Horny chinese housewife first time on lit

You are lovely. I just want to suck on your big round nipples and rub your pussy.

Love the pictures your lovely tits...

Love to have them sagging on my face....

they are JUST PERFECT

I want to suck on your nipples so bad

Damn, looks like I missed a few photos of you. damn sexy as always

the smile makes this pic amazing Dee - hope you're enjoying all the attention here and enjoying yourself!

Russ

Smile on all those lovely comments you made.:) :kiss:

I like your smile sexy lady but lust for those full breast and thier nipples !

Dirty girl

Oh Dee, you're a bad girl. You're body looks hot and fantastic.I wonder if your pussy lips are dark like your nipples... I wonder if they swell like those nipples when you lie on your bed reading all the dirty things people want to do to you. If your clit hardens and sticks out like those big nipples of yours. Are you sensitive? Is it easy to make you wet? I wonder if your mistress would punish and bully you for getting wet in front of me? For spreading your legs and opening your pretty pink fuckhole... Letting me see how hot you are between your hair... That beautiful picture of your fingers clasping your big pale tender breasts, offering your sexy red mouth up... I can just see your teeth where they part... I think you know how that position makes me feel and how provocative your title is...Chinese housewife. Not to mention showing your wedding ring when you touch yourself... Telling us that you are a mummy... Offering your breasts and lips. Oh you bitch.. I want to fuck you, but I want to humiliate and punish you first. until your so wet, on your knees, begging just to feel my fingers in your cunt. I bet that would make your mistress ridiculously angry. We'd make you kneel down and kiss her pussy, while we slapped and spanked you. Your mistress makes you offer your bottom and I slide my finger into your tight little asshole. She makes you say thank you as you lick her. This is only the beginning... Don't worry you're going to get fucked... Your body is too irresistible to me, but you're going to come when we say and then you're really good then you can watch me fuck your mistress and even sleep in the bed with us.

Oh Dee, you're a bad girl. You're body looks hot and fantastic.I wonder if your pussy lips are dark like your nipples... I wonder if they swell like those nipples when you lie on your bed reading all the dirty things people want to do to you. If your clit hardens and sticks out like those big nipples of yours. Are you sensitive? Is it easy to make you wet? I wonder if your mistress would punish and bully you for getting wet in front of me? For spreading your legs and opening your pretty pink fuckhole... Letting me see how hot you are between your hair... That beautiful picture of your fingers clasping your big pale tender breasts, offering your sexy red mouth up... I can just see your teeth where they part... I think you know how that position makes me feel and how provocative your title is...Chinese housewife. Not to mention showing your wedding ring when you touch yourself... Telling us that you are a mummy... Offering your breasts and lips. Oh you bitch.. I want to fuck you, but I want to humiliate and punish you first. until your so wet, on your knees, begging just to feel my fingers in your cunt. I bet that would make your mistress ridiculously angry. We'd make you kneel down and kiss her pussy, while we slapped and spanked you. Your mistress makes you offer your bottom and I slide my finger into your tight little asshole. She makes you say thank you as you lick her. This is only the beginning... Don't worry you're going to get fucked... Your body is too irresistible to me, but you're going to come when we say and then you're really good then you can watch me fuck your mistress and even sleep in the bed with us.

I am not a dirty girl but a old nasty housewife.;) Welcome to my thread. I enjoy this hot comment very much. Here comes my return.:)

Last edited:
I am not a dirty girl but a old nasty housewife.;) Welcome to my thread. I enjoy this hot comment very much. Here comes my return.:)

This is a wonderful image and tickles my u imagination. A naughty housewife laying on her side, enjoying a hard cock thrusting between her legs and filling her pussy.

Back