Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to lick ass... and someone's AV isn't helping.

But here's the thing... I've learned my wife is indifferent about receiving. It's funny because in the very beginnings of going down that sexual avenue she gave me the impression that she found it appealing... which in-turn made it more appealing for me. Years go by and we get to talking about sex and all that and that's when I learned that it really didn't do anything for her in terms of sexual stimulation. I kinda had a weird misled feeling, but nothing resentful... more let down than anything else.

So of course I asked her why she let me continue doing it, and of course her answer was "because you liked doing it so much." I didn't tell her that the reason why I liked doing it so much was because I thought it was something she enjoyed receiving.

Granted... there is a pleasure in offering something you are impartial to to someone you know will enjoy it, but let's set that aside...

So now I have this HUGE psychological kink. I mean... I've come to absolutely LOVE rimming her and I really want to continue. But now I have it in my head that she is only indulging in my kink and mentally twiddling her thumbs while I'm back there.

Well sometimes people concede to certain sexual acts so that their lover is satisfied...but now that you know you don't have to do it to please her, don't.

I agree with Sweetvee, maybe she does enjoy it more than she realizes and now that she won't be having that done, she may miss it.

When I touch...

I like to imagine how it feels to the other person.
it doesn't matter...
a handshake
a hug.

Last week I was sitting in the middle seat of a crowded bus. To my left was a disinterested guy tinkering with his phone. To my right was a woman holding on to her backpack.

The bus rolled along and made it's herky-jerky stops to pick more people up. after about the third stop the woman's jean covered thigh came into contact with mine. I could feel her warm soft flesh press up against mine and I automatically sensed an element of discomfort from her. The bus continued along and our bodies broke contact and the gap between us filled with a cold air which caused me to feel as if I were sitting miles away from her... it was almost a sad feeling. At the second stop our thighs touched again and I was comforted by the contact... and I could feel her relax as well. It was like a shared sigh... and we sat there. When the bus began it's journey again she didn't pull away and our thighs continued to touch until we both reached our destination.

We didn't speak, nor did we make any eye contact. We just sat there... together... momentarily as one.

it doesn't matter...
a handshake
a hug.

Last week I was sitting in the middle seat of a crowded bus. To my left was a disinterested guy tinkering with his phone. To my right was a woman holding on to her backpack.

The bus rolled along and made it's herky-jerky stops to pick more people up. after about the third stop the woman's jean covered thigh came into contact with mine. I could feel her warm soft flesh press up against mine and I automatically sensed an element of discomfort from her. The bus continued along and our bodies broke contact and the gap between us filled with a cold air which caused me to feel as if I were sitting miles away from her... it was almost a sad feeling. At the second stop our thighs touched again and I was comforted by the contact... and I could feel her relax as well. It was like a shared sigh... and we sat there. When the bus began it's journey again she didn't pull away and our thighs continued to touch until we both reached our destination.

We didn't speak, nor did we make any eye contact. We just sat there... together... momentarily as one.

*melts*

I'm sorta jealous of the woman on the bus. :cool:

you make look a very simple occurrence so wonderful.

it doesn't matter...
a handshake
a hug.

it doesn't matter...
a handshake
a hug.

You should have said something...I don't bite...much ;)

I'm going to spend some time away from lit.
Nothing's pushing me away... I'm simply due for a little respite.

I will miss you.
:rose:

I have to say your pictures are so very sensual. Thank you for sharing them, and I look forward to more when you return. :)

I will miss you.

enjoy your break :rose:

I am sure we will all be here waiting for your return ... passing the time with the re-runs :)

oh..come back and I'll even let you ride my ass...

*not in the sexual way, ladies...he is dying to make fun me...*

I will miss you.

Damn! I just found this thread too. Fuckin' hot body! I'll wait longingly for your return.:(

Man, don't tell me I time my trip down am pics memory lane to coincide with your hiatus. :mad:

I've loved looking through your recent images and reading your words - your writing rarely fails to melt me. There is something about this picture that really does something to me. It's stomach-churningly intimate, and I love it. Perhaps because, while your physicality is downright bloody beautiful, it's your mind that really compels me. This picture, to me, looks like an invitation to conversation - and that thought is intensely stimulating.

Perhaps this should have been a pm. :eek:

Come back, y. You are greatly missed. :kiss:

Man, don't tell me I time my trip down am pics memory lane to coincide with your hiatus. :mad:

I've loved looking through your recent images and reading your words - your writing rarely fails to melt me. There is something about this picture that really does something to me. It's stomach-churningly intimate, and I love it. Perhaps because, while your physicality is downright bloody beautiful, it's your mind that really compels me. This picture, to me, looks like an invitation to conversation - and that thought is intensely stimulating.

Perhaps this should have been a pm. :eek:

Come back, y. You are greatly missed. :kiss:

That photo also implies that he's ready to listen, which will make most panties drop.

predatory

There is a woman that regularly crosses past my field of vision during the week.

She is delicate with beautiful dark eyes.
When she smiles her glossed lips catch my attention and like fine tea from the East Indies I steep in the waters of desire.

But the desire is deep.
It is like that of a great cat becoming aware if its prey.

I enter a state of selfish want.
To kiss before it is agreed.
To touch before I am permitted.

Off putting as it may be
I cannot deny the recognition of such.

She walks and I watch her hips.
It does not matter if she is facing me or if her back is turned.

I study how the fabric covers her flesh.
worn denim...
center button...
bottom zipper stopping just above her naked crotch.
But I do not act.

I will not act.

Like the satiated lion watching the gazelles pass
I observe.
And enjoy the awareness she has of me.

what a rush would be to cross your path and meet your eyes for few brief instants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back