Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you back here Little one.........you make this place complete......:kiss:

You know I love it when you cum here........Oh my did I say that......Freudian slip........:devil:

You love it when I cum here? Just here? Or do you like it when I cum other places too? ;)

You love it when I cum here? Just here? Or do you like it when I cum other places too? ;)

I love it when you cum Little One.......I love it when you cum here.......I love it more when you cum with me the most.....in my ear....vulnerable....hungry.....and full of desire.....yes...Little One I love it cum.......:heart:

Oh no, sis Peaches...Please don't cry...if you cry, i'll cry, and then we'll both be crying, snotty, and leaky...not in a good way...so no tears, lots of licks, :kiss:es, & sucks...but no tears...

Oh Peaches that just sucks!!! I hope your day is turning out better than it started! {{HUGS}}

"Back home - took off at closing time for a change - it was altogether a LOOONG day BUT it was JUST the battery and so I did the happy dance around the office and kissed my 'car-guys' (figuratively speaking....of course) and am feeling MUCH better my sisters - thank you all for love and kisses (and licks and pinches)" (Giggles):kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

"Back home - took off at closing time for a change - it was altogether a LOOONG day BUT it was JUST the battery and so I did the happy dance around the office and kissed my 'car-guys' (figuratively speaking....of course) and am feeling MUCH better my sisters - thank you all for love and kisses (and licks and pinches)" (Giggles):kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

I'm so sorry you had a rough day, peaches, but am so happy you're feeling better!:kiss:

No matter how bad it gets, you always have your sisters here, and several Daddies as well.:rose:

I'm so sorry you had a rough day, peaches, but am so happy you're feeling better!:kiss:

No matter how bad it gets, you always have your sisters here, and several Daddies as well.:rose:

"Yes thank you Daddy 1sb - I DO know" (Coming to wrap my arms around you neck and give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek.) "And I appreciate ALL my sisters and Daddies.":heart:

Hope everyone's night is good/getting better. It is pretty icky and stormy here!

"Be careful sweetie - don't stay online too long - make sure you're safe!":kiss:

"Yes thank you Daddy 1sb - I DO know" (Coming to wrap my arms around you neck and give you a hug and a kiss on the cheek.) "And I appreciate ALL my sisters and Daddies.":heart:

"Be careful sweetie - don't stay online too long - make sure you're safe!":kiss:

And I know I appreciate you, sweetpeach!:kiss:

daddy fetish exploration

i'm new to literotica, but joined specifically because i thought it'd be an exciting place to explore my daddy fetish. i love the thought of a dirty old man making me call him daddy or granddaddy while i'm naked and begging him to fuck me.

i'm new to literotica, but joined specifically because i thought it'd be an exciting place to explore my daddy fetish. i love the thought of a dirty old man making me call him daddy or granddaddy while i'm naked and begging him to fuck me.

PM sent....Your inbox must be full

Goodevening all my sisters and Daddies! Hope everyone stays safe and sexy. Sister peach, I'm glad you're home alright. Run yourself a warm bath to soothe all those pent nerves, you deserve it *knows she would have cried on the spot if caught on the side of the road* thankfully we have so many Daddies here, I'm sure they wouldn't help giving us baby girls free tune ups to make sure we are sll rubbing with all our lubricants ;)

And welcome sister grime *kisses on thr cheek and hugs*

Oh, Wow!!! It's been a long time since I've seen that phrase. Lol. Thanks!

Um, so is it a welcome to the thread or just welcome back??? so easily confused...

Anyway, yeah which ever one works...hugs & :kiss:es...i'm a licker, so lots of licks too...

it's probably not turned on yet...only 3 posts so far...
Originally Posted by hgrimes
i'm new to literotica, but joined specifically because i thought it'd be an exciting place to explore my daddy fetish. i love the thought of a dirty old man making me call him daddy or granddaddy while i'm naked and begging him to fuck me

Simone, I don't think I'll ever understand things.......these things don't happen in real life, a woman talking about wanting a dirty old man and her begging him to fuck her????

I'm thinking it would be like a shark feeding frenzy, but what the hell do I know.....

Originally Posted by hgrimes
i'm new to literotica, but joined specifically because i thought it'd be an exciting place to explore my daddy fetish. i love the thought of a dirty old man making me call him daddy or granddaddy while i'm naked and begging him to fuck me

Simone, I don't think I'll ever understand things.......these things don't happen in real life, a woman talking about wanting a dirty old man and her begging him to fuck her????

I'm thinking it would be like a shark feeding frenzy, but what the hell do I know.....

Give me a second, still laughing at this...

Nope, still can't speak from laughing so hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back