Clever Title Goes Here (M)

Apologies

My dear sweet ladies, sorry if I left any of you frustrated last night.
Got a cal from work rearranging my schedule which meant that rather than fulfilling requests and photgraphing myself, I ready myself for work and went to bed painfully early.
Expect to find some new contributions in the thread this afternoon/evening.

Thanks again for all the affirmation and attention!
 
To my latest fan, thank you for your unconventional bump. Not to show favoritism, but that is a wonderful way to get *everyone's* attention.
 
Took some new photos.
Tried to honor some requests. Hope that I understood the assignment.
If not, I am more than willing to wait after class...
 
Last edited:
What a beautiful start. You do indeed have gorgeous eyes, and everything else that goes along with it. I'll just join the crowd gathered around waiting for your next posting if you don't mind. :rose:
 
To my latest fan, thank you for your unconventional bump. Not to show favoritism, but that is a wonderful way to get *everyone's* attention.

... i must admit, i feel like a kid in a candy shop coming home to new pictures in your thread ;) ... sexy eyes watching us
 
Hopefully, the teasing will soon lead to pleasing


And I hope that I have enough candy for all the good girls who come by to vist.
 
Last edited:
wowsers

you have gorgeous eyes! and the rest of ya aint too bad either ;) yummm yummy!
 
Thanks Bridey.

I try to give the ladies what they want.
I tried to take some shower shots. They were less than stellar. What I thought would be a neat concept ended up being "goof with a towel on his head."

But none of y'all are hear to read my tales of woe and photographic difficulty....
 
Last edited:
Thanks Bridey.

I try to give the ladies what they want.
I tried to take some shower shots. They were less than stellar. What I thought would be a neat concept ended up being "goof with a towel on his head."

But none of y'all are hear to read my tales of woe and photographic difficulty....

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z401/Cthulhu1138/Unveilbooty1.jpg
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z401/Cthulhu1138/Unveil16.jpg
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z401/Cthulhu1138/Unveil17.jpg


sexy.tasteful.sinfullydelicious :kiss:
 
Back
Top