Growers vs Show-ers: Thoughts?

(I have no idea if it is related or not, but he was decidedly 'one and done'. He made sure to mention that to me.)

Glad he made that disclosure to you. It shows that he had decent self-monitoring skills. Perhaps he was also one of the few guys who did not claim to be bigger than he actually is?

I saw a guy once in a local men's shower room for a public pool with a HUGE schlong at its resting state. Could not take my eyes off it. It was like the eighth wonder of the world. And he was just as casual as could be about lugging that thing around.
 
Glad to see this thread sprung to life again
(pun fully intended)

Thanks to everyone for the interesting comments.
 
Having recently spent some time at a nude beach I must say I really appreciated the show-ers!

...I can honestly say there's nothing like pulling a man's pants down for the first time and thinking you know what you're getting and then being very, very surprised at what you end up getting.

...There's a certain amount of pride, or at least a satisfying sense of accomplishment, of turning his cute little dangler into a fat throbbing love monster that makes your eyes roll to the back of your head.

At least for me. I'm a competitive girl and I like anything that proves what a great job I've done.

Such interesting comments from the ladies! I think a lot of women get a thrill out of seeing some big results from what they're doing to a man and how much control they have over how big he gets and how high he rises. Of course, that's not something you can try with every man you see on a nude beach, so you get to see some nice big show-ers got without having to do anything to make them big.
 
Glad he made that disclosure to you. It shows that he had decent self-monitoring skills. Perhaps he was also one of the few guys who did not claim to be bigger than he actually is?

I saw a guy once in a local men's shower room for a public pool with a HUGE schlong at its resting state. Could not take my eyes off it. It was like the eighth wonder of the world. And he was just as casual as could be about lugging that thing around.

Don't you just love it? There's just something about a big soft cock!!!!
 
Shower.... I am slightly longer than a AA battery flaccid and 7" inches erect.
I think you have it backwards. AA batteries are less than 2" so you grow about 250%. A shower grows usually grows less than 20%.

I guess I'm what you would call in-between. About 4 1/2" soft getting to abut 7 3/4" hard....
That is truly in-between. Does yours ever shrink even smaller? That is a trait of growers that I've noticed.

As I said in my explanation back in post #9, I learned about penis growth variations even among the few I saw in my younger years. Not until about a decade ago when my husband frequented a male exhibitionist site did WE hear this terminology for it.

My husband is a grower but I only saw it hard or semi-hard until we were engaged. I was shocked to see him in the shower with his cock shrunken to about 1.5" and snuggled in a collar of loose skin (not foreskin). He's 6" and above average thick when erect. I love the dramatic change.

I have a young biker lover (23) who is over 7" flaccid and grows to 8.5 so he's almost 50% longer but hubby is 50% thicker. Yes, I've seen them side by side ... and had both in me at the same time.
 
I love growers. So hot to wonder what the final "package" will offer, fun to tease as they get hard, and it makes me feel powerful to do that to them.

The final size is what matters most but I do LOVE watching them grow to their full potential ;)

I have been with both, and find more satisfying with a grower. I enjoy watching 'R' go from not a lot to his full size, and seeing just how much what I do turns him on.

My bf is a grower and I understand completely what was said about the feeling of power....and a little awe, I look at it standing there, tall and beautiful and think, "Did I do that?" And get a happy feeling because it's for me! :D

My husband's a grower and I agree with everyone who've written that it's lovely to watch it grow! Truth be told he is actually quite small when flaccid...

Grower is a big turn on. Something about watching it grow when im touching him/you is my favorite. The power of my touch always drives me crazy.

...there's nothing like waking up next to a grower. You look over and see his little unit laying in it's little furry nest. There's a certain amount of pride, or at least a satisfying sense of accomplishment, of turning his cute little dangler into a fat throbbing love monster that makes your eyes roll to the back of your head.

Does yours ever shrink even smaller? That is a trait of growers that I've noticed.

My husband is a grower but I only saw it hard or semi-hard until we were engaged. I was shocked to see him in the shower with his cock shrunken to about 1.5" and snuggled in a collar of loose skin (not foreskin). He's 6" and above average thick when erect. I love the dramatic change.

Heheh, I've often heard women remark that they like for men to have sizable erections, but I've never heard so many say before that they like starting with small ones and then playing with them to make them grow.

I've never been anxious to show mine to a woman when it's completely flaccid, especially on a cold day, and I've never measured it at its smallest. But when it's cold, it's definitely less than half of its erect length.
 
@SandraMustard

Actually, I was camping last weekend with some friends, and we decided to go for a dip in the river we camped by- the water was bone-chillingly cold and once we'd had our dip and cooled down, all that could be seen were hugely hard nipples and tiny hidden wieners! Lol! Mine shrunk to probably an inch and a half! I've noticed also that if I'm sick or not feeling well he doesn't hang as long...
 
I'm a definite grower, and I enjoy the sense of satisfaction my partners get when they watch it swell and lengthen as they tease or play with it. I tend to produce lots of precum too; so it's sort of a double treat for them.
 
One must make sacrifices from time to time, so I think I can somehow find the time to permit each of you women to feel empowered.

The high percentage of women posters here is terrific. Eye-opening, too.
 
My SO and I had a conversation on this topic earlier today and she made a good point:

Showers are more fun to see with the clothes on (bulgeworthy, as she said)
Growers are more fun when you take the clothes off.

Thoughts?
 
My SO and I had a conversation on this topic earlier today and she made a good point:

Showers are more fun to see with the clothes on (bulgeworthy, as she said)
Growers are more fun when you take the clothes off.

Thoughts?
__________________
John: "You, ripping off my clothes in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk."
Sherlock: "People do little else."

I have a request for all the lovely ladies of lit. I'd love to see some pics of your gorgeous breasts squeezed together. If you'd like to contribute, please do so here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=888754

More appropriate for women--or men other than myself--to provide their thoughts, I think, but two questions with regard to your signature:

Would not Sherlock and John have figured out a way to somehow do more than, in effect, place an advert and likely also been more than interested in certain squeezed-together--gently, to be sure--male bodily parts?
 
omg i love this thread

im certainly guilty of spacing out a bit to check out a nice bulge across the room!

but i must say being with a grower is so hot. watching it pulse and double in size, or even better taking him into my mouth when he's soft and easy to handle and then next thing i know i cant breathe. oh sir, i believe you have me at a bit of a disadvantage.

ive been with a couple growers who stayed in me for a few minutes after coming and started feeling frisky again and thats pretty amazing too. <3 u grower men!
 
Is it time for a "Show How You Grow," or comparably-entitled,
thread in the Amateur Pics forum?

By way of pics--two, three, however many--in posted links,
including those of women's SO's or other men friends.

But not including cock--that is, unadorned erection--pics,
which would be specifically disinvited. A modicum of
creativity would be an essential, albeit admittedly difficult-
to-enforce, component.

What do you think?

Please post your take, including, should you be so inclined,
possible alternative titles.

I am particularly interested in your view as to whether such
a thread would inevitably descend into a cock-pic-by-link
thread. Should that turn out to be a widely-held view, I will
likely take a pass. Boomer
 
My SO and I had a conversation on this topic earlier today and she made a good point:

Showers are more fun to see with the clothes on (bulgeworthy, as she said)
Growers are more fun when you take the clothes off.

Thoughts?

I love that! I'll go with more fun with the clothes off every time though! ;)
 
I'm glad to see so many women enjoy us growers. Just like them, I love to watch it grow and the feeling I get as it does.
 
There oughta be a way to translate the interest in this into ongoing posting. Don't know what it is.
 
I definitely fall under the grower not a show-er, inch, inch and a half maybe flaccid, small set of balls. Grows to about 6ish. Wife finds it cute and adorable and is probably why she has me in panties most of the time, pm if curious to see.
 
I thought it was just me. I can go from under two inches to nearly 7. As a nudist I often feel envious of guys who are always around 6 inches. I remember once seeing a hung guy jump into the ice cold ocean and come out the exact same size. My wife even commented on it. Very nice to hear than women appreciate growers so much.
 
Exchanged messages a while back with a guy who had only recently learned that there is little, if any, relationship between flaccid and erect size. He had assumed--and had had a tremendous hang-up--that he was also small when erect.

Hardly.

While I think most men are better informed, I'm not so sure about most women.
 
I'm a grower, we've all heard that size doesn't matter, its how you use it...and snickered, not believing it, lol. I'm a guy, and I appreciate the looks of a hung guy, so I can admit I'm jealous.
 
I don't care one way or the other, as long as the end result is pleasing. Why would anyone?
 
Back
Top