Do women really like to swallow

Before I did it because they liked it, now I do it because I love it!!! I love when they ask can I cum in your mouth. I don't answer and just start sucking them faster and harder. That little warning they give you "I am going to cum" then look them in the yes and keep sucking.

Before I did it because they liked it, now I do it because I love it!!! I love when they ask can I cum in your mouth. I don't answer and just start sucking them faster and harder. That little warning they give you "I am going to cum" then look them in the yes and keep sucking.

That's the spirit!

I'm a man and still hoping for the opportunity to see if I like to swallow. My wife does and loves it so no real reason for me not to like it as well. I shall let you know.

Men swallow women's delicious nectar as well. I have had some squirters n my mouth. Yummy!

Always. By the time I get to the point, it's MY cum, not his.

That seems to be my wife's sentiment as well.

My first wife, of almost ten years, fellated me to completion only ONCE (near the end) and, on that occasion, was not pleased when I came in her mouth. All of the other times she finished me with a handjob.

Because of that, I think I had developed a bit of a complex, and reluctance, to cum in a woman's mouth till my wife of 20 years convinced me she really LIKED it. In a similar vein, it took some convincing to get her to snowball me but we both pretty well get what we want now.

Always. By the time I get to the point, it's MY cum, not his.

I can't say that I've ever had that thought before, but it's true!

I've tried spitting a couple of times, and I've never understood the appeal. It's more work and more mess and spitting into a tissue seems unladylike to me. If you're hung up on the taste, I'm pretty sure you'll taste it more if you spit it out.

I can't say that I've ever had that thought before, but it's true!

I've tried spitting a couple of times, and I've never understood the appeal. It's more work and more mess and spitting into a tissue seems unladylike to me. If you're hung up on the taste, I'm pretty sure you'll taste it more if you spit it out.

I don't think I would have ever articulated like that before either, but then I started having cyber/phone sex, and it just sort of naturally slid into me describing the whole act. Believe me, if you say that over the phone with the right degree of conviction, the results are ... well, favourable.

Love these comments ladies! especially love the looking in the eyes part mikendel :)

If it pleases him then it pleases me. Besides, it would be rude to spit it out.

I, for one, love swallowing. Cum is definitely an acquired taste but I never found it that bad. And if a guy does cum in my mouth, to be perfectly honest, it's just rude to spit.

Back