Taken away (kililia and Garajd only )

Making sure there is plenty of feed and water for the animals; extra hay for the horses. Turning them out into the back lot to run around.

Going back into the house. "Samantha. Come with me. I am going to take a shower and you are going to be with me." Not giving you a chance to argue or fight back, I wait for you and follow you to my bathroom and the shower that is in there, plenty of room for two people (actually 4 if I want that many).

"Get your t-shirt off, get in there and start the water." Starting to undress in my room, I quickly strip down to my t-shirt and bikini briefs; if you are looking, you will notice that I am already beginning to get hard.
 
Samantha watches him rwturn in the house, dirty after working with the animals. She turned pale at his statement but does not argue. She quietly followa him the batthroom, glancing back at hiim.

She reluctantely remove her t shirt and enters the shower, shaking like a lead. She pales as she saw thw the bulge growing, unawaredd you were bigger than most males. She stayes in corner to keep her distance.
 
Last edited:
Stepping into the bathroom, I toss my t-shirt toward the hamper in the corner, rub my growing cock thru my briefs, then slide them down and step toward the shower. Seeing you trying to hide in the corner, I finally get a look at my wife. Nice set of tits topped by hard nipples, tight stomach, and a full growth of pussy hair between your thighs . . . obviously, you have never had a razor near that cunt!!

Entering the shower, I reach for the bottle of shampoo in the corner and squeeze a glob into my hand and wash my hair. Facing you, I lean back under the cascading water and wait for the shampoo to rinse from my head. "OK, Samantha, time for us to get a little better acquainted." The blush covers most of your body; you have an idea where I am going with this.

Handing you the bottle of body wash, "You get to wash me first. Start with my back."
 
Samantha was trembling like a leaf as he approached the shower. Her eyes bulged at the size to his cock that was only semi erect. Which already surpaa the lenght and girth of of most hung men. He gave a new definition to magnum condoms.

She instinctively back away to keeep as much distance between them. Her hearth was pounding so loudly, she could barely register what he requested.

She slowly took to bottle and filled the scrub.once it was soapy , she began to gently was his back with shaky hands. She kept telling herself, they were married and it was normal.
 
Last edited:
Sensing that you are standing as far from me as possible, I step back toward you, decreasing the space between us. As your hands reach my lower back, I reach with both hands and grip your wrists, forcing your hands down over my butt. "That's part of my back, too, Samantha."

Turning around to face you, "Don't stop now, I need my front washed, too. And don't stop until you are done." My cock is only semi-hard right now; can't wait until your fingers get a little closer and I instruct you on how to 'properly' wash my dick and balls.
 
Samantha felt light headed as she washed his butt, she was so embarressed. She turn beet red as he faced her as she began was his cheast and washing longer than neceaaarry as ahe qanted avoid washing his cock and ball.

She skipped his groin area and began washing his lega and feet before backing away as shebwaa red aa a beet
 
Last edited:
Rather than force you to wash my cock and balls, at least for now, I take the bottle of body wash from you and pour a large glob into my hands. Stepping toward you until you back up against the shower wall, I start lathering your body. Starting at your neck and shoulders, down to your tits, soaping them much longer than necessary, but feeling your nipples getting harder and harder all the time.

Picking up the bottle and getting more soap on my hands, I lather up your belly and then your thighs, hearing you gasp as I slide my hand between your hand and start rubbing your pussy. Spreading your lips with my fingers, I find you clit and start rubbing it with my soapy finger.

Bringing feelings to you that you had no idea what to do with, I slide a finger into you pussy and start finger fucking you as you squirm against the shower wall . . . groaning and grinding against my hand.

"Are you ready to finish washing me now, Samantha?"
 
Samantha gasps as she is against the wall, whimpering as you tease her nipples. She looks away, embarressed with no where to go .
She lets out a panic whimper as you play with jer clit. Wincce as she gasps and instinctively tries to push you off..
Samatha cries out as his finger slide into jer pussy, looking up,helpleasly in tears. She reaches out and beging stroke his cock.
 
As my cock gets harder with the touch of your fingers, I tilt your chin up with a finger and press my lips to yours. Once our lips touch, I grab the back of your head with my hand and hold you tight, waiting for you to give in to the fact that you are my wife . . . and that you WILL give in to me and my needs.

After a few seconds of the kiss, I step back, grab the shower head and rinse both our bodies of any soap and turn the shower off. Grabbing a couple of towels, I hand you one and start drying myself. Knowing that your pussy is moist from my finger fucking, now is the time to consummate our marriage. "Finish drying off and come to my bed."

Grabbing an extra large towel, I take it with me and spread it over the bed.
 
Samantha eyes bulges seeing his cock grow, she doubted any female be able take inside them. She winced as he grabbed the back of her neck, whimpering but did not struggle. She knew he will bed her and did not desire upset him more.

She blushed as he kissed her, trembling as she dried herself off. She reluctantly followed him to their marital bed. She was shaking like a leaf as she was terrifies but unable to speak
 
Last edited:
"On the bed, Samantha . . . you know what is coming next . . . so try to relax. I'm not sure what you know, but this will probably hurt a little, but before long you will enjoy it and be begging for this cock to fill your tight little cunt."

As you lie back on the towel in the middle of my bed, I crawl on the bed, spread your legs wide, with only a little resistance from you. I can see the moisture still present on your pussy lips . . . but gotta get rid of the pussy hair, maybe a nice neat landing strip . . . crawling up over you, leaning over and swirling my tongue around a nipple. You squirm, even though you still don't understand the interaction between a man and a woman.

Reaching down, I grab my cock and press the head to your moist opening, thrust just a bit for the head to penetrate your lips. Your gasp is obvious, even a cry escapes your lips.

"Take a deep breath." As you inhale, I thrust forward, breaking thru the hymen . . . the expected scream from you is instantaneous . . . I lie down on top of you, holding you in place, giving you some time for the pain to subside.

"That's the worst of it . . . just lie still and let your body adjust to what just happened." The combination of your pussy juices and blood makes you pussy incredibly slippery, so I start sliding back and forth a bit, getting you used to the sensation of fucking.
 
Samantha lied on the bed, whimpering softly as she knew they were about to consummate their marriage. The mention of pain send a chill down her spine. She glance at his now hard cock as it was abnormally huge. She doubted it even fit inside her as she lay on the bed, gasps as he lay over her, whimpering as he spread her legs apart and lay over her. She look away embarressed and scared of what was about to happen but knew she could not escape her faith.

Her eyes widen feeling the head of your cock press against her opening as she tense up, lets let out a painful cry as she thrusts the head into her pussy: " aarrghhhh....owww...tooo big...." *shaking her head as he told her take a deep breathe before inhaling, she throws back her head as she screamed at the top of her lungs as he tore her hymen. Clung to him, instinctively shaking her head unaware his cock was barely barely inside her. Her body was trembling under his, as tears ran down her cheeks. She tense up as he began to thrust in and out her heavenly tight pussy. His thrust met with sharp painful cries which was expected ask it was her first time and he was much more hung then most men. He nails dug on his skin as she clung for support trying bare the pain of his huge cock stretching her.
 
Once I get my cock inside you, I hold it there, not moving any more than necessary. Just wanting you to get a feel of what it will be like. "Just lie still, Samantha. After this, you will find that this can be very enjoyable for both of us. I have some other things we will do that will help your pussy loosen up for me. I have a feeling that before too long, you will be begging me to fuck you and make you cum."

Obviously, you have never had an orgasm. I slowly slide my cock out of you, your virginity is no longer. Sliding back down the bed, I take my fingers and begin playing with your pussy and your clit. As time goes by, you will find that I will expect you to satisfy me completely and frequently; but you will also find out that I love the taste of a woman's aroused pussy and I will bury my tongue between your thighs and eat your sweet cunt until you cum all over my face.

But for now, I will just rub my finger over you clit that is coated with your pussy juices and the saliva on my finger . . . watching your face as you enjoy the touch, even though you still don't want to let me know you are aroused and wondering what you body is telling you.
 
Samantha looks up helplessly with teary eyes as she was painfully sore. She was lost with words as he gave her instruction. She turn beet red as he spoke so boldly to her.

She gasps as he withdrew his cock, she felt so empty without his cock. Samatha eyes widen as she feel his fingers, whimpering ass she was getting wet. She blushes as she squirms as she was gettimg wet. She bites her lower her lip as she tense up as she was getting wet for him.
 
Last edited:
As much as I want to slide my cock back inside your dripping pussy, I continue with my finger to bring you to your first orgasm. I would be a bit surprised if you have never touched yourself, after all you are 18; but, this is your first time that a man has invaded you, so your arousal is entirely new to you.

I can feel you pussy start to tighten on my fingers . . . an orgasm is coming and you don't yet know what you are feeling, or what your pussy is telling you.

I hear you gasp, "Yes, Samantha . . . let it go . . . cum for me!!"
 
Samatha eyes bulges a she lets out a cry feeling his cock slip back into her tight pussy,she instinctively tries push him off.God each time he pushed his entire huge cock inside her pussy, the head of his cock easily pushed against her cervix, opening it to fit his full length inside her, threatening to push straight into her womb to fill with his seed.She never imagine , she would get used to such a giant cock inside her as he stretches her pussy painfully wide. Blushing as she could not help getting wet for him, she bite her lower lip as the sensation grew. She shook her head as she tried push his hand away as she felt as if she was gonna explode or pee. She gasps as she feel the feeling grow , she instinctively tries push him off in a panic. Before she could free herself, she threw back her head, letting out a cry, as she dug her nails into his arms as she came hard.

She turn beet red as she looked up at him embarrassed as she came on his cock for the first time. For her it almost feel like she peed on him yet it felt amazing, she lay under him panting heavily. She looked up dazed, unaware her innocence stained his cock as proof she was pure on their wedding night. She could not believed what had just happen between them, though he was painfully big, he ad been generous and allowed her cum during her first time.
 
Recognizing that your orgasm has come as a 'surprise' to you, I let go and my hot seed fires deep in your pussy, flooding you with the first of many offerings of my man-seed. Lying on top of you, feeling your hard nipples and full tits against my chest, I fight off your instinct to push me away.

Lying on you for just a few moments, I pull my body off you, and stand beside the bed, the evidence of your virginity glazing my cock. Reaching out to you, "Come with me, I think we both need a relaxing shower."

Knowing that you are totally embarrassed at what has just occurred between us, I figure the best thing is to force you to deal head-on with our nudity and sexual connection.
 
Samantha lets out a gasps as you flooded her pussy with his seed, blinking as it felt so full and odd, she looked away embarrassed as he lay over her while still inside her pussy. She felt helpless, sore and embarrassed as he lay over her .She look up nervously at her husband.

Gasps as he withdrew his thick cock from her sore pussy making her feel empty as she leaked a bit. She glanced at his enormous cock stained with her innocence, she look away blushing and sock what he just done. Before she could reply, she felt her husband grasps and guide her in the washroom, she limped still sore, only to end up pick up in his arms and led to the huge shower

"you dont need too, i am fine...no need, Michael..." *gulps as she place distance bwteen them in the shower once more*
 
"You know, Samantha, you can't keep pushing me away like this. Get it thru your fucking skull. We are married and you are going to act like a wife, even if you don't know entirely what I expect from a wife. But, pushing me away is not acceptable."

Turning the shower on and adjusting the temperature, I let the water cascade down my body, the evidence of your lost virginity running down the drain. Quickly rinsing the soap from my body, I step out of the shower and dry off. Dressing in a pair of cut-offs and a knit shirt, I head down to the kitchen and another cup of coffee on the deck.

I toss the towel in the trash on my way out. I purposely did not leave you any t-shirt or boxers to wear. And since your new clothes won't arrive until tomorrow, you are going to have to come to me . . . naked . . . and ask for something to wear.
 
Samantha glared at him as he spoke: " You can talk to me in another tone of voice! I am not a damn child, your a still a stranger to me !" * Looks away confused and ashamed as she saw the trace of her innocence go down the train as it just dawn on her, he did not use any protection. she quickly washed up and realized their was no other tower fr her. She cursed as she squeeze the water out of her hair and followed him: "i need clothes, Michael.... oh my god...please tell me ou used a condom...oh god...i need to get the morning pill "

She look around and back at him , covering herself with her small hands: " i need to go get the morning pill, i dont plan end up knock up...' *She could not imagine him as the father of her child. God he was a killer and she no intention bare him a child as it make it harder to run away.
 
Turning around and glaring at you, "Shut the fuck up. This is where you are going to be living until I decide otherwise. Your clothes will be here in the morning. Until then, I will find you a t-shirt and a pair of my boxers; and if you don't start showing your husband some respect, you may be walking around naked."

Yeah, I'm looking forward to having a woman around here, one who will give me children and be my wife. What I don't need is a little girl that whines all the time. Your life was shit before you ended up here. Now you are fortunate to be in a house where you can have almost anything you want . . . including horses to ride.
 
Samantha tense up as she wanted to strangle him. She lower jer gaze as she recomposed herself as he grew angry; " im sorry...michael....i did want to sound defiant...."

She walked up to him, gulps ; i want to give us a chance...i mean like you said...were married now...soo im sorry and i do my best to be a good wife "
 
Last edited:
Reaching out and pulling you against me. "I know this is tough for you, but, until I decide differently, this is where you are right now, and you need to get used to it. I'll call my doctor today and have him send out a supply of condoms and birth control for you. But, I do want to have a child before too long."
 
Samsntha looks up at home, blushing as he held her close." i jist hope we could wait a bit... But what if i am already pregnant ? Then what do we do in that situation ? Might i ask how many children ?

She notice there was many rooms to fill, it would be a beautiful house to fill with kids.
 
Last edited:
"It would be a complete surprise if you got pregnant from this morning's fuck!! So, don't worry about that. By tonight, I will have a supply of rubbers and you will have pills to start taking. For now, I have some work to do in my office. The only thing you need to do is figure out what you want for lunch and have if ready for us about noon."

Giving your ass a gentle squeeze, I head for the kitchen to get another cup of coffee and on to my office. After all, I do have a ton of money to keep track of.
 
Back
Top