Tinks Lamp

I'm still smiling at the idea that you can type coherently on here but you can't get your shoes off :D

They have teeny tiny buckles and every time I bend down to unbuckle them I fall over. Tequila is delicious in case you forgot.

They have teeny tiny buckles and every time I bend down to unbuckle them I fall over. Tequila is delicious in case you forgot.

You need to shop for dancing shoes with Velcro in future, It's been years since I tried tequila but I still have a couple of shot glasses somewhere so next time you're in the area...;)

You need to shop for dancing shoes with Velcro in future, It's been years since I tried tequila but I still have a couple of shot glasses somewhere so next time you're in the area...;)

Well now I'm hungry and feel like a sip of tequila..lol

Oh, I better just take a nap...lol

I sure am, ready to see the world again! From the warm tropics to the freezing cold....wait, what am I doing again? lol

I'm very ready and happy for sure ;)

Will you be on here over the holiday or have you got to behave yourself?

Will you be on here over the holiday or have you got to behave yourself?

I won't be able to post on the board, so I will say my goodbyes in a few days. I'll be gone for a few weeks and hopefully remember how to get here again...lol

I won't be able to post on the board, so I will say my goodbyes in a few days. I'll be gone for a few weeks and hopefully remember how to get here again...lol

I'm sure you will remember,
I'm going to sign off now and try to sleep as it's 5.30 in the morning now,
take care and good night/morning :rose:

Thank you. <3 Perfect. <3

*hugs*

Party? *gets all happy*

I'm too drunk to figure out how to take off my shoes. :D:devil:

Good, sounds like you took my advice;)

Oh good cause I keep giving up. :D
They're red and they have heels adn ankle straps with buckles and they are super shimmery.

Nice.

heels are higher, no glitter, more shimmer. Not open toe, there's snow here. But those are cute. I want those too.

Do they come in size 10?

I am feeling no pain right now. I make no prmises for tomorrow.

I'll be here when you wake up.:kiss:

What's a fry up?

:eek:

we'll see in the morning.maybe toast.

:rolleyes:

Is that the booze or because you are top heavy???:eek::devil::heart:

Ok did I tell anyone where my other shoe is? I’m sure it’s here (see above) but I have no idea where

Back