Brats: a punishment you were given to make your attitude right?

Bletdown2020

Always horny
I was curious about this and figured this would be a great place to ask..

For the brats: has there been a punishment that your top/dom has given you that made you “act right” or that made you stop being a brat?

Maybe one you loved and one you hated?

Punishment dynamics are relationship and person specific. What works for one won’t necessarily work for another. I’d suggest googling or searching here for punishments/funishments and then talking with your sub.

Something that really gets my attention is when Bob is annoyed with me, he listens to talk radio or watches the news on TV
He know I much prefer silence to noise. Heuch prefers background noise and is interested in the current events.The news is frequently emotionally upsetting to me. So when he listens to the news it's a huge red flag that I'm messing up.
And sports talk radio is just annoying to me. But clues me it that I'm not caring enough about his needs.

And when he was really angry once he said no touching myself for 14 days. I deserved it

I'm not a brat at all. I don't have it in me to misbehave. I'm just a bit of a submissive pain slut. And he isn't the least bit sadistic

Something that really gets my attention is when Bob is annoyed with me, he listens to talk radio or watches the news on TV
He know I much prefer silence to noise. Heuch prefers background noise and is interested in the current events.The news is frequently emotionally upsetting to me. So when he listens to the news it's a huge red flag that I'm messing up.
And sports talk radio is just annoying to me. But clues me it that I'm not caring enough about his needs.

And when he was really angry once he said no touching myself for 14 days. I deserved it

I'm not a brat at all. I don't have it in me to misbehave. I'm just a bit of a submissive pain slut. And he isn't the least bit sadistic
I can definitely see how the news would be a pain to hear because I hate listening to it as well.

He'd remove his belt and I knew what to do. Sometimes he'd give me 100 lashes but sometimes more. The burn got so intense, even though my skin was numb, i couldn't tell if it was hot or cold. I seriously couldn't sit for hours

Back