What has an online Dom or Domme done to punish you?

I'm to ask for permission every time I want to have more than 3 drinks in an evening.
 
I made my online sub spank his balls once they were tied up
 
Last edited:
I have been ordered to put clothes pins on my nipples. The pain is intense.

An interesting question linked to trusting online subs to both do as they are asked, and to accept and initiate the punishment when they report they have not quite met a task's requirements.

Clothes pegs or bulldog clips are good.

Delivering a spanking to their own ass or pussy.

Orgasm denial

Harder task than has just been failed.

All depends on what the sub finds pleasurable and needs to avoid that!
 
Spank myself with a paddle or brush, ice in my pussy, cold showers and various other things.
 
Knowing He is displeased with me is worse than any punishment He could think up.
 
Whatever he asks and then send pics. I think the binding clips on my clit hurt the worst.

But above all, knowing that I failed hurt.
 
So far my Dom has only had to punish me once. I was tasked with writing a page long paper about my infraction. It was difficult, but I haven't forgotten to put on my collar since then!
 
To sleep on the floor. No blanket. No pillow. For someone that loves comfort, it was a horrible punishment for me.
 
Required to write a degrading name in marker on my tits than snap rubberband on each tit according to Dom. Also having to hold submissive pose naked for certain length of time
 
There's no punishment that can extend through the internet. Your internet connections are a weak simulacrum of the real thing.
 
clothes pins on my nipples and a vibe plug in my ass
I was edging for her over and over on cam as she directed.
it seemed like forever before she told me to cum
 
I chose not to speak to My sub for a day. she said that hurt her more than any physical type punishment.knowing she disappointed me.
 
In response to those who said clothes pins hurt... I had to do clover clamps. One and off three times, and tug on the chain when he said to.

That HURT!
 
Back
Top