Do women really like to swallow

I must say I do. Looking up at his face, watching his expressions as I make him cum is wonderful. I love the warmth, as it jets into my throat, hitting the back, and most of all his face as he sees me swallow it.
I'd the pleasure is in watching him, and how he looks at me when I'm done.

Not a lady, but out of all the girlfriends I've had or girls I've been with I'd say only about 4-5 liked to swallow. A lot of the girls did but it wasn't their favorite. I had one cute girl who loved it so much she would hold my cum in her mouth for a little bit until she swallowed every drop.

I hate having it on my body. It makes me gag. I prefer to swallow, but I often don't have a choice and just try to hold in the gagging until I can wash it off, 😂

I must say I do. Looking up at his face, watching his expressions as I make him cum is wonderful. I love the warmth, as it jets into my throat, hitting the back, and most of all his face as he sees me swallow it.
I'd the pleasure is in watching him, and how he looks at me when I'm done.

Poetic.

I can't speak for all women, but I know my wife and daughter do and my Mom does too. So do our son and I.

I love swallowing and that moment when a guy is moaning and cumming in my mouth there's something very empowering about that. I'm not into anything on my face but anywhere else is ok.

Yeah!!!!it tastes ok..and at least you know where it's good;it's not in your hair..not drying out on for face and you're getting rid of the evidence 😊

Yes I enjoy the feeling of a guys cum sliding down my throat. Sometimes I do like it on my face as well, especially when it's two guys masturbating over me.

Cum

I'll admit I don't like the taste, don't mind it but wouldn't spread it on toast, lol. But I love to swallow for two reasons, because he loves it and I love to see the look on his face when I swallow it all down with a smile like it was the yummiest thing I've ever put in my mouth, and two I do love the way it makes me feel dirty, feeling a little slutty with someone who wants you to be slutty is a turn on in itself......oh I guess three, as mentioned it's easy clean up! Lol

Well I love to swallow, Because I enjoy the taste, I get to devour your offsprings and I get some of your life's energy:rose:.....

I love to swallow, especially if I can control the tempo and position. My favorite is to be on my back, neck slightly tilted back so I can get his cock as deep as possible, then let him come right down my throat until he is a limp, satisfied man.

I always swallow. I don't enjoy cleaning up afterwards, but I do enjoy swallowing. I wonder if it tastes better when it's actually pumping out or if it's just the erotic nature of sucking down something being produced as he cums. I dislike the idea of spitting intensely, it makes me feel sick whereas swallowing makes me feel more joined to the guy. I've yet to meet a man who doesn't prefer a girl to swallow it all, though I also like having it sprayed on my face or boobs.

I am not complaining as I feel very lucky. I do have a question for other women.
My wife will swallow without issue when she blows me. She will not lick up cum from my stomach or anywhere else. She will not even go back and lick some more from my cock after she has released it from her mouth. Whatever is coming out as long as she stays on get swallowed but nothing else.
She cannot/will not explain her feeling for being this way.
Any women feel this way or have thoughts of why?
Thanks,

I put butter on my toast and eat it. If I drop some on me or even on my plate I don't pick it up and eat it or even wipe it back on my toast.

I'm exactly the same with cum. I'll swallow readily what goes in my mouth and maybe lick my lips and the guy's cock straight afterwards but that's it.

I guess it turns me on to swallow but cleaning up cum turns me off.

Last edited:
a good girl always swallows making sure not to waste a single drop of cum

I guess im a little odd because i actually really like cum. And yes that means i really like to swallow. Love feeling him twitch as he cums in my mouth. Love feeling the cum fill my mouth. Taste. Texture. The look on his face as i stare up at him. And also the feeling of power that i have over him. Im also not opposed to licking it up... if a guy has nice abs i kinda like making him cum on them then he watches as i lick it all up.

I guess im a little odd because i actually really like cum. And yes that means i really like to swallow. Love feeling him twitch as he cums in my mouth. Love feeling the cum fill my mouth. Taste. Texture. The look on his face as i stare up at him. And also the feeling of power that i have over him. Im also not opposed to licking it up... if a guy has nice abs i kinda like making him cum on them then he watches as i lick it all up.

Great attitude.

But I love to swallow for two reasons, because he loves it and I love to see the look on his face when I swallow it all down with a smile like it was the yummiest thing I've ever put in my mouth, and two I do love the way it makes me feel dirty, feeling a little slutty with someone who wants you to be slutty is a turn on in itself......oh I guess three, as mentioned it's easy clean up! Lol

I think that sums it up nicely for me, too.

But I also love to wear it, so, it all works for me. :)

Back