Women who like to be taken forcefully

Well said! I think the raw emotion part is a very good point. I am usually very calm and stoic in person. I show some emotion but rarely a lot and rarely in front of or with my woman. Years ago I was with a gf and I lost control. I attacked her with raw emotion and she loved it. I was worried that I was close to rape but she saw it as the biggest compliment she could get that kind of emotion out of me and loved it.

She reacted to the situation a bit differently than described above and became Dominant. She began to encourage that kind of "out of control" sex by me and learned to tease me to the point of losing control. It worked perfectly with our personalities and she became more in control of our rough scene.

ES

I thought I said my two cents on this subject, but Eroticspank , you are so right! Like your girl friend I love that raw emotion that is right at the point of the man and sometimes for me a woman losing complete control I'm sure there are many women who do not feel the same as I do, but for us that do love and crave this, it is an incredible compliment and ecstatic joy.

I thought I said my two cents on this subject, but Eroticspank , you are so right! Like your girl friend I love that raw emotion that is right at the point of the man and sometimes for me a woman losing complete control I'm sure there are many women who do not feel the same as I do, but for us that do love and crave this, it is an incredible compliment and ecstatic joy.

@LauraWilling Thanks! And yes I now like both...the woman losing that kind of control with me and a woman getting me to do the same. When I am on the receiving end I can clearly see how it becomes an incredible compliment and turn on.

It was really a big turn on for me to see a very shy woman become transformed when she put on some lingerie and saw the effect it had on me. She slipped into a different role enjoying every minute of it. When I tried to bring it up later she blushed at her actions like she had done it drunk or under the influence of some drug. It was indeed a time of exploration for us both.

ES

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

This is good subject, thoughtful. I'm not really submissive but want the decision making taken away from me in the bedroom. If I really don't want something you'll have no doubt, so keep going until we hit that point.

Do women really? Honestly? Like rough forced sex?

Absolutely. Many women, and more than a few men find the feeling of helplessness or submission very satisfying and erotic. Like everything though, its not for everyone which is one of the things that keep life interesting.

Yes. It isn't for everyone. For me it is always consensual, but it can be rough and forceful. I find it erotic when my partner is turned on wildly enough to get there.

Yes, many of us do. But again, like many sexual things, for some of us it's absolutely a turn-on and for others it's a no.
I see this question on so many aspects of sex and sexuality in here from deep-throating, anal and everything in-between. Clearly people enjoy it but not ALL people do.
If we all liked the same things, what a boring world it would be. :heart:

Yes. It isn't for everyone. For me it is always consensual, but it can be rough and forceful. I find it erotic when my partner is turned on wildly enough to get there.

That actually is a complaint of many women. They have trouble finding a partner who is willing to be forceful enough to take them where they want to go. Apparently we men aren't as aggressive as we like to think we are.

That actually is a complaint of many women. They have trouble finding a partner who is willing to be forceful enough to take them where they want to go. Apparently we men aren't as aggressive as we like to think we are.

It takes trust and communication but it's possible. :)

It takes trust and communication but it's possible. :)

You're absolutely right. Maybe its the communication that us guys aren't good at. For some reason that can be tough sometimes, but when it happens the results can be amazing. I'm glad you're experiencing that.

You're absolutely right. Maybe its the communication that us guys aren't good at. For some reason that can be tough sometimes, but when it happens the results can be amazing. I'm glad you're experiencing that.

It isn't always an easy subject to talk about but again, if it's something you want that is not something "typical" it should at least be mentioned. The more you can share openly the better for everyone. I'm assuming most men don't want to hurt their partner. Practice makes perfect. It isn't something I currently have, but I have had in the past.

It isn't always an easy subject to talk about but again, if it's something you want that is not something "typical" it should at least be mentioned. The more you can share openly the better for everyone. I'm assuming most men don't want to hurt their partner. Practice makes perfect. It isn't something I currently have, but I have had in the past.

I agree. I'm sure many men are afraid of actually hurting their partner, and in their dominant role they have a very important responsibility to make sure they don't. In the heat of the moment, with a sub screaming "More, more!" its easy to get carried away. He needs to know when to stop and remember that he is in control. On the other hand, many men, including myself when I first started exploring the world of BDSM, can't quite get their heads around the depth of the craving a sub sometimes has to be controlled, used, and made to hurt. (Without actual injury of course) It's that emotional, mental dynamic that is the most exciting for me.

I like the fantasy of it, but have never had it in real life. Not sure I would enjoy it, but so fun to think about :D

It's not the sort of thing most people can just jump into. A little careful exploration is the way to start to see if it scratches any of your itches. You'll probably be surprised at what you discover about yourself, your partner and your relationship.

I agree. I'm sure many men are afraid of actually hurting their partner, and in their dominant role they have a very important responsibility to make sure they don't. In the heat of the moment, with a sub screaming "More, more!" its easy to get carried away. He needs to know when to stop and remember that he is in control. On the other hand, many men, including myself when I first started exploring the world of BDSM, can't quite get their heads around the depth of the craving a sub sometimes has to be controlled, used, and made to hurt. (Without actual injury of course) It's that emotional, mental dynamic that is the most exciting for me.

It is an intense craving, indeed. I have been caught in the moment before asking for more when in actuality I couldn't take much more. It can be especially challenging for me with a medical condition where I have less sensitivity on one side of my body than the other. Sometimes I push too hard without realizing. It's hard to find someone who can work with me so communication is everything.

It is an intense craving, indeed. I have been caught in the moment before asking for more when in actuality I couldn't take much more. It can be especially challenging for me with a medical condition where I have less sensitivity on one side of my body than the other. Sometimes I push too hard without realizing. It's hard to find someone who can work with me so communication is everything.

Yes. Your partner has to know your limitations and take responsibility for them. He needs to be willing to say no even when you say yes. It's a very deep connection when you can trust someone to do that and that person can take that gift of trust and enjoy it responsibly. It's so much deeper than just having rough sex.

Consenting to be taken in a non consent way comes right on top of my favorites. I love taking my woman that way ...

My two cents

As a masochistic sub, nothing gets me going like the thought of being taken forcefully. I've never had it in real life, but my mind often goes to that place where my Master is angry, rough and wishes to punish me by rape. I'm wired to think sex can be used as a tool of pleasure or a weapon. My mind generates violent situations, there is a fine line between consent and abuse.

As a masochistic sub, nothing gets me going like the thought of being taken forcefully. I've never had it in real life, but my mind often goes to that place where my Master is angry, rough and wishes to punish me by rape. I'm wired to think sex can be used as a tool of pleasure or a weapon. My mind generates violent situations, there is a fine line between consent and abuse.

That's true. But if there is trust between you and your partner there is no reason why that like should be crossed even when pretending. And of course if the one being raped consents to it and enjoys it, is it really punishment?

you can consent to be 'abused'..... little things like nipple torture..... bigger things too.... tied down and violated.....

My wife had this fantasy and had me tie her up and come in as a stranger and she begged him to fuck her. She loved it blindfolded.
Wants that same fantasy a lot.

My wife had this fantasy and had me tie her up and come in as a stranger and she begged him to fuck her. She loved it blindfolded.
Wants that same fantasy a lot.

Good for you. I've heard a lot of women complain that they want that sort of thing but their partners are too timid or too uptight to give it to them.

Hi

I love the idea of being taken roughly but sadly my husband isn’t really comfortable with it. I think if your wife didn't enjoy it she would say so, so I would continue you push the boundaries with her. You never know how far she might be willing to go.

Hi

I love the idea of being taken roughly but sadly my husband isn’t really comfortable with it. I think if your wife didn't enjoy it she would say so, so I would continue you push the boundaries with her. You never know how far she might be willing to go.

I’m not totally getting what your saying here. Consensual means just that and you shouldn't push what isn't.
Either way I don't think you have to be a genius to figure it out.

Yep..

I was with a "lady" who loved to be taken roughly whilst out...pushed on floor.....and rammed in...dress gets dirty...then brushes off and carries on night.xx

Back