Married Life Secrets (closed for bankbabe13)

Kassie had a chance to run to her room and hide but didn't, giving Scott a good idea she was intrigued by the "room." When she selected the Bondage Bench, Scott smiled. "Very good choice for your first time Kassie."

Scott helped the young blonde lie back on the board, smiling again as she stretched her arms out. He tightened one strap on her left wrist and then walked to the other side, seeing her head turn, her eyes focused on what he was doing. Strapping the right wrist, she took a moment to look at her incredible body. Nice firm tits that with hard nipples that stood up as if begging for attention.

He saw her eyes scan the toys hanging on the wall, toys that would be used to exact pleasure and some pain on her nubile body. "Yes you should be here Kassie." He ran his hand over her right arm up to her shoulder and then caressed the side of her cheek. "You are here because deep down inside this room excites you and you want to know what it feels like to submit to me ..... your father-in=law."

His hand slid down to her neck and then to her chest that was heaving with each breath. "There is no running away now Kassie .... you're mine until I release you." The fingertips on each hand slid slowly from to her breasts, making little circular designs until they captured her taut nipples. "I know you're going to want to come back here every chance you get," he said pulling each nipple outward until he saw her face crunch up a little and she emitted a soft audible moan.

His hands slid over her taut muscular abdomen, seeing and enjoying the way her body jerked a little. "There is no need for this," he announced grabbing the band and the silky nylons and with a very strong yank, ripped the thin material off her body. He pulled on each leg, ripping the nylons until they dangled at her feet.

Pushing her legs off the side of the board, he quickly grabbed the nylon on each leg and tied them together under the bench. Scott looked at his daughter-in-law and smiled and he pushed his boxer shorts down revealing his hard cock.

"And now the fun begins." He saw her eyes staring at his cock. "And you'll get plenty of this too," he said grabbing his cock and stroking it a few times.

Walking to the wall he selected a multi-colored flogger and saw Kassie's eyes widen. "Don't worry Kassie I'll make sure it doesn't hurt too much for our first time." Scott stood over Kassie and slapped her tits softly and then ran the strands over her body, watching her body begin to squirm.

Kassie,too shocked to scream judt let out small gasps ss she felt the odd sensation of the light flogging. Her dime sized light pink nipples were like small pink pencil erasers, standing erect from the cool air of exposure and what her young mind was trying to process. Her toned nelly quivered as her hips bucked ever so slightly atvthe contact. "Ummm. Ummmm i should get going now" she half heartedly protested struggling against wrist bonds to no avail. Her phone went off with a text. Obviously sshe. Ould not see it.
Scott however read it as he complimented Kassie's tight little body. A Cheshire cat grin crossed his face. Kassie knew by thst look. This "playtime" was not over yet. Scott showed his daughter in law the text. It read "flat tire no spare wairing for triple A delayed another hour" it was then her petite body jumped as the flogger cane down gently on her left bresst while Scott groped Kassie's other perky little breast looking down at her like a spider would to a fly trapped in its web.

"Ummm. Ummmm I should get going now." Scott smiled at Kassie’s feeble attempt for him to free her. He chuckled at her half-hearted attempt to pull her wrist free of the wrist restraints.

She came to the room on her own volition and picked the bondage table. He knew she liked being in his room and if she really wanted to be free, she would have put up more of a struggle and even screamed.

She didn’t struggle hard and if she yelled or screamed, Scott would have simply put a ball gag in her mouth. Scott struck her again with the flogger, staring at her taut naked body. She looked so beautiful lying on the table, totally under his control. Reaching out, touching, her lips, he then let his fingernails glide over her cheek, neck, and down to her aroused pink nipples, feeling his cock thicken, knowing that at some point in her stay, she would feel it inside her.

But for now, he just let his fingertips trace random designs on her naked skin. He complimented her, "Kassie, you have such a nice set of tits ..... the kind that begs to be touched and kissed," he said as he pinched one pink dime sized nipple and hearing her moan. Then using the flogger, he hit each breast lightly a few more times, hearing her quieted moan and seeing her squirm on the bench. Leaning down to one aroused nipple, he flicked his tongue around it and then pulled on it with his teeth, hearing her breathing quicken and a louder groan fill the room.

As he began to attack the other breast, he heard her phone ding. "Mmmm who could be texting you. Is it Aaron saying he is on his way home?" Picking up the phone, Scott read the text and then a wide smile covered his face and then he chuckled, showing it to Kassie. "flat tire no spare, waiting for AAA delayed another hour"

"Awww too bad Kassie. I guess our playtime is not over with yet," he chuckled, seeing her body jerk when he hit her left breast harder with the flogger while his other hand massaged her little breast. Hmm how should we spend the extra time we have." He looked over her prone body, leering at his naked daughter-in-law's petite body. It was all his for the next hour.

"Well for starters," he laughed as he leaned down and gripped a nipple between his teeth and pulled. When he let it spring back, he heard a loud, "oooh fuck."

"I often wondered how it would feel to touch you down here," he whispered sliding his fingers down her taut stomach to her shaven mound. "Your skin feels so delicious Kassie ...... we are going to have a lot of fun with a lot of my toys," he whispered as he kissed her lips. He was not surprised when she returned his kiss, something her thought of often.

His fingers slid into her wet vagina. He felt her body jerk when Scott's fingers found her clit and began to massage the love button. "I wonder how many orgasms you can have in a hour." Scott knew of other ways to make her cum and he would use those until her hubby was about to come home.

"No no no you cant touch me.....mmmmm...there..i...im your daughter in law this is wrong " Kassie said her face scarkett red from hervfather in law's fingers in her most intimate area. Kassie's perky little breasts erect at his touches. She didn't scream, too shocked to and knowing in her current position it was futile to struggle against the restraints. Her petite hips shuddered at his touch, her young body giving into the touches as her husband didnt do often, too busy with work and all.
Kassie's big blue eyes scanning the other "toys" wondering what her father in law was really like. Did his wife know or was this HIS secret room. Kassie bit her lower lips as she felt the strong fingers slip deeper inside Kassie's tight little bald pussy lips.

Scott chuckled at Kassie's comment. She was acting as if she was in control of the situation. "No no no you cant touch me.....mmmmm...there..i...im your daughter in law this is wrong "

Two fingers continued to move slowly inside her very moist pussy while his thumb began rubbing her aroused clit. While her mind might have been disagreeing with the situation she put herself in, her body was completely immersed in the pleasure he was causing her. “I think your luscious body would beg to differ with you,” he murmured, pinching a ripe nipple, hearing the moan slip past her lips. He pumped his fingers inside her a few more time before pulling them out and holding them up, showing her the nectar coating glistening in the dim light.

He had a mischievous smile on his face. "I bet this taste delicious." His tongue licked at the nectar and then he spied her looking at the various toys adorning the walls of his room.

There were various kinds and shapes of ball gags, vibrators, paddles, anal plugs, nipple clamps, riding crops, thrusting rabbit dildos and other kinds of dildos. "You'll get to use a lot of our toys," he said seeing her eyebrows arch at the word .... our. "yes Kassie ..... your mother-in-law, Susan, loves this room too."

Her mouth opened hearing that her mother-in-law knew about this room. Walking around to stand next to her head, he saw her eyes focus on his hardness. "Here my sweet daughter-in-law .... I bet you're the kind of girl that has tasted yourself." With that, Scott rubbed the juices on her lips and then pushed his fingers into her mouth. "That's it honey .... clean your sweet juices off my fingers."

He felt her tongue swirling around his fingers and when he pulled them out, he grabbed his cock which was mere inches from her face. Rubbing the tip of his cock over her lips, he pushed the head inside, feeling her try to get away. "There is no getting away Kassie. Just relax and enjoy my cock. Not tonight but soon you'll be begging me to fuck your hot pussy." He grabbed a nearby gray vibrator and switched it on low. "But for now, let's see how you like this," he grinned placing the round ball on her pussy while he pushed his cock a bit deeper into her mouth.

Kassie's petite hips quivered at the vibrations as the low hum of the toy seemed to echo through the room. Her big blue eyes went wide as she took her father in laws cock in her mouth reluctantly. His eyes lit up at the feeling of her warm wet mouth on his cock. Kassie's thigh muscles tightened, her hips bucked as she blushed heavily growing wetter as the toy was on her most sensitive area. She was staving off orgasm best she could as the cock in her mouth, bigger than her husband's,went deeper into Kassie's slender throat.

Scott pushed his cock deep into Kassie's mouth until it was at the edge of her throat. He let it stay at her throat entrance for a moment while he moved the vibrator over her pussy lips. He could tell she was getting close to having an orgasm so he pulled the vibrator off her pussy, making her body calm down for a few minutes. In the meantime her pushed his cock into her throat feeling her muscles constrict around his thick cock.

"That's it Kassie ..... enjoy throat fucking my cock," he sneered pushing his cock deeper into her throat. He knew he had to pull out before she chocked. Thrusting a little more, he pulled out of her mouth seeing her gasping for a breath of air.

Scott began stroking his cock, the tip on her lips and then he pushed a little bit into her mouth as he picked up the vibrator again. "Time to cum for both of us Kassie," he laughed, turning the vibrator to full speed and pushing it between her pussy lips, making contact with her clit. Shoving his cock into her mouth deeper he too was close timing his explosion with her orgasm.

Kassies petite hips shook violently in orgasm. Her moans muffled by the cock growing in her mouth near the back of her throat. She could feel him cumming but, bound to the table she was going to be forced to swallow her father in laws seed unless he pulled out. Her head swimming in conflict and confusion from the signals her brain was sending her young body. Her back slightly arched, her body tensed as Kassie's hips shook like an aftershock yet again.

Scott felt his orgasm approaching as he watched Kassie's orgasm completely consume her. He smiled, seeing her hips bouncing wildly on the bondage table trying desperately to get away from the intense vibrations on her clit. And the more her body gyrated on the table, the more her mouth sucked on his cock, trying to breathe.

"That's it Kassie let it consume you honey. Oooo yeah I love watching you cum on the vibrator." But her mouth was having a similar effect on his cock, and he closed his eyes, feeling his cock throb uncontrollably deep in her mouth. "I'm gong to cum in your mouth Kassie," he yelled as the first explosion blasted a large load of cum into her throat. It was followed by another and another until his balls had given up all the seed they had stored.

Clicking off the vibrator, he looked up to see his wife Susan standing just inside the door. "Mmmm very nice ..... veery nice indeed," she smirked. Susan walked to the table and looked down at Kassie. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Then looking at her husband, she said, "why don't you go up and talk with Aaron when he gets here and I'll help Kassie clean up?"

Scott had an idea the Susan's method of cleaning up was to lick up the juices that were present on her pussy and on her cheeks from the overflow of his seed that didn't go down her throat.

Susan loosened Kassie and Kassie lay there trying to make sense of what just happened. Part of wants to tell her husband but workload has been super stressfull for him so she just hopes this will be no more incidents with her in laws.
Kassie gasped audibly as susan began licking Kassie's bald pussy and tasting her sweet nectar. She kissed up her belly to Kassie's pouty lios to get the remains of her husbands juices. "We are about the same size honey lets go upstairs and pick out a fresh dress for you to wear.

Susan helped Kassie off the bondage table and put her arm around her, walking the naked daughter-in-law out of the room. "Scott and I do not want you to tell Aaron about our little play room .... ok?"

They picked up Kassie's dress where she took it off and Susan walked her up to her bedroom. "I think we have something nice in here for you honey." She picked out a couple of dresses she thought Kassie would look good in and laid them on the bed. Kassie was standing naked in the middle of the room remaining silent.

Susan looked at the young woman and felt a surge of interest in her. "You are a very beautiful woman Kassie. Aaron is lucky to have you for a wife and Scott and I are very lucky to have you in the family." She took Kassie in her arms staring into her eyes. "As you know we like you very much." She leaned in and kissed Kassie as she wrapped her arms around her, drawing her tight against her, feeling her young hard nipples pressing against her own breasts.

Kassies eyes went wide and she gasped as she felt twp of her mother in laws fingers go up into Kassie's tight little pussy and just just stay there moving ever so slightly but just enough where she fekt then wiggle inside her as susan said " nice and tight fit honey Aaron will enjoy this as she kissed one of her breasts, withdrawing her fingers and Kassie turned beat red as she was made to taste herself as Susan gentky placed her fingers into Kassie's mouth.

Kassie moments later chose the following dress...

1711714433459.png
As her and susan headed downstairs to see what the guys were up to.

Susan saw Kassie's face turn beet red when she pushed two fingers into her, seeing her eyes open wide as saucers but not saying a word. She loved seeing their young daughter-in-law naked and smiled when Kassie didn't resist the intrusion of her fingers into her. Rubbing her fingers inside Kassie's pussy, Susan leaned forward, kissing and sucking on one of Kassie's hard nipples.

She thought it interesting that the the young woman didn't resist, she she offered her her own honey coated fingers to suck, tasting her own juices. Susan in turn, pulled her fingers from Kassie's mouth and licked some of Kassie's juices, commentating, "mmm tastes good ..... I'm looking forward to spending some time getting to know you ..... all of you a lot better."

Kassie picked out a dress, modeling it for Susan and Susan gave her approval. "You look stunning in that dress honey," she said in a rather suggestive tone. "Let's go show the boys."

Downstairs they found Aaron and Scott in the family room. When Susan and Kassie walked in, Aaron's eyes lit up seeing the dress Kassie was wearing. "Wow honey you look great in that dress. How was your time with my mom and dad while I was gone tonight?

Not wanting to stress out her husband she gave a fake smile and said "fine leatned alot about them" later that evening they were out back enjoying the firepit as Kassie headed in for a minute to get some wine and glasses. While Aaron and his mom talked. Scott said he was going to help Kassie pick a good bottle.
As she was looking at tge bottles , Scott snuk up behind her and dovve a hand overvher shoulder to cup Kassie's bare left breast causing the thin strap to fall down. Scott spun her around and Kassie blushed heavily as ahe was exposed. Her perky breasts rising and falling from the taboo nature. Scott then took a wine bottle in one hand and, pinning Kassie against the fridge hiked up the front of her little dress up to expose her bald pussy, as Susan didnt give her her panties back, and rubbed the small round end of the bottle on Kassie's smooth bald pussy lips explaining the importance of a good vintage wine to his blushing daughter in law.

Scott rubbed the narrow end of the wine bottle over Kassie's smooth clean shaven pussy while his hand, holding her nice small breast, pinned her against the refrigerator. He glanced out the window, seeing Susan and Aaron smiling and laughing. He smiled, knowing his wife would not let Aaron get up and walk to the house and catch them.

"It's very important for a good vintage wine to be chilled. But if it's too cold then it must be warmed up and there is no better way to warm a bottle of wine than to put it in a nice hot place for a few minutes." He saw her eyes widen as he centered the cork between her pussy lips. "I think you're the right temperature," he whispered pushed the top of the bottle into her pussy and hearing her moan. "Mmmm that's it Kassie, get the bottle nice and warm for us to drink." He felt her body squirm as he pushed more of the bottle into her. "Do you like this Kassie? Tell daddy all about how you like what I'm doing to your hot cunt."

Kassie bit her lower lip as her body betrayed her as she was essentially violated by the chillled bottle and cork.
"Pl..ple....please stop im your dau.daughter in law this isnt mmmm right what if your son wa...walks in?? Kassie pleaded as her petite hips bucked.
"Kassie my dear tour tits are small but perky as hell a perfect handful" her father in law remarked as the cold surface of the fridge and the cool kitchen air made Kassie's exposed nipple like a small pink pencil eraser as it stiffened. Secretly Kassie loved the attention aa her husband was vanilla in nature. Kassie clinched her toned thigh muscles to fend off impending orgasms but she was slowly losing the battle.

Scott chuckled at Kassie's feeble resistance, knowing from her coming to the "room" that she liked him paying attention to her sexual needs. He was pretty sure his son, Aaron, was not the adventurous type but Kassie on the other hand, he knew right away she liked attention both socially and sexually.

Pushing the bottle a bit deeper into her pussy, he looked into her half-lidded eyes and heard her breathing begin to deepen, knowing she was going to climax on the bottle. He started fucking slowly with the bottle, pushing and pulling watching her reaction.

"You love this attention ..... Susan and I know you do and we're going to shower you with all the attention you want my dear Kassie. Now spread your legs a bit further apart." When she did as he aske, he smiled. "Good girl .... I like a woman who can follow directions. Now put your hand on my trousers and feel how hard my cock is for you. I told you someday I'm going to shove my cock where the bottle is now but before I do you'll be begging me to fuck you. Now go on, touch me .... see how hard my cock gets for you Kassie"

Back