Watching others jerking off

A buddy and I jerked each other off on our front porch yesterday while our wives watched and played with each other.

Read this thred, had to go watch male masturbation vids Im good now lol. Love to hear men moan and watch them cum.

I find it extremely exciting to watch both men and women masturbate. The sight and sound of someone as they pleasure themselves to orgasm is such a sexual thrill. It is fun both to watch and to be watched.

I couldn't agree more...I love it when someone, male or female, enjoys seeing me pleasure myself to orgasm, and yes, it is a sexual thrill ;)

I so agree. It is a sexual thrill and one I've enjoyed for many years. My wife couldn't understand it at first but now is also a convert. Mutual masturbation in a group setting is also exciting.

Ever since I admitted to my wife that when I was younger I used to enjoy sucking my best friend's cock and that after swallowing his cum I would jerk off and eat my own cum as he looked on, she insists that I do the same whenever I eat her pussy. It fascinates her to watch me do it. It's so deliciously humiliating!

The idea that she is getting turned on watching me gets my blood pumping faster and my cock even harder, so when I do cum it's so high and so thick, especially if she talks me through it, very erotic.

Skype fun...

I watched a guy jerk off on Skype once. Made me cum too.

I love it when someone enjoys themselves watching me pleasure myself on Skype :)...and to know that watching me made him or her cum too would be sooo exciting! ;)

I love watching guys cum, especially if I know they are hard for me, or if I can convince myself that they are. I have seen hundreds of guys jerk off on cam, I just love to see that moment when it shoots.

I love watching guys cum, especially if I know they are hard for me, or if I can convince myself that they are. I have seen hundreds of guys jerk off on cam, I just love to see that moment when it shoots.

I'l just have to imagine Alison is watching me cum in awhile mmmm

I very much enjoy watching. On occasion my husband and I watch each other climax or he may withdraw and finish on me. It is very exciting watching that moment when he erupts and pulses. Very erotic.

I find it extremely exciting to watch both men and women masturbate. The sight and sound of someone as they pleasure themselves to orgasm is such a sexual thrill. It is fun both to watch and to be watched.

I totally agree. Watching either men or women is a turn on.

Back