Do women really like to swallow

To be honest, the first time I'm with a guy, I can be hesitant because you simply don't know what his cum is gonna be like. Usually I enjoy it simply because guy's want us to swallow and I am determined to make my man happy but that first time....... Diet is such a factor in what his cum will taste like as well as some medicines. If I'm not crazy about it the first time I try to make it sexy when I don't swallow. Urging him to cum on my tits or finishing him off with my hands while talking really sexy to him to get his mind off the fact it's not in my mouth. All in all tho, I enjoy it for the most part.

always how when you cum in a girl mouth,she shows you the cum in her mouth before she swallows every drop of it

Love to swallow... And keeping him in my mouth afterwards sucking and teasing his head... Making him squirm!

Stacey

Last edited:
I've never been wild about the taste. Having said that if I'm out and one thing leads to another in a club or a bar then swallowing is the least messy option especially if I want to get back onto the dance floor or meet friends. If I'm having sex however I always prefer a partner to cum on me or inside me rather than in my mouth. :kiss:

Love to swallow... And keeping him in my mouth afterwards sucking and teasing his head... Making him squirm!

Stacey

I love when a girl does that. It's such an intense feeling when a girl keeps sucking after a load is blown.

Prefer to always swallow. I like to take my time when it comes to everything. Think the build up is especially important. It's always good for things to go both ways.

When i was first starting out with sex, I hated cum in my mouth, YUCK!. Then in college I learned to tolerate it and even started to like it. And it was just easier to let a guy finish in my mouth and swallow, less mess. Then with my husband, it was just different, I LOVED his cum. Still do. I almost always swallow.

my wife does from time to time but she's a bit more into it when we share it which honestly I don't mind at all

When i was first starting out with sex, I hated cum in my mouth, YUCK!. Then in college I learned to tolerate it and even started to like it. And it was just easier to let a guy finish in my mouth and swallow, less mess. Then with my husband, it was just different, I LOVED his cum. Still do. I almost always swallow.

I'm betting there's other cums you'd love too. :devil:

Back