The Cabin - rvplymates & Joe___K

rvplymates

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Posts
9,719
Ellie couldn’t seem to stop looking at the clock all day. Even on overtime her blue eyes gazed from time to time at it. She was almost done with the project her boss had asked her to finish when she stretched a bit making her long wavy blonde hair sway down her back. She smiled as she thought about being the youngest executive in the company. At 20 she commanded a high salary and respect from those that knew her work. She wore a navy blue suit with a lighter color blue silk blouse underneath and as she stood up with the report in her hands her high heel made a clicking rhythm as she walked to her boss’ office and placed it on his desk.

Without her heels on she was only 5’ 2'' and weighed about 100 lbs. but she was very well developed which she hid with jackets that were a bit larger. She wanted to make it with her abilities not her body as some women did and she had succeeded doing that. She smiled as she looked at the clock, it was late but not so late that she could not start her trip tonight. She went through the office turning off the lights and before she left she placed a note on her boss’ desk reminding him that she was on vacation for two weeks.

She locked up and took the elevator down to the lobby and smiled at the night watchman as she exited the building and got into her car in the company garage. She drove the short distance to her apartment and hurried into her building down the hall and put the key into her door. She went to her room and changed into jeans and a tee shirt, looked around the apartment and left. She hurried out of the building and smiled as she put her suitcases in the trunk and got back into her car.

Before she turned the key in the ignition she turned her cell phone off and dropped it in her purse. She thought about the cabin she had rented at the lake and how nice the landlord had been to stock the place with food and drink. Soon she would be relaxing on the soft sand close to the lake. She turned the key in the ignition, turned on the radio and drove off.
 
Last edited:
George had just finished work when his phone rang. Ellie, a young woman, wanted to rent his cabin for 2 weeks. It was pretty big, so he assumed she was inviting friends as well. After agreeing on the price and the details, he assured her he'd buy drinks and food, at least for one or two days, so she didn't have to worry about more than the trip.

He felt the fridge and the bar with snacks and drinks, and drove home. He still had some time before she would arrive, so he decided to work a little from home.
He was 38, working as a lawyer for a big company, something he always wanted to do. He inherited the cabin a couple years ago when his father died. It was build by his great-grandfather, where the ground near the lake was very cheap. But today, it was worth a small fortune. He could easily sell it and live comfortably for the rest of his life, but he prefered to continue his job and renting the place.

Lost in his thoughts, he was brought back to reality by his watch, reminding him it was time to meet Ellie. He lived about a kilometer away, so he decided to walk and get some fresh air. He arrived a little early, and sat down on the porch, waiting for Ellie to show up.
 
Ellie enjoyed the ride to the cabin. She turned on the radio and sang along with the songs she liked. When the terrain became wooded she inhaled the fresh air and smiled. Rest and relaxation was just what she need to recharge her batteries. She was happy that no one from the office knew where she was going as she didn't want to be disturbed. She had no close friends or family so she knew no one would bother her.

She thought about the owner of the cabin, George she believed his name was. She knew he was stocking the cabin with drinks and food for at least two days so she would not have to go shopping right away. She had the check in her purse to present to him when she got there. She only had to rest and enjoy her time when she got there before going shopping for more food.

She turned down the road that led to the cabin according to George, the owner of the cabin. She was craning her neck as she found herself in the woods. It seemed like a long ride but she knew it was only because the forest felt like it was closing in on her. Suddenly there was a clearing and she smiled when she saw the cabin. It was bigger than she had thought it was and much more prettier. She saw a big man sitting on the porch and smiled. She parked her car and walked toward him. "Hi, you must be George. This is an impressive cabin". She held out her hand to shake his as she looked up into his eyes.
 
George saw the lights come closer. He knew Ellie would arrive very soon. A car arrived and a young woman stepped out. She was much smaller than him, a bit taller than five feet he guessed. He stood up as she came closer.
He was a little surprised to see her alone, maybe her friends would come later.

"Hi, you must be George. This is an impressive cabin" She said.
"Thank you. You must be Ellie. Let's go inside."
He opened the door and led her in.
"Let me show you around. On the right, you'll find the bedroom, with an adjacent bathroom. You'll find a small hot tub in there as well. Right here, as you can see, the livingroom, and the kitchen is on the left."
He pointed towards the stairs.
"Upstairs, there's another bathroom, two smaller bedrooms and a balcony, with a splendid view over the lake, especially when the sun sets."
He went into the kitchen and sat down.
"Please take a seat. I bought some groceries for a couple days, so you can get comfortable here first."
He pulled out some papers.
"Here's the lease, I need you to sign here and here. This copy will be for you. As I told you before, I'll need a seperate check for the security deposit. If everything stays in order, I'll just give it back to you. Do you have any questions?"
George hadn't had time to hear her properly since she arrived, he had been talking the whole time. He found her rather attractive, and he hoped she had something to ask, or at least start a little conversation, giving him a reason to stay a bit.
 
Ellie was impressed by the tall, well-built,handsome but older man as he thanked her for the compliment she had given his cabin. She watched as he opened the door and led her in. She looked about as he pointed out the bedroom to the right. She would probably use that bedroom while she was her. She smiled when he told her about the hot tub she could really use that to relax. As they moved along he showed her the huge living room and when he motioned to the kitchen she walked to the door and looked in. It was spacious and clean. She moved back to him and they moved on as he told her about another bathroom and two smaller bedrooms. She was delighted that there was a balcony. She couldn't wait to se the view when the sun sets. She followed him into the kitchen and sat down when he did. She thanked him for the groceries as he pulled out some papers.

"Here's the lease, I need you to sign here and here. This copy will be for you. As I told you before, I'll need a seperate check for the security deposit. If everything stays in order, I'll just give it back to you. Do you have any questions?" She signed the papers and opened her purse and handed him the two checks she had prepared. "Thank you George for the groceries, I appreciated that very much, how much do I owe you for that? I am really delighted with your cabin. I am going to be very happy here and will get the rest I really need. So where do you live? I am surprised it isn't here, this is a lovely cabin inside and out."
 
"Oh, you don't owe me anything for the groceries. Just make sure the cabin stays intact.
I live about a kilometer away. It's a bit hidden, very quiet there. I live alone, so I decided to leave the cabin for rent. It's not so special to me anymore, I think I can't apreciate it's real value, I've gotten used to it. But the people ho rent it usually remember it."

George wasn't sure if he should ask her about the party he thought she was having... -After all, it's none of my business, but I should know...- She was a polite and well behaved young woman, she would understand.

"I was wondering, I know it's a bit personal, but do you plan on inviting someone? It's a big cabin, and two weeks is a long time alone... You said you planned on getting some rest, but I just had to ask..."
 
Last edited:
Ellie was surprised that he didn't want the money he had spent on the groceries. She smiled as he told her to make sure the cabin stayed intact. "Oh it definite will, I will take good care of it. She wonder why the cabin was not special for him any more but felt it would not be polite to ask why so she stayed silent.

She looked at him strangely when he asked, "I was wondering, I know it's a bit personal, but do you plan on inviting someone? It's a big cabin, and two weeks is a long time alone... You say you planned on getting some rest, but I just had to ask..."

She shook her head no, "I will be the only one staying here. I need to rest and charge my batteries you might say. I had been working on a big project at work for a long while and I need the rest." She wasn't about to tell him she had no friends.
 
George was surprised, but he understood the young woman. He liked to be alone, leaving everything behind, at least for a couple of days.
"Sorry I asked you. I'm a little relieved actually. Last month a couple students broke some furniture, so I prefer to be careful."
He started to collect the paperwork again and put it in his briefcase
"Oh, one last thing. There's a phone in the living room. My home number and my work number are in there, so if you have an emergency, just call. You can use it for your private calls too if you want."
He stood up.
"Well, I guess that's all you need to know... If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy your stay Ellie."
He shook her hand again and went to the door.
 
"Sorry I asked you. I'm a little relieved actually. Last month a couple students broke some furniture, so I prefer to be careful." She nodded her head as he started to collect his paperwork and told him, "I understand, if I owned a place like this I probably would be asking more questions than you have."

She watched him put the papers in his briefcase. She watched him stand up and stood up herself as he spoke again, "Oh, one last thing. There's a phone in the living room. My home number and my work number are in there, so if you have an emergency, just call. You can use it for your private calls too if you want." She smiled at him as he said that and told him, "I have my cell phone with me but if I have an emergency I will be sure to call you.

"Well, I guess that's all you need to know... If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy your stay Ellie." She nodded her head as they shook hands and followed him to the door.
 
Back
Top