Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds hot..you are lucky..so what happened with you two?

Long story... But basically I moved away, then he got married and had kids. Now I engaged and have a 4 year old. Talk about the one that got away.

Long story... But basically I moved away, then he got married and had kids. Now I engaged and have a 4 year old. Talk about the one that got away.

Oh you're killing me!!!

This story gets sadder! At least now I can relate to it. I think we all have the one who got away.

When I was in college I used to go with a woman who would bend me in ways that I don't think I could do today without hurting myself. There are nights when all I want to do is thinking about the mischief we got into.

Oh you're killing me!!!

This story gets sadder! At least now I can relate to it. I think we all have the one who got away.

When I was in college I used to go with a woman who would bend me in ways that I don't think I could do today without hurting myself. There are nights when all I want to do is thinking about the mischief we got into.

Yeah it could be a Shakespear play.

Sadly, no again today. And tomorrow...out of town for a few days. But when I get back...

He told me it was great for him too and provided him plenty of J/O material to last his diploymant. We still talk about how hot it was to this day and we both agree nothing has even come close since then. He even claims he still J/O to it today.

this had to be a great experience.....for both of you......mmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back