Do women really like to swallow

I like to swallow, but I like it anywhere on me too. I like the taste and texture (which vary among men and even with the same man it changes depending on many things) and the feeling of him shooting in my mouth (when it can be felt). But mainly I love the idea that something his body made, deep inside his testicles, is being pumped into my mouth, for me to taste and swallow. It's like he is producing a tangible prize to prove that I inspired his lust for me.

You win the internet for today.

How odd is it that I have never cum during a blowjob? Three women have and I get hard but that's not enough to finish me off.

I like to swallow, but I like it anywhere on me too. I like the taste and texture (which vary among men and even with the same man it changes depending on many things) and the feeling of him shooting in my mouth (when it can be felt). But mainly I love the idea that something his body made, deep inside his testicles, is being pumped into my mouth, for me to taste and swallow. It's like he is producing a tangible prize to prove that I inspired his lust for me.

This describes it so well. I'd only add there's something about the completion that's so satisfying, the pulsing, the moment...

Yes. of course x To me, a guy coming for me, in my mouth is an ultimate reward and thank you for my expertise x If a guy didn't cum during me sucking, I'd be disappointed and confused worrying that I didn't satisfy x I don't consider myself freaky but love the taste and warmth of a guys semen and would consider it an anti-climax for us both if I didn't engulf all and swallow after performing x a bit like a guy going down on me and then pulling away as I'm just getting ready to climax, lol x x x x

I have reread your response here at least half a dozen times. Each time i get a little shudder of pleasure. You don't really NEED to swallow. Just TELL me how you'd swallow and I'm there. Wow.

I'll let you know if/when it happens, but I certainly love the fantasy for now.

Yes. of course x To me, a guy coming for me, in my mouth is an ultimate reward and thank you for my expertise x If a guy didn't cum during me sucking, I'd be disappointed and confused worrying that I didn't satisfy x I don't consider myself freaky but love the taste and warmth of a guys semen and would consider it an anti-climax for us both if I didn't engulf all and swallow after performing x a bit like a guy going down on me and then pulling away as I'm just getting ready to climax, lol x x x x

I have read this and couldn't agree more.

In addition to what you have written its something I really love doing for the guy and without a happy ending its so very anti-climatic.

Though I once had a boyfriend (my first real one I think) who never did because he wanted to kiss me after!!!!

Completely depends on situation for me.. like I prefer not too but in some situations I will or if he seems to really want me to. No issues with it unless it comes out unexpectedly fast or something it can catch me off guard. Only like a couple times has it tasted really bad where I wish I didn't try to swallow it.

I saw an experiment with a high school class once (obviously not about cum, but it still relates.) Get a giant load of spit worked up in your mouth....then swallow it. Fine. Everyone can do that. Then get a giant load of spit worked up and spit it into a cup....then drink it. Virtually no one would drink it. At first t I thought they were all crazy for not drinking it, but then I realized I wouldn't either. I guess there is just something about fluid once it leaves the confines of someone's body.

I think that experiment is a really good reference point. I mean, you can kiss someone...wet,sloppy,tongues - 'swappin' spit' and that's perfectly fine. But if that person spit on a clean plate and asked you to lick it up, it really isn't all that appealing. I mean, some people might be into that and I don't think it would be totally repulsive, but I would prefer not to do that. Also, I think once bodily fluid has cooled to room temp it makes it more 'gross'. As for during a BJ, it doesn't matter to me either way. I don't love it. I don't hate it. Whatever my partner prefers is good with me.

How odd is it that I have never cum during a blowjob? Three women have and I get hard but that's not enough to finish me off.

I don't think it's that odd. I remember my first blowjobs and how the feeling of her hand stroking my cock was so much more pleasurable than her mouth going up and down the top three inches. I've come from this kind of bj, but it takes a while.

That said, I'm talking about when things start off with a blowjob. Once we have been engaged in different kinds of foreplay and I'm more worked up, then I can readily blow my wad.

Having said all that, I'm married to a woman who doesn't like to feel me come in her mouth, so I haven't cum from a bj in many, many, many years.

I love swallowing. I also love watching his face just as he's about to cum and hearing him moan as I feel him release in my mouth.

I, like so many other gals, enjoy swallowing. I've never been opposed to giving a blowie, except when I really want him inside me. I love to give blowies (to my hubby now, of course) for many reasons: it's hot, pleases him, makes me feel both feminine and submissive, it's a great way to surprise him, etc.

Cumming in my mouth is fantastic. Not swallowing would seem so anti-climactic. Seems less spontaneous -- if there has to be a warning and an act of sort of stopping and exiting. And the whole cock spasming inside my mouth while he is shooting me a mouthful is just an amazing turn on.

why i love to swallow

With me it started the first time I gave head. It made me feel such a feeling of accomplishment. The look on his face as I swished his cum around in my mouth and showed him his load, then swallowed it and showed him that I had. Such a feeling of power and he was so appreciative that I knew that I craved that feeling of a man being satisfied with my efforts. I can't remember a time not wanting to swallow but have definitely have worn my fair share of spunk on my face. Some guys are into that and it's always their choice. I always scoop it up with my fingers and suck them clean though. I can understand why so many men also like to suck and swallow. It's a feeling unlike any other. Being 'forced' is twice the fun. Like anyone would ever have to force me lol. Call me a whore call me a slut, yes and yes except I've never charged for it so whichever one is the better label so be it. Guy's please understand though, none of us are fans of the asparagus, eat some pineapple and your slut will go the extra mile to get more of your special sauce. For those who aren't quite as blessed in the girth department revel in the fact that your small cocks most of the time shoot more, quantity vs. quality I say. Love Lit, gives us depraved sluts a place where we can tell our stories without too much judgement. Self plug, go to my profile and the story tab if you care to hear about my experiences with incest, cuckqueaning and other dirty fetishes. Much love from swordswallower Ciara.

Cumming in my mouth is fantastic. Not swallowing would seem so anti-climactic. Seems less spontaneous -- if there has to be a warning and an act of sort of stopping and exiting. And the whole cock spasming inside my mouth while he is shooting me a mouthful is just an amazing turn on.

Oh another tingle here

With me it started the first time I gave head. It made me feel such a feeling of accomplishment. The look on his face as I swished his cum around in my mouth and showed him his load, then swallowed it and showed him that I had. Such a feeling of power and he was so appreciative that I knew that I craved that feeling of a man being satisfied with my efforts. I can't remember a time not wanting to swallow but have definitely have worn my fair share of spunk on my face. Some guys are into that and it's always their choice. I always scoop it up with my fingers and suck them clean though. I can understand why so many men also like to suck and swallow. It's a feeling unlike any other. Being 'forced' is twice the fun. Like anyone would ever have to force me lol. Call me a whore call me a slut, yes and yes except I've never charged for it so whichever one is the better label so be it. Guy's please understand though, none of us are fans of the asparagus, eat some pineapple and your slut will go the extra mile to get more of your special sauce. For those who aren't quite as blessed in the girth department revel in the fact that your small cocks most of the time shoot more, quantity vs. quality I say. Love Lit, gives us depraved sluts a place where we can tell our stories without too much judgement. Self plug, go to my profile and the story tab if you care to hear about my experiences with incest, cuckqueaning and other dirty fetishes. Much love from swordswallower Ciara.

Serious tingles from the accomplished swordswallower. Oh my.

Fuck. Yes. Please. :devil::kiss:

I accept that my alcohol and caffeine intake play a role, as does consistent water intake as does fruits and vegetables.

As a result, I currently drink at least 6 ounce of water and am making an effort to eat more fruit and less booze and meat...a major sacrifice on my part.

I, like so many other gals, enjoy swallowing. I've never been opposed to giving a blowie, except when I really want him inside me. I love to give blowies (to my hubby now, of course) for many reasons: it's hot, pleases him, makes me feel both feminine and submissive, it's a great way to surprise him, etc.

A truly fine lady and a very lucky husband!

Love it ladies just wanted to reply so maybe some more ladies would continue to share, this is my favorite fantasy I love to read your threads and imagine how fantastic this must feel, never had a woman finish me in this way it sounds so incredible...please keep sharing ladies thank you

I guess like I don't like or dislike it. I guess it's mostly that I'm already going down on him and I know guys like it when u do so i do it to make them happy. I did have one guy tho who actually tasted pretty good. But also another guy when I had to like concentrate not to throw up after. But like I said. They like it so I do it. Plus it's easier and quicker to swallow instead of hold it in my mouth while I run to the bathroom or something.

I guess like I don't like or dislike it. I guess it's mostly that I'm already going down on him and I know guys like it when u do so i do it to make them happy. I did have one guy tho who actually tasted pretty good. But also another guy when I had to like concentrate not to throw up after. But like I said. They like it so I do it. Plus it's easier and quicker to swallow instead of hold it in my mouth while I run to the bathroom or something.

Same here but I've never had a bad taste...:)

Back