Do women really like to swallow

I, for one, love swallowing. Cum is definitely an acquired taste but I never found it that bad. And if a guy does cum in my mouth, to be perfectly honest, it's just rude to spit.

I love to get cum back by deeply kissing afterwards and sharing. Same when I eat her pussy, she wants to taste herself on my mouth and tongue.

Amazing

I always thought it was just a girl being nice, I never thought it was because she wanted to. I'm 38 and learned something new today 😎

Ages ago I was a young man's first regular squeeze, and while we were a couple, he was on the receiving end of what I am pretty sure were his first blow jobs. We eventually split reasonably amicably, both moving on to different people. I mention this because I learned from an ex of hers that she was quite adamant that while she might sometimes deign to go down on a guy, he had damn well better not ejaculate in her mouth. If I were mean, I might have been tempted to tease him about what had to have felt like a step backwards in the fellatio department.

Ages ago I was a young man's first regular squeeze, and while we were a couple, he was on the receiving end of what I am pretty sure were his first blow jobs. We eventually split reasonably amicably, both moving on to different people. I mention this because I learned from an ex of hers that she was quite adamant that while she might sometimes deign to go down on a guy, he had damn well better not ejaculate in her mouth. If I were mean, I might have been tempted to tease him about what had to have felt like a step backwards in the fellatio department.

"Dad Don't all women swallow?"

Only the keepers son, only the keepers

My first wife hated it when I came in her mouth. She would never swallow. I didn't understand the objection since I always used to swallow my best friend's cum when I gave him his daily blowjob. I actually liked the taste and how it felt in my mouth. My present wife likes to swallow my cum and I still swallow with all the guy's I suck off.

I wouldn't say I like the taste, certainly not like a fine wine, but the erotic thrill that comes from doing it, from the pleasure it gives my partner is why I like to swallow. It's such an intense turn-on to swallow it, to lick it from somewhere like my tits. His pleasure feeds my pleasure. :heart:

I'm not a woman, but I certainly LOVE to swallow! 💓

I adore EVERYTHING about sucking men to climax and having them ejaculate in my mouth! The way a guy moans and grunts, quivers and shakes, as he unloads into my mouth. I love the way it feels when his cum squirts or oozes onto my tongue and into my throat. I love the flavor of men's semen, and how every man's is different. I love the texture of cum...thin or thick, smooth or even lumpy...I love all that variety. And, of course, I LOVE the way every load feels as it slides down my loving throat. I LOVE to swallow, and every delicious detail and nuance of every load I can get!

Yes...I'm a cocksucking man, and I LOVE to swallow! 💖💋

When I do suck his cock to the point of him cumming I definitely enjoy swallowing his load. I do like the taste and I also know he enjoys seeing me swallowing it. :eek:

I can't speak for all women, but my late first wife and my current wife do, and so do my daughter and daughter-in-law. A lot of guys do too including me and my son.

I do like to swallow my man's cum.... It is not about the taste, that I can take or leave, but it is so erotic. Any man who I have sucked just enjoys the experience all the more when he knows I am swallowing his seed..... And, I love that sensation of giving a man a consummate pleasure

I absolutely love to swallow my Ted's cum. Every thick mouthful he has for me... (And oh, is it ever thick... And delicious.) It's a thrill, getting him closer, building him up, feeling every thick jet he fires into my mouth... Against my skin... Elsewhere... 😈 -Kitty

I absolutely love to swallow my Ted's cum. Every thick mouthful he has for me... (And oh, is it ever thick... And delicious.) It's a thrill, getting him closer, building him up, feeling every thick jet he fires into my mouth... Against my skin... Elsewhere... 😈 -Kitty

To be totally honest she is amazing this way. But also evil cause she loves to build Me up, and then slow way down to make Me build again. It's the most amazing orgasm but damn she can be so evil sometimes!

Ted

I love how sexy it feel know he is turned on by the fact that I'm swallowing his cum, and how naughty it feels to me that I'm getting him off in my mouth knowing I'm going to swallow all his cum

I never found swallowing to be especially naughty or sexy. To me it's just easier and less messy.

I love bringing a guy to climax with my mouth. Swallowing it
That is what he wants is my bonus.

If I don't swallow then I want him to swallow it, so I'll keep it around for a deep kiss.

Among the women my husband and I know there are some who do not care to swallow or even take facials. Others love it. I am in the category of swallowers to the point of almost being a fetish. I was the recipient of yet another load from my husband last night, whose cream I have taken by now in the thousands of times. :heart::heart::heart:

Among the women my husband and I know there are some who do not care to swallow or even take facials. Others love it. I am in the category of swallowers to the point of almost being a fetish. I was the recipient of yet another load from my husband last night, whose cream I have taken by now in the thousands of times. :heart::heart::heart:

Very sexy

Ditto!

I'm not a woman, but I certainly LOVE to swallow! 💓

I adore EVERYTHING about sucking men to climax and having them ejaculate in my mouth! The way a guy moans and grunts, quivers and shakes, as he unloads into my mouth. I love the way it feels when his cum squirts or oozes onto my tongue and into my throat. I love the flavor of men's semen, and how every man's is different. I love the texture of cum...thin or thick, smooth or even lumpy...I love all that variety. And, of course, I LOVE the way every load feels as it slides down my loving throat. I LOVE to swallow, and every delicious detail and nuance of every load I can get!

Yes...I'm a cocksucking man, and I LOVE to swallow! 💖💋

I completely agree with everything you said.

Back