Married Life Secrets (closed for bankbabe13)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Scott Watson was excited. His son, Aaron and his wife Kassie, were arriving at their new house in an exclusive neighborhood. The young couple would be spending a few months with them until their house was completed.

Aaron, 24, 6'1", blonde hair and trim body had just completed his master degree studies in finance and was starting a new job with an investment firm. Kassie, still in school, and Aaron were forced to move out of their apartment early due to their lease expiring. They had begun working with a contractor to build a new house a few miles from he and his wife, Susan. Rather than signing a new lease, they accepted his and Susan's invitation to move in during the construction phase.

Scott thought about his son and his daughter-in-law, Kassie. She was a great catch for Aaron, smart, tall 5'9" and very slender with shoulder length blonde hair. And whenever they spent time together, he found himself admiring her her womanly curves. He would be lying if he said he didn't have any erotic thoughts about her.

Standing with Susan, a trim 5'7" 45-year-old redhead with nice firm 32D breasts, they waited with smiles etched on their faces for the young couple to arrive. They had helped Aaron and Kassie to secure a storage unit for their belongings and furniture while the house was being constructed. When they arrived, he smiled, admiring the thin blonde's sexy sway as she shook her head, tossing her hair over her shoulder like a model. Hell, she looked good enough to be a model.

Scott welcomed Aaron with a handshake and hug and then turned to Kassie, giving her a big smile and then hugged her. When her arms wrapped around his waist, he felt her arms tighten around his waist for just a moment feeling her generous breasts press against his chest. The feel of them pushing against him sparked some thoughts before the embrace ended.

"Your mom and I are so glad you are able to spend some time with us while your house is being constructed. Come inside and get settled. Mom will show you to your rooms and I'll fix some drinks by swimming pool I hope you didn't pack your swim suits in the storage unit."

"I'm pretty sure we have them," Aaron joked.

Susan smiled. "Well come on in and get settled. Later Scott can give you the grand tour."

Scott watched as Aaron and Kassie walked up the stairs, running his hand through his light brown hair that at 47 was beginning to show signs of white sprinkling throughout. It was going to be interesting having the young couple in the house for a period of time, especially Kassie.

Kassie was the typical girly girl tyoe and dressed in that very manner. Today she wore the following.

1703533272807.png
"I would like a personal tour , this house is grand and SO many rooms " the young blonde said wide eyed like a kid in a candy store. Her father in law seemed eager to be her guide but Kassie being young and naive just figured he wanted to show off the large property and not devise waya to get her alone. "Cant wait to see ALL the rooms stsying here for a while could be fun" Kassie said in her usual bubbly tone.

Scott walked to the swimming pool thinking about Kassie. Standing behind the pool bar that he had installed before they moved in to the house, he started mixing drinks. He smiled thinking how her eyes lit up and seem to twinkle when she looked at him, saying in a more sensual tone that she would like a personal tour.

She was right. The house was grand and had a lot of rooms and he would be sure to show her all of them except one. That one was what he called his "play room" and one that he and his wife Susan enjoyed from time to time to keep the spark in their marriage.

He saw the trio walking from the house smiling and laughing and wondered if Kassie would enjoy the "play room" or would she be frightened by what sexual pleasures were in the room. But he was not about to rush things with her. She and Aaron would be their house guests for a few months and he would enjoy the chase very much.

Scott handed out the mixed drinks that had plenty of alcohol. "I hope the accommodations are to your liking Kassie? Tell us how your school is going and I forget .... how much longer do you have until you graduate?"

"I graduate next year" Kassie said in an excited bubbly tone. " im looking at different banks and investment firms to intern for for experience I wantvto show them im a brain too not just a pretty face" the young blonde laughed. Kassie figeted a bit trying to get comfortable in her chair not realizing her kight material sundress was riding up her toned thighs with each subtle movement. The alcohol was causing her head to be foggy a bit but she tried to handle it best she could to make good impressions for her inlaws. Kassie just kept raving about the house and using this time for her to ger to know her inlaws better.

Scott listened to Kassie's excited tone as he told him about graduating and wanting to get a job in the financial sector. Each time she moved her dress rode up a little more and Scott couldn't help but notice the smoothness of her thighs. As she talked about his and Susan's new house and how big it was, he was a bit distracted as more of her thighs were exposed. He started thinking how nice it would be to get on his knees and spread those toned thighs apart and kiss his way up to her pussy. He was distracted when Susan said, "Scott .... let's show Kassie and Aaron the rest of the house and then we can put on our swim suits and take a dip before bedtime."

Scott saw Kassie's eyes on him and he smiled, knowing he got caught looking at her delicious thighs. The foursome walked through the lower level as Susan had given them a tour of the bedrooms upstairs. In the full basement, Scott had a huge set of workout equipment, a treadmill, free weights, and a nautilus weight machine. Aaron was enthralled with the equipment saying he couldn't wait to use them.

Aaron didn't notice a door at the other end of the room but Scott saw Kassie's eyes turn in that direction. He put his hand on the small of her back and whispered in her ear, "that room is off limits .... that is unless you want to get into trouble."

Just as she turned her head to look at him, Susan called out, "let's get our swimsuits on ......."

Kassies husband came out and said "sorry about my wife's swimsuit its all she has".

Kassie came out in the following..

1703946732593.png
She liked to show off her in shape body and liked the feminine look of the ties at each hip. She blushed a little as she came to the pool and slowly descended the steps to the large pool with a bubbling jacuzi in one corner as she swam about she thought she felt avhand on her ass and a hand brushing against her crotch. However with her head under the water she couldnt identify the hand and figured it was just her husband playing with her. As her husband and mother chatted. Kassie enjoyed the warmth of the pool as she swam about not realizing how close to her father in law she was.

As they retired to the bedroom to change, Scott wasn’t sure Kassie got the message about the room that was off limits. If she decided to investigate on her own, he would be more than happy to discipline her in a very pleasurable sensual way.

He smiled, looking in the mirror at his choice of swimsuit and Susan’s sexy bikini swimsuit. He and Susan were sitting and they both smiled seeing Kassie’s skimpy suit. She looked so damn sexy.

They were all in the water swimming and talking. At one point Kassie swam away and when she passed him, Scott ducked underwater, reaching out to touch her ass and crotch as she passed him.

He smiled and chuckled when she stopped and looked around. He saw Susan and Aaron turning to get out of the water, facing away from him and Kassie. Submerging under water he swam up behind Kassie and as he came up behind her, he reached around, cupping her breasts. “Mmmm nice,” he whispered in her ear.

Kassie gasped and blushed as her perky little 34B breasts were cupped. She momentarily froze in plsce not sure what to make of the bold move. Kassie was a bit naive and care free and took the contact as just over friendly harmless fun. She got out got dressed in her skinpy sundres and heels and headed back inside. She couldbt sleep so as her husband slept she went to the kitchen for some milk to drink. She got the milk out of the fridge and was startled a bit as she didn't expect Scott to be inches away. Thinoing everybody had gone off to bed to relax.

Scott saw that Kassie was not sure what to make of her father-in-law cupping her perky breasts. All she had to do to get him into trouble was call out to Aaron and Susan as they climbed out of the pool. But she didn't call out. Instead he saw her eyes make contact with his for a moment as if to convey that this was all an accident. But as far as Scott was concerned this was just the beginning of what he wanted to do with and to her.

He didn't try to stop her when she got out of the pool, watching her cute butt cheeks and wondering how it would feel to cup them too. Later, he was in the kitchen having a bourbon when he saw Kassie walk in and head to the refrigerator. He smirked at the idea that she didn't look around the kitchen. If she did, she would have seen him.

When she opened the refrigerator, the light illuminated her sexy satin lace chemise full slip and he felt a surge of lust for the young daughter-in-law. Quietly he walked up behind her and when she closed the refrigerator door, he heard her startled, "what?"

Scott pressed her back against the door and smiled at her. "You didn't yell out when I cupped your breasts like this. You could have yelled to my wife or your husband, but you didn’t." His hands found the ripe perky breasts, squeezing and massaging them, knowing she liked the way he was caressing them. "I know you liked it and I bet you like it if I touch you like this." Scott pushed one hand to her thigh pulling up the silky material and rubbing the silky material covering her mound.

Last edited:
Kassie's face was scarlet red from his bold touches. Too shocked to move or scream out. She hoped his hand wouldt go higher or it would reveal her flimsy lavender skimpy bikini style panties as her father in law shouldn't be seeing her like this but part of her secretly liked his moves as her husband was quite vanilla personality wise.
"Sc..scott we shouldn't do this not app...appropriate " Kassie said softky her breathing labored now as she gasped a bit from the cool metal of the fridge on her bare shoulders. Her heart racing a mile a minute as her perky little breasts began to rise and fall under the satin material from nervous anticipation of his next moves.

Scott feels some wetness on the soft silky bikini panties and smiles at Kassie as she tells him the shouldn't be doing this and it's not appropriate. He can see her lips open and hear her breathing becoming a little more labored. Pressing a little closer to lips, he whispers, "I know you like me touching you down there .... don't deny it."

When she stared at him with those alluring eyes and their lips so close together, he pulled the soft silky material to the side and felt her slickness on her labia. "If you didn't like this, you'd be fighting me. Instead you want me to touch you down there." He moved his lips closer to hers as his finger slowly rubbed the outer lips guarding her clit.

Seeing no resistance on her part, he pressed his lips against hers very lightly and softly, his tongue flicking along her lips. "We are going to have so much fun Kassie now that you're going to be living her for awhile." And then he pressed his lips a little harder as his finger slid inside the moist lips to touch her clit.

Kassie raised up on her tip toes so only the tip of his fingers invaded Kassie's pussy. She knocked hisvhand away, blushing scarlet and said. " we really shoul... shouldn't do this then took off toward her bed room.. Scott was stunned when he heard not a peep figuring she would tell her husband.
Kassie, not wanting to mess up living arrangements and not wanting to trouble her husband said nothibg about the pool or kitchen incident.
The next day all were lounging at the house when Kassie who always liked to be girly girl in attire came down in the following

1704405820743.png
Her husband liked the attire and his mom thought the top was cute and dudnt think it inappropriate since she was easy going. Kassie was cirious about the room she was told she couldn't go in so as her mother in law knitted and her husband and father in law watched a game on the TV. The young curious blonde snuck off wondering what secrets her in laws were hiding.

Scott wasn't at all surprised when Kassie broke the short kiss, knocked his hand away from her moist pussy and uttered in a bated breath, "we really shoul... shouldn't do this" He didn't try to stop her, watching her run out of the kitchen. He knew this was all new to her but he wasn't about to quit. Returning to the bedroom, he found Susan waiting for him. When he told her what happened in the kitchen, she wanted to know what happened and they both wondered if she would tell Aaron about Scott's advances.
The next morning they waited expecting the worst but then Aaron appeared for breakfast. Scott and Susan looked at each other and then from the way he acted, they both knew Kassie had not mentioned what happened between her and Scott.

When Kassie came into the kitchen, Scott smiled at her outfit. It showed off all the womanly attributes and he felt a surge of sensations in his groin. Susan on the other hand thought it a bit risqué but she left it at that. He saw her look at him and it only confirmed what he knew, she liked what happened but she was still struggling with her inner demons. One demon telling her she loved what happened and the other demon telling her she shouldn't like the feelings building inside her.

Later after breakfast, Susan had some knitting she wanted to do and Scott and Aaron started watching a football game. Scott saw Kassie sitting in a chair reading a magazine and then get up and walk out of the room. He didn't think anything about it until half-time of the game. Wondering where she might have gone, Scott went searching for her. Not finding her anywhere in the rooms, he went downstairs, seeing the door to the room that was off limits slightly ajar.

Smiling he quietly walked into the room, seeing Kassie looking at all the furniture. There was a Spanking table on one wall, a St, Andrews Cross on the far wall along with a Sex Swing and off on another wall was a Bondage Bench.

He quietly approached her and when he put his arms around her he startled her as he whispered in her ear, "I told you this room was off limits but evidently you don't know how to obey." He heard her take a deep breath. "This room is for pleasure and some pain but something you should know ..... with pain comes pleasure and with pleasure comes pain. Do you understand that you crossed the line?"

Too shocked to scream at neing caught, Kassie's face went scarlet red as she stammered " i..i... didnt mean to ummm intrude ju.. just curious. Aaron usually tells me ev.... everything so was too curious is all i can leave and say nothing". The young blonde said as her wide eyed gaze scanned all the "strange" things in the room. Kassie's perky little breasts rose and fell under her thin offthe shoulder top as she could feel her father in laws warm breath on her neck as he seemingly was guiding her oetite frane over to....

Scott smirked at Kassie's reply that she didn't mean to intrude but she was just curious. He knew when he told her the room was off limits that her curiosity might just get the better of her ..... and it did. "I know you're not going to say anything Kassie," he whispered with a warm breath in her ear. "But you're not going to leave .... at least not just yet," he added guiding her toward the spanking kneeler.

He was again surprised she didn't resist him .... not yelling or screaming. She has only mildly resisted everything that has happened between them. And that was to be expected .... this was all new to her. He gently pushed her into a kneeling position on the soft black leather cushion.

"You disobeyed my request and now you must get a little taste of what happens when you disobey me," he murmured in her ear as he pressed against her backside. Scott felt Kassie's body stiffen when he reached around and unbuttoned her sexy jeans. Quickly pulling them down to rest at her knees, he patted and then rubbed her cute ass cheeks.

"You were a naughty girl" ..... a soft smack on her ass cheek ..... "look around at all the equipment and toys that can be used when you're naughty or just wanting to feel the pleasure they bring." Another soft smack and then rubbing her ass cheek before smacking her a few more times.

Pushing his fingers between her thighs, he felt the moisture of her excitement on her damp bikini panties and smiled. "I see your body and mind like this," he said softly smacking her a few more times. He could have pressed this further but he wanted her to get a taste of what pleasure could be obtained in this room. "That's all for now ..... look at all the toys on the wall .... (an assortment of floggers, whips, blindfolds, gags, and other sexual toys hung from hooks) .... I want you to think about how much pleasure you are going to have ..... now leave and don't say a word to your mother-in-law or husband."

Scott stood back and waited for Kassie to take in all that was in the room. He could have pressed her further but he wanted to take this one small step at a time. He had a feeling that slowly she would become addicted to the pleasure she would find in this house with him and Susan.

Last edited:
1705152062100.png

The next evening Kassie was dressed in the following as she had went out for dinner with her husband and another couple they knew. Her thoughts seemed distracted the whole night and her husband had asked if she was ok. She replied "yeah just the move and lots of new things i guess"..
The pair they had gone out with had car trouble. So after dropping Kassie off at the house, Aaron left to take them back, a good hour round trip. Kassie unlocked the door and headed in thinking all were asleep when she heard the low smooth tone of her father in law standing at tge bottom of the stairwell complimenting her dress and Kassie's toned silky smooth nylon clad legs.

Scott was enthralled with Kassie, watching her pull up her jean shorts while her eyes surveyed the room. She looked at him, showing him an expressionless facial look. What intrigued him was her silence at each of the encounters they had. He watched her walk out of the room and detected a sensual sway to her walk. Was she teasing him?

The next evening, he and Susan watched a movie and then she told him she was ready for bed. He wasn't tired and sat in the living room reviewing his stock investments. They were doing very well and he was about to head up to bed when he heard a car in the drive. Looking out the window, he saw Aaron's car pulling out and thought it strange. But then the front door opened and he saw Kassie heading up the stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs, he admired her dress and especially her toned silky smooth nylon pantyhose clad legs. From his vantage point he could see up under her dress, noticing she was not wearing any panties. He could also see the outline of her pussy lips and felt a twinge of lust in his loins. "Your legs look very nice and inviting Kassie," he said as he started up the stairs. He saw her eyes watching him as he walked up the stairs and she seemed to freeze.

A couple of steps from her, he reached out to run his hand along the smooth silky pantyhose material, seeing her eyes meeting his. "Did you have a nice evening Kassie ..... have you been thinking of my special room? You didn't say a word yesterday." he whispered pushing his hand higher to the point where her thighs joined, his fingertips touching the puffy lips hidden only by the sheer material.

Last edited:
Kassie's face went scarlet red as her father in law now discovered she was shaved and pantiless under her pantyhose as she felt the tips of his finger probing between her toned nylon clad thighs. Only a thin nylon barrier was in between her father in laws hand and her most intimate area as he could easily poke a hole if he desired. He complimented her sexy halter neck dress knowing the two snap closure was all that was between him and seeing Kassie's perky little breasts. "Unsnap your dress and peel the top down Kassie you know you want to" he teased her "ill give you till count of 5 his firm voice said. He got to three and she gasped as shevhesrd a small rip at the crotch of her pantyhose. Kassie's breasts rising and falling under the top of her dress wondering what would happen at 5.

At the count of 3, Scott pushed his finger upward at the seam in the pantyhose, hearing a soft ripping sound. He stopped counting for a moment as he hooked his fingers in the small hole and pulled, feeling the silky material give way. With the opening larger, his fingers found the soft wet lips and he pushed his fingers inside, finding her swollen clit. He smiled at Kassie, seeing her mouth open as if to say something but nothing came out.

"Mmmm your pussy feels good Kassie," he said and then counted. "4, 5." He saw her eyes close as his fingers rubbed the sex button. Reaching behind her, his free hand quickly unsnapped the top of the dress but he didn't pull it down. "Pull it down Kassie. You know you want me to kiss them."

"Ahhh this is wro...." her protests silenced by the fingers worming inside Kassie's tight little pussy. Her mouth opened to protest but nothing but a soft moan escaped. Too shocked to move as the young blonde bit her lower lip at the taboo nature secretly liking his bold moves. Kassie simply shook her head rejecting to pull the top ofvher dress down. Not realizing each breath she took was causing gravity to take over as her dres was slipping down her smooth pale skin inch by inch. Her face red at the sound of her pantyhose being ripped open. Everything seemed in slow motion as her body should of run but was betraying her. Kassie's dime sized pink nipples began to stiffen under the top of her dress as she was unaware it was slipping down second by second after the snaps were undone.

Scott watched as Kassie had an internal struggle, resisting to pull her top down and expose her lovely tits. But as he watched her reaction he also saw the top inching down slowly with each deep breath she took.

His fingers in her tight young pussy were slowly massaging her clit and he could feel her juices coating his fingertips making her clit slippery. As he rubbed a bit harder, he whispered, "I guess if you're not going to pull it down, I will."

His hand, after undoing the clasps a the back of her dress, rested on her shoulder. The top of the dress was almost off as his hand slid off her shoulder and pulled the dress off her tits revealing her pink nipples. When he was in the pool, he restrained from really touching them. But now his hand cupped one breast as his head dipped, his tongue swirling around the dime sized nipple and then his lips capturing it.

"No no no we cant" Kassie softly protested as her heart was beating out of her chest now as she panted more. Blushing heavily as her father in law complimented her small but perky firm little breasts. Her hips buckled slighlty as the fingers pumped Kassie's tight little pussy more. Kassie's perky breasts on display as the top of hervdress fell to her waist. Her nipples like stiff little pencil erasers. Her breathing labored as she felt herself grow wetter as the young blonde was fondled on the stairs. Her mind knew it wrong, her body continued to send mixed signals to her brain as her body betrayed her. She bit her lower lio as her father in law sucked Kassie's breasts complimenting how young and perky they were as her toned nylon clad thighs rubbed together fighting off tabboo feelings. "Drop your dress honey and walk to the "room" he awaited to see if she would follow his firm calming voice.

Scott was enjoying the feel of his daughter-in-law's firm young tits. His lips sucked on the rigid nipple and then he nipped at the tip, hearing her soft moan. It was not a moan of pain but one of pleasure. Kissing his way to the other breast, his fingers slipped downward from her clit, rubbing the tight entrance to her pussy. While he kissed, sucked, and nipped at the other nipple, his fingers pushed past the tight muscles into the channel. As he enjoyed her, his cock was hard and pushing against his boxers. He had to do something.

He told her to drop her dress and walk to the room she had found earlier. He turned to walk down the steps and looked back at Kassie. Her dress lay in a heap at her feet, her facial look was one of indecision. "Pick up your dress and follow me! It's not a request but an order."

Scott didn't wait for an answer, knowing none was coming. He also didn't look back until he got to the door and saw her walking slowly. "I think we have about an hour until Aaron returns." Scott began to undress, seeing Kassie's eyes scan his body. As he dropped his pants, he added, "I'm going to give you the choice of my play equipment." he said waving his arm at the various bondage pieces Spanking table, St, Andrews Cross, Sex Swing, and Bondage Bench.

Last edited:
Clad just in pantyhose with a hole in the crotch and strappy heels, Kassie entered the "room" drawn like a moth to a flame. Knowing she should run but never have seeing such items she had an odd taboo curiosity. Kassie slowly came upon the bondage table and sat upon it, her hels dangling a good few inches off the floor. Scott gentky put a hand on her sternum guiding her to lie on her back. The young blonde cautiously outstretched her dainty wrists outword to straps that could be tightened down. Her big blue eyes scanned the room in a nervous anticipation. " i. I.. should.... shouldn't be here" her voice yrailed off in half protest as Kassie's perky little breasts rose and fell as she adjusted to the feeling of laying down with outstretched arms. Goosebumps from the cool air running over Kassie's near naked body as her father in law smiled as he looked down at his bound little blonde daughter in law.

Back