The baby momma (open rp)

She pulled the top on and stood up. "Mason why don't you go sit down draw daddy a picture while he looks for that knife." She smiled at mason who went and sat down she bite her lip as he licked her pussy she wanted to moan so much she was cumming all over his face.
 
Brad was impressed at how quickly Michelle thought of that as his tongue was buried into her pussy. Feeling her orgasm as her juices ran down her legs he kept licking wondering if he could make her moan or whimper while looking at mason.

He begun to lick faster over her clit as he grabbed her skirt an panties.
 
She closed her eyes moaning as she held in her moan she wasn't going to moan she was determined not to moan but he was making it hard for her. She let out a little gasp. "Daddy hurry up finding that knife."
 
As brad finished licking up all of Michelle's pussy juices he noticed his two fingers were dripping wet. He pulled up his jeans and boxers shorts and had a vest top on. Picking up the knife he stood behind Michelle.

"I found it."

Brad smiling before pushing his two fingers into Michele asshole as he kisses her neck. As Michelle's panties and skirt are still on the floor.
 
She smiled at him when she looked down at him getting dressed. She stroked her long legs. "Oh good daddy I'm glad you found it."She squealed when he stood behind her and pushed two fingers in her asshole. She bite her lip.
 
Brad smiled at her hearing Michelle moan out. He whispered into her ear.

"Look at our son busy drawing a picture for daddy. Do you think he has any idea how much your loving my fingers on your ass. Doesn't it feel so naughty to be looking at him while get finger fucked?"

Brad kept sliding his fingers into and out of Michelle's ass hole as he watched her.
 
She whispered back. "Huni his to little to even understand what your doing to his mommy. Its naughty but it feels so good." She looked at Mason and smiled. "Oh Brad harder." She bite her lip. Her hand went to his leg she started to tease his cock through his trousers.
 
Brad watched Michelle bite her lip as she asked for it harder.

"Oh your getting it hard then."

Brad meant both his cock in his jeans and his fingers began pumping into Michelle's ass hole twice as hard an twice as fast. He loved watching her face as she tried to hide the joy from mason.
 
She laughed as she heard him say "Oh your getting it hard then." She knew he meant his cock and the fingering. She let out a moan. "Baby when you come home you can take that tight ass." She whispered with a grin on her face. "The rate we are going at it by the end of your first week living here I'm not gonna be able to walk." She whispered stroking his cock roughly. "This cock is mine if you even think about I will chop it off." She laughed.
 
"I intend to make you unable to walk. I'm going to fuck your ass so hard when I get back later. Michelle your going to keep my cock to drained for anyone else. Mason better be in bed when I get back later so you can worship my cock. Understood?"

Brad had his fingers pumping so fast into Michelle's ass he could feel her orgasmed building as his cock had hardened in his jeans again.
 
"Yeah Mason will be in bed I will make sure he is I need some alone time with you I've missed being with you." She whispered sweetly.She gripped his cock even rougher. "Well huni I always worship your cock its your turn to worship me." She was being more fiesty then her old self but this was the new her fiesty and he had to get used to it. She was starting to cum.
 
Brad smiled over at mason who was happily drawing away from daddy as he looked to Michelle who was panting as she begun to orgasm all over her legs.

"We are going to be worshipping each other all night long. Your so sexy. Now as much as I would love to bent you over the island and take you right here I think mason needs his birthday cake. But I'm taking your panties as you never need to wear them anymore."

Brad waited till Michelle's orgasm passed and pulled his finger out before picking her panties up and putting them in his pocket.
 
"Oh baby I already worship you not many girls would put up with what you've put me through but that's forgiven and in the past." She whispered looking down at herself cumming. "Well I'd love you to bend me over but yes birthday cake time. Of course you get to keep my panties and from now on I think I just might forget to wear panties would you like that?"
She pulled on her skirt and smiled at him. She turned and kissed him. She heard Mason going eww. She laughed as she turned back round. "Cake time. Huni go call your friends it rude making them wait outside." She smiled at him as she got the cake out. She leaned over to him. "Remember you haven't to get momma I present to make it up to her about the way you have treated her in the past." She whispered to him with a grin.
 
Brad smiled as he walked past her he spanked her ass.

"Ohhh i'll get you a present and i think we should get rid of all your panties and bras they will just get in the way. Now why dont you head outside and help the kids come in an while your at it let my two boys Jason and Lee see your fine ass. Won't that turn you on?"

Brad walked over to the doorway of the kitchen that lead outside.
 
She giggled when he spanked her ass. "Good I can't wait to see what you've got me. I will keep some panties and bras though. Huni I'm not flashing my ass to your mates." She laughed looking at him. She smiled watching him walk away. She stroked her hair out of her face as she went to sit with Mason.
 
Brad walked past her towards the door before leaning in to whisper in michelle's ear.

"Hunny flash my boys your pussy just to tease them and i will get you something extra speical tonight."

Brad loved the idea of michelle teasing his men a little. As he stood behind her chair watching mason chatting with his friends.
 
She grinned at him. she whispered "I'll only flash my ass okay." She went to the patio window she dropped a paper plate. She bent down and grabbed her plate her ass on show for his mates.
 
Brad watched her show her ass to his men. Then he walked over to Michelle and kissed her.

"Thanks hun. You got my men hard stareing at your ass. Well i have to go and sort out my deal. I should be back at 8."

Brad walked out with his two men following him and all walked back to the cars before leaving.
 
"Well its not to hard to get your men hard." She laughed she stroked his muscles. She kissed him passionately. She looked in his eyes and smiled. "Bye hun see you later." She watched him leaving. She spent sometime playing with Mason then she put him to bed she had a shower and got ready for Brad to come back. She got into http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00deCTARWMychO/Sexy-Blue-Babydoll-S1236-4-85-.jpg

She laid on the sofa waiting for him.
 
Brad had been out sorting his deal for weapons for his gang. He had also stopped by the jewellers and brought Michelle a silver and diamond studded necklace. Which had been expensive.

He pulled up on his own at her house in his black Lexus and got out heading to the front door he knocked while holding the jewellery box in a black stylish bag.

He was still dressed the same as before. As he waited for an answer.
 
Her heart raced when she heard his car arrive. She got up and slowly headed to the door. She answered the door. "Hey baby what's in the bag?" She asked looking at him. She tossed her hair off her chest. She looked deep in his eyes. "I missed you what did you get up to." She ran her hand down her side she looked at him smiled.
 
" Wow damn you look fine. Just sorting out a deal baby. What's in the bag is a present for you. Just like what's in my pants. I take it mason is in bed?"

Brad walked into the house and held the bag out to Michelle. He was certain that this present would get him in Michelle's good books. An get him a blow job straight away before he fucked her.

From the sight if her in the blue see through nightie already had his cock rock solid in his jeans.
 
"Well thanks babes it all for you of course. Oh my present I want the one in the bag first before your cock. Yes Mason's in bed I wanted alone time with daddy. I want daddy to make me scream all night." She said as she stroked his arms. She took the bag and got the box out she opened it. "Oh god baby its beautiful maybe I should take my nightie off and just wear this. Will you put it on me." She lifted her hair letting him put it on her. She pulled the nightie off and now was only wearing her beautiful present. "Now daddy do you want your present." She asked as she bent over giving him a good view of her ass. She got on her knees facing him. She unzipped his trousers she lowered them and then his boxers. "Oh well hello someone's ready for his present." She kissed his cock as she stroked him. She took his balls in her mouth she sucked softly as she stroked his cock.
 
Brad panted as he stepped out of his pants and boxers.

"Ohh yeah daddy wants his present now an daddy's going to make you moan all night long."

Brad looked down at Michelle who was naked at his feet just wearing the necklace. He was helpless to her touch and he loved it.
 
She took his cock in her mouth she sucked softly her boobs bouncing she was sucking him like the world depended on it. She was so happy he was moving in and now he had bought her a beautiful present she knew they were gonna have a great night together. She loved her man and now he was all hers. She stuck her ass out wiggling it teasing him.
 
Back
Top