Watching others jerking off

I find it extremely exciting to watch both men and women masturbate. The sight and sound of someone as they pleasure themselves to orgasm is such a sexual thrill. It is fun both to watch and to be watched.

Totally! ....

I find it extremely exciting to watch both men and women masturbate. The sight and sound of someone as they pleasure themselves to orgasm is such a sexual thrill. It is fun both to watch and to be watched.

I couldn't agree more...I love it when someone, male or female, enjoys seeing me pleasure myself to orgasm, and yes, it is a sexual thrill ;)

I have to admit, I like the idea of putting on a 'show' for a lady who likes to watch me masturbate and shoot my load. It's even better when she's giving me a bit, or even a lot, of direction and making me wait to orgasm.

I agree completely. This is so much fun. My wife is great at giving me instructions and making me do it how she wants.

Yes!

As a woman, I love watching men jerking off. Just to see them go into euphoria of that moment of release....the heavy breathing.....how their chest and stomach moves....how they stroke it....how the cock enlarges.....the balls move as cum is released....
Me, sitting there, watching. Quite hot.

I completely agree! I love watching a man jerk off. Especially if he is watching me as well.

I think it's so hot too. My husband calls it "wasting a perfectly good boner" lol but he still does it for me sometimes anyway when I ask nice enough and make certain promises about the next time we're alone in bed. :)

I like being watched. And I like watching.

That's why mutual masturbation is a favorite.

Dollie

Cum definitely burns when you get in the eye! Sometimes, glasses are an advantage
Maybe I need my husband's welding helmet.

I've written this over and over here. Even before we married we'd walk beaches where I could be at least topless. On both sides of Lake Michigan I got to learn why men masturbate and why they do it in front of me.
I used to get upset and make my husband turn and go back. He told me I should be proud I can make men jack off. After that I just watched as we walked past them. Over time we'd even stop and I'd watch them and talk as strangers masturbated and shot a mess on the sand.
Partially it was my fault. I was topless or nude so I was told that was turning men on.
Over many years I've seen many men of all ages masturbate. Some started masturbating on me. I'd get upset but as long as I could jump in the lake, a creek, river, or ocean I was okay. Even a hot tub or pool were places to clean the hot gooey stuff off.
After we retired we discovered legal nude beaches. As on the non nude beaches, we would find the more secluded places where nudist played and go there. Now at a very mature age I'd guess I've seen a thousand or more men masturbate. Maybe half on my body parts.
I got used to it in my 20's and now it's no different than watching my husband or a friend masturbate. Yes, I've encouraged many men into cuming and working it faster over and over. Some of those poor guys were red and sore by the time we left.

my husband and i call it "putting on a show". we do it quite often for each other.

I'd love to do that, unfortunately, my wife isn't interested in "directing"

I once got a black eye from a particularly strong shot right into the corner of my eye.

I've always had mutual masturbation moments with the women that I've dated. It was always a very enjoyable aspect of our sex lives and enjoyed by both.

Yes, yes, yes

I love watching men feel themselves up as they wank. I want lots of moaning, ball fondling, nipple pinching and thrusting please! Oh, and a clear shot of the expression on their face when they come. I'm not interested in an anonymous dick, I want the whole show.

I once jerked off for a guy on skype. Didn't show my face but it was probably one of the hottest jerk off sessions I ever did

Back