT, I'm in a place where the term BDSM isn't just misunderstood - it's completely unknown! And try explaining why you know what it means to a bunch of diaper-clad college kids who actually think they invented something new when they discovered whippets (no, I'm not kidding). <sigh> :)

Well, there's a bit more about me in some of the various posts I've made. Hope this encourages contact - have a grand time at the party of life all!

ennui01
 
RPG

my bf is a BIG gamer hes 24 and been playin since he was around 6 or younger hehe.

EQ! ACK


we have played diablo together but its hell.
I'm new. and he yells at me "GET OUT!" "GET OUT NOW!" "RIGHT NOW GET OUT!" I'm like I'm TRYING LMAO
 
i came back

Good morning all...my name is Michele and I had dropped by a while back to introduce myself uder the name Browndream72.
Well, I had moved to new place and lost all of my information so I assumed it would be fairly smart to to re-introduce myself to all you fine upstanding people!!!:heart: (Or am I in the wrong place for that?) Anyhoo...I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, a submissive with switch training, A natural masochist and happily tri-sexual. I am not new to bdsm scene (going on 10 years) but I have discovered a new joy and am slowly working my way into it...Swinging!!!!;) Baically I love the whole thrill I get from being within a loving couple but sowing my seeds where the wind wills. I hope to hear from you all soon and so for now I am out...enjoy your various days....
 
tri-sexual you say???

Tis simple...pixie...I will try anything @ least once and if I like it mayhap 2, 3 or more times!!!!! LOL...:D Have a gr8 day!!!!
 
Re: tri-sexual you say???

apet4you said:
Tis simple...pixie...I will try anything @ least once and if I like it mayhap 2, 3 or more times!!!!! LOL...:D Have a gr8 day!!!!

thats what draco on the general board says LMAO EXCATLY that
he was saying he was trisexual I was like uh??
he said he will try anything once and if he likes it a 2, and 3rd.

hmm suppose me to hehe
I'm willing to try ALMOST anything at least once.
 
aight!!!!

See there you go...Tri-sexuals of the world unite...Welcome to our happy family Lil pixie......lol...sometimes i am sooooo funny...
 
Last edited:
I think you should try everything at least twice... if i'd paid attention to all the crap "firsts" i've had, i think i's have become a nun!

Take a chance and learn to enjoy!
 
Re: aight!!!!

apet4you said:
See there you go...Tri-sexuals of the world unite...Welcome to our happy family Lil pixie......lol...sometimes i am sooooo funny...


well not everything I have some things I wouldnt do.
but it goes great bf pretty much has the same likes as I do.
well we pretty much have the same ideas of what we wouldnt do.


Great pic!
 
Can I get an Amen!!!

Absolutely right, chayned...why do you think I tend to repet the experience!!!!! Have a good day!!!!;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top