Tinks Lamp

That IS a big difference! And hahahaha! I def get the foot shorter. At least I can't complain about two left feet anymore.

My left one is gone. Been told good chance I will lose the right as well and when I do I've made the request to have 2 left feet.

This is why I don't nap. It's bedtime and I'm wide awake and everyone else is going to bed and I want to dance in the kitchen.

Have you been on the wine gums again.:eek:

Nope. I don't have to drink to want to dance silly. No drinking, although it is the holidays and it's easier to deal with relatives that way, but it'll be a bit before there is overindulging again. :eek:

LOL where were you the other night when I couldn't figure out how to take off my shoes? :rolleyes:

Why do I have to go to work today? I feel like I should finally decorate.

Stay home, decorate. X

We can help you decorate if you want to...I have some left over sparklies and lights.....or we could just spray paint your windows and let us make up the design ;)

LOL where were you the other night when I couldn't figure out how to take off my shoes? :rolleyes:

Why do I have to go to work today? I feel like I should finally decorate.

Part of me wouldn't have stopped at the shoes ;)

The other part would have tucked you in bed, and got you water and aspirin the next morning....

Morning. Breakfast is over so I have to go back to working now. Everyone have lots of fun today, save me some cookies please!

Here, quick, take a couple to go...the work will go better.

christmas-cookies-recipe-8.jpg

Back