Any curious, straight guys out there?

i'm straight with a girlfriend but i can't stop thinking about trying cock. i can't help it, cock turns me on. i'd love to find a guy to suck or rub cocks with to try it out. bet it'd be a blast...

you know what the say

curiousity makes a :cattail: cum

well at least if the curiosity is satisfied

and I do believe it will be

bi male 50 in dallas tx-looking for local

I'm bi and been sucking cock for about 3 yrs. My wife had trouble cumming unless she was fucked over and over so I ended up getting help from guys to get her off. After I would get to suck and fuck the guy while she watched and fingerd her pussy. Now that she has passed away i still suck cock and eat pussy, fuck ass and pussy too. Why limit myself? Anyone in Dallas TX area like to hook up contact me at or ask for room . bi male 50 in Dallas TX !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mass Male here 51 very Curious also into phone fun.If interested message me. All alone now for a while, time to play!!

Washington State Here

I'm not sure that I really want to follow through (yet), but I often masturbate to fantasies of jacking off or sucking another guys cock. I'm not into kissing or cuddling, just cock play. I've had some incredible orgasms with these fantasies! At some point I'd really like to play this out for real, I'm just not there yet.

first step is finding it erotic enough to want to at least think and fantasize about it . In the meantime just enjoy it for what it's worth a luscious thought for sure

i was curious when i was a teenager but due to the peer pressure i never acted on it, wanted to be naked with guys, wanted to be used as they wanted, tried to get some friends to take advantage of me by playing a dare game where i ended up naked an bound but they wouldn't go further than touching the tip of my very hard cock...they never spoke of it after but i suspect one of them was interested in a little more but he was shy and wouldn't go for it...shame cause i probably would have had a better idea of who i was for all those years...
for years i just chased women and then the urges started again after years of little to no sex with wife as we worked different shifts to make ends meet and keep the kids fed...now i can't stop thinking about it even though i have never taken the leap but shit yeah we are out there, i fantasize about sucking a cock or two, having a rock hard cock in my ass, some light bondage and taking on a group of men... tie me to the bed posts spead eagle and shove your pole in my mouth while your friend pushes his into my ass, hell yeah i am curious...i could even get into kissing the right guy and i never thought i would be interested in that, it seems i get more excited about the thought as i get older, hell i am getting hard right now just thinking about it !
a few large glasses of wine and i just might let down the guard and am ready for anything

Last edited:
Southeast NC...bi curious considering sucking my first hard cock, pm me if your interested. i'd like to start slow maybe just J/O together via webcam, and move from there.

I'm not alone!

Happily married guy in PA, mid-40's. Been thinking more & more about how hot it would be to play with another guy's cock and suck him off. Like so many others, it's all about the sex for me. I don't check out guys (usually), I don't want kisses or relationship with guys. I just want to rub and lick a hot cock till it cums. I thought my fantasies were unusual till I found this site!

Happily married guy in PA, mid-40's. Been thinking more & more about how hot it would be to play with another guy's cock and suck him off. Like so many others, it's all about the sex for me. I don't check out guys (usually), I don't want kisses or relationship with guys. I just want to rub and lick a hot cock till it cums. I thought my fantasies were unusual till I found this site!

Drifter.....I'm with yah on that note.

OK then...

I guess I am not alone in this...I have been thinking on this subject for some time now, and I guess I do have gay fantasies. I have always been adventurous sexually, and I have been wondering about what it is like to get a real cock in my ass. Oh, but how to start? Any Ideas?

i was curious when i was a teenager but due to the peer pressure i never acted on it, wanted to be naked with guys, wanted to be used as they wanted, tried to get some friends to take advantage of me by playing a dare game where i ended up naked an bound but they wouldn't go further than touching the tip of my very hard cock...they never spoke of it after but i suspect one of them was interested in a little more but he was shy and wouldn't go for it...shame cause i probably would have had a better idea of who i was for all those years...
for years i just chased women and then the urges started again after years of little to no sex with wife as we worked different shifts to make ends meet and keep the kids fed...now i can't stop thinking about it even though i have never taken the leap but shit yeah we are out there, i fantasize about sucking a cock or two, having a rock hard cock in my ass, some light bondage and taking on a group of men... tie me to the bed posts spead eagle and shove your pole in my mouth while your friend pushes his into my ass, hell yeah i am curious...i could even get into kissing the right guy and i never thought i would be interested in that, it seems i get more excited about the thought as i get older, hell i am getting hard right now just thinking about it !
a few large glasses of wine and i just might let down the guard and am ready for anything

What a hot post!

A lot of

Sure are a lot of curious guys out there. Seems like they are all too far from this curious guy! :mad: Well, can keep hoping.....:D

I'm bi and been sucking cock for about 3 yrs. My wife had trouble cumming unless she was fucked over and over so I ended up getting help from guys to get her off. After I would get to suck and fuck the guy while she watched and fingerd her pussy. Now that she has passed away i still suck cock and eat pussy, fuck ass and pussy too. Why limit myself? Anyone in Dallas TX area like to hook up contact me at 972-370-1111 x 1040 or ask for room 1040C. bi male 50 in Dallas TX !!

Sorry for your loss.....

Back